- Reviews (0)
The Andaman and Nicobar Islands were shrouded in mystery for centuries because of their inaccessibility. These are the paragon of beauty and present a landscape full with scenic and picturesque extravaganza. These islands shimmer like emeralds in the Bay of Bengal. The dense forest which cover these islands and the innumerable exotic flowers and birds create a highly poetic and romantic atmosphere. “Here the white beaches on the edge of a meandering coastline have palm trees that sway to the rhythm of the Sea. The beat of tribal drums haunt the stillness and technicolour fish steer their way through crystal clear water.” This addition of strangeness to beauty which is responsible for creating the infinite romantic impact may be described in the following famous lines of Keats.
1.Accommodation on twin sharing basis
2.Welcome drinks on arrival
4.All transfers and sightseeing by non A/C car with chauffer cum guide as per the itinerary
5.All entry tickets, permits and ferry charges included mo
6.Trip to Baratnag Island will be non A/C Tata sumo/coach on sharing basis.
- Any other item not specified in Includes.
- Expenses of personal nature such as tips, telephone calls, laundry, liquor etc.
- Government service tax
- Any Cost Arising Due To Natural Calamities Like Landslides, Roadblocks, Etc.
- Any Increase In Taxes Or Fuel Leading To An Increase In Surface Transport.
- Entrance fees during sightseeing.
Arrival at Port Blair Arrive at Port Blair airport & move to the hotel. Enjoy trip to Corbyns Cove Beach and Cellular Jail. Evening Light & Sound Show at the Cellular Jail
Port Blair – Havelock Island Early morning departure to Havelock Island (54 kms by sea from Port Blair) . Enjoy your afternoon at the World Famous Radha Nagar Beach (Beach number 7). Overnight stay at respective Hotel / Resort at Havelock Islandy
Havelock Island- Elephant Beach- Havelock Islands Sail for Elephant Beach. Enjoy coral island tour, return back to resort in Havelock Island Arrival a
Havelock Islands- Port Blair Enjoy entire morning at leisure. Enjoy excursion to Kala Pathar by road. Sail for Port Blair in the evening. O/N stay at respective hotel
Port Blair Today proceeds to see water marine life and corals also enjoy snorkeling in the North Bay. Later enjoy sightseeing tour and visit Fisheries Museum (Aquarium), Anthropological Museum and Naval Marine Museum.
Port Blair- Departure From airport in Port Blair boards your flight back home.
- All rates mentioned above are a strictly for quotation purposes only
- No booking is at this stage. Vehicles/Rooms & Rates are subjected to availability upon confirmation.
- Any special request such as (room next to each other, connecting rooms, room on the same floor, 1 king size / 1 double bed, floor covering of any description, early check in, non smoking room, etc. ) is subject to availability on first come first serve basis up on your arrival at the hotel and it is totally discretionary and up to the hotel to assign.
- Midnight surcharge will be imposed for all pick ups between 2200hrs – 0700hrs
- Unutilized services are not refundable
- Cancellation based on HTT Norms: – Click here To See
- The Rates are subject to change in case of any hike in the price of fuel, Govt. Service Tax and other levies the same will correspondingly increase our tariff with immediate effect.
- Any Additional expenses incurred due to Coach / Train / Flight Cancel or Delay, natural disaster, Political actions and similar; must be borne by the tourists.
- All tours and transfers are included and are on SIC basis – Shared Coach
- Tips to driver and guides locally
- STANDARD CHECK IN: 1400-1600HRS (ALL HOTELS) & STANDARD CHECK OUT: 1200HRS (ALL HOTELS)