Andaman 4 Nights / 5 Days – Deluxe
Pay full payment to get attractive Cashback.
- Reviews (0)
The Andaman and Nicobar Islands were shrouded in mystery for centuries because of their inaccessibility. These are the paragon of beauty and present a landscape full with scenic and picturesque extravaganza. These islands shimmer like emeralds in the Bay of Bengal. The dense forest which cover these islands and the innumerable exotic flowers and birds create a highly poetic and romantic atmosphere. “Here the white beaches on the edge of a meandering coastline have palm trees that sway to the rhythm of the Sea. The beat of tribal drums haunt the stillness and technicolour fish steer their way through crystal clear water.” This addition of strangeness to beauty which is responsible for creating the infinite romantic impact may be described in the following famous lines of Keats.
1.Return Airport Transfers
2.Welcome Drink on Arrival
3.Standard AC Accommodation at specified hotel as per the Package
4.All transfers & Sightseeing in Exclusive NAC Vehicle as per the itinerary
5.All Entry Permit/ Tickets & Ferry Tickets
6.Daily Breakfast for 3 Occasions / as per the plan
7.Hotel Taxes & Parking Charges
- Any other item not specified in Includes.
- Expenses of personal nature such as tips, telephone calls, laundry, liquor etc.
- Government service tax
- Any Cost Arising Due To Natural Calamities Like Landslides, Roadblocks, Etc.
- Any Increase In Taxes Or Fuel Leading To An Increase In Surface Transport.
- Entrance fees during sightseeing.
DAY 1: ARRIVE PORT BLAIR
On arrive at Port Blair airport, our representative will receive and escorted to the hotel. After check-in at the hotel and little relax. Afternoon, After that we proceed to Corbyn’s Cove beach. Corbyn’s Cove is one of the most picturesque sea-beaches in Port Blair, Andaman Islands, ideal for sea bathing and sun-basking. The tourism complex offer restaurant & changing room. The entire environ provides a panoramic view of the blue water front.
Day 2: PORT BLAIR – ROSS ISLAND – NORTH BAY ISLAND (Coral Island)
Today, after breakfast we will proceed for a full day joyful cruising towards Ross Island, & North Bay (Coral Island) Ross Island, the erstwhile capital of Port Blair during the British regime, it now stands an imposing relic, with the structure almost in debris. A small museum displays photographs and other antiques of the Britishers, relevant to these islands. North Bay (Coral Island) offers exotic coral, colourful fishes and underwater marine life. We can view these colourful corals & underwater marine life via in glass bottom boat and Snorkeling
Day 3 : PORT BLAIR – HAVELOCK – PORT BLAIR
Today, we start our journey towards Havelock island via ferry from Port Blair Harbour. On arrival at Havelock Island, our representative will receive and escort you to Radhanagar Beach (Beach No. 7), the Times Magazine rated the finest beach among the best beaches in Asia. It is an ideal place for swimming, sea bathing and basking on the sun kissed beach. After noon we proceed back towards Port Blair (via ferry) and overnight stay at Port Blair.
DAY 4 : PORT BLAIR – BARATANG ISLAND
Today Early morning we start our trip from Port Blair to Baratang Island It is an ideal destination for the eco-friendly tourist. The trip of Baratang Island from Port Blair involves crossing of creeks and dense tropical rain forests. The roadways of Baratang Island is connected through vehicle Ferry and the duration of ferry crossing is around 30mins. On reaching Baratang Island, we will visit Limestone Caves & Mud Volcanoes. Overnight stay at Port Blair. Shopping : At evening, we proceed to Sagarika ( the Govt. Emporium of Handcraft) and local market for shopping.
DAY 5 : DEPART FROM ANDAMAN ISLANDS
Drop to Port Blair / Harbour for Return journey with a wonderful holiday memories
- All rates mentioned above are a strictly for quotation purposes only
- No booking is at this stage. Vehicles/Rooms & Rates are subjected to availability upon confirmation.
- Any special request such as (room next to each other, connecting rooms, room on the same floor, 1 king size / 1 double bed, floor covering of any description, early check in, non smoking room, etc. ) is subject to availability on first come first serve basis up on your arrival at the hotel and it is totally discretionary and up to the hotel to assign.
- Midnight surcharge will be imposed for all pick ups between 2200hrs – 0700hrs
- Unutilized services are not refundable
- Cancellation based on HTT Norms: – Click here To See
- The Rates are subject to change in case of any hike in the price of fuel, Govt. Service Tax and other levies the same will correspondingly increase our tariff with immediate effect.
- Any Additional expenses incurred due to Coach / Train / Flight Cancel or Delay, natural disaster, Political actions and similar; must be borne by the tourists.
- All tours and transfers are included and are on SIC basis – Shared Coach
- Tips to driver and guides locally
- STANDARD CHECK IN: 1400-1600HRS (ALL HOTELS) & STANDARD CHECK OUT: 1200HRS (ALL HOTELS)