4 NIGHTS / 5 DAYS
Pay full payment to get attractive Cashback.
- Reviews (0)
Day 01 : Singapore
Upon arrival at the beautiful Changi international airport, you will be met by our representative for transfer to your choice of Hotel. You will be picked up from your hotel for Night Safari Tour by a/c coach & will be dropped off back at the hotel.
Overnight at Hotel
Day 02 : Singapore – Half Day City Tour & Sentosa Island / B,L,D
Singapore Holiday Packages Breakfast at the hotel. You will be picked up from your hotel for the Half Day City Tour of Singapore.
“Explore the city by driving round the Civic District, passing by the Padang, Cricket Club, historic Parliament House, Supreme Court and City Hall. Next, stop at the MERLION PARK and enjoy the impressive views of Marina Bay. Do not miss out this picture-taking opportunity with The Merlion, a mythological creature that is part lion and part fish.
Visit THIAN HOCK KENG TEMPLE, one of Singapore’s oldest Buddhist-Taoist temples, before driving past Chinatown. Stop by a LOCAL HANDICRAFT CENTRE and observe craftmen at work up-close.
Afternoon Half day Sentosa Island Tour by a/c coach.
“Sentosa – an island of peace and tranquility is just minutes away from the main Island of Singapore. On the island visit IMAGES OF SINGAPORE, where you’ll embark on a journey to experience the colourful culture and vibrant heritage of Singapore, re-told through life-size figures, animatronics and special effects. End the tour with a scenic Cable Car Ride from Sentosa to Mount Faber where you can see the beautiful lanscape of the city.”
Rest of the day at leisure. Over night at Hotel.
Note : Singapore flyer ,
Day 03 : Singapore / B,L,D
After Breakfast to proceed to universal studio. Full day enjoy the theme park
Overnight at your hotel. Note :- bay garden evening ,
Day 4: Singapore – B,L,D
After Breakfast proceed to your own shopping, afternoon Jurong bird park and Visit Gardens by the Bay,
Jurong Bird Park is an aviary and tourist attraction in Jurong, Singapore. The bird park, managed by Wildlife Reserves Singapore, covers an area of 0.2 square kilometres on the western slope of Jurong Hill, the highest point in the Jurong region
“The world’s first NIGHT SAFARI** set in 40 hectares of secondary jungle will unfold the mystery and drama of the tropical jungle after dusk with stunning effect.See a myriad of nocturnal animals, from fierce predators to timid forest dwellers, in their natural habitat under subtle moonglow lighting. Roam the jungle in the complete safety and comfort of your TRAM which takes you through the East and West Loop passing by a large reservoir and weaving through selected habitats designed specifically to replicate the natural environment from the Himalayan Foothills to the Southeast Asian Rainforest and Indian Subcontinent. On completion of the tram ride, your tour guide will lead you on a walking trail where you will be able to view some animals at closer quarters.”
Day 5: Singapore – India , B
After Breakfast check out the Hotel, On this day the tour concludes with lots of memories worth cherishing. You re assisted with a timely transfer to airport,
HOTEL :- Fortune Singapore / Hotel Boss Option / 3 *
PER PERSON INR 67000 +5 GST
- Any other item not specified in Includes.
- Expenses of personal nature such as tips, telephone calls, laundry, liquor etc.
- Tips to Guide & Driver (USD 3 per person per day)
- Any Cost Arising Due To Natural Calamities Like Landslides, Roadblocks, Etc.
- Any Increase In Taxes Or Fuel Leading To An Increase In Surface Transport.
- For terms & Condition: click http://myhosanna.com/terms.html
4 nights’ accommodation with Breakfast + 1day early check in
Return airport Transfers
Night safari ,City Tour
Jurong bird park
Visit Gardens by the Bay,
Sentosa (SEA, 1 way Cable Car and Wings of Time )
Universal Studios with SGD-10 Meal Coupon
2 Lunch and 3 Dinner at indian restaurant without Transfers
All Transfers & tours on SIC Coach
- All rates mentioned above are a strictly for quotation purposes only
- No booking is at this stage. Vehicles/Rooms & Rates are subjected to availability upon confirmation.
- Any special request such as (room next to each other, connecting rooms, room on the same floor, 1 king size / 1 double bed, floor covering of any description, early check in, non smoking room, etc. ) is subject to availability on first come first serve basis up on your arrival at the hotel and it is totally discretionary and up to the hotel to assign.
- Midnight surcharge will be imposed for all pick ups between 2200hrs – 0700hrs
- Unutilized services are not refundable
- Cancellation based on HTT Norms: – Click here To See
- The Rates are subject to change in case of any hike in the price of fuel, Govt. Service Tax and other levies the same will correspondingly increase our tariff with immediate effect.
- Any Additional expenses incurred due to Coach / Train / Flight Cancel or Delay, natural disaster, Political actions and similar; must be borne by the tourists.
- All tours and transfers are included and are on SIC basis – Shared Coach
- Tips to driver and guides locally
- STANDARD CHECK IN: 1400-1600HRS (ALL HOTELS) & STANDARD CHECK OUT: 1200HRS (ALL HOTELS)