- Reviews (0)
Darjeeling is a town in the Indian state of West Bengal. A popular tourist destination, it is located in the Mahabharat Range or Lesser Himalaya at an average elevation of 6,710 ft (2,045.2 m). It is noted for its tea industry and the Darjeeling Himalayan Railway, a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Darjeeling is the headquarters of Darjeeling district which has a partially autonomous status within the state of West Bengal. The development of the town dates back to the mid-19th century, when the colonial British administration set up a sanatorium and a military depot.
Kalimpong is a hill station in the Mahabharat Range (or Lesser Himalaya) in the Indian state of West Bengal. It is located at an average elevation of 1,250 metres (4,101 ft). The town is the headquarters of the Kalimpong subdivision, a part of the district of Darjeeling. The Indian Army’s 27 Mountain Division is on the outskirts of the town. Kalimpong is known for its educational institutions many of which were established during the British colonial period. It used to be a gateway in the trade between Tibet and India before China’s annexation of Tibet and the Sino-Indian War. Kalimpong and neighbouring Darjeeling were major centres calling for a separate Gorkhaland state in the 1980s.
1.Accommodation on twin sharing basis in standard room.
2.Daily breakfast and Dinner.
3.Transportation using Non A/c Indica as per the itinerary including all taxes, parking, toll, driver allowance.
4.All applicable hotel taxes and service taxes.
5.Toy Train tickets for a couple in deluxe chair car coach (Darjeeling – Kurseong Sector).
- Any other item not specified in Includes.
- Expenses of personal nature such as tips, telephone calls, laundry, liquor etc.
- Government service tax
- Any Cost Arising Due To Natural Calamities Like Landslides, Roadblocks, Etc.
- Any Increase In Taxes Or Fuel Leading To An Increase In Surface Transport.
- Entrance fees during sightseeing.
Day 01: DarjeelingAfter arriving in New Jalpaiguri/Silliguri, our representative will meet you and transfer you to Darjeeling (90 kms/3 hours), check in at the hotel after arrival. Rest of the day at leisure, one can take a stroll in mall during afternoon and evening. Dinner and overnight stay at hotel in Darjeeling.
Day 02: Darjeeling
Very early in the morning, we take you to Tiger Hill to catch a glimpse of sunrise over Kanchandzonga (Subject to clear weather conditions).Later in the day, we take you to some of the famous spots in Darjeeling such as HMI(Himalayan Mountaineering Institute),Zoological Gardens, Ghoom Monastery, Dhirdham temple Ropeway, Happy Valley Tea Estate, Lebong Race Course , Tenzing and Gombu Rock .Dinner and overnight stay at hotel in Darjeeling.
Day 03: Darjeeling
After breakfast, we will take you for a joy train ride in Toy Train (Sector-Darjeeling to Kurseong),the train ride would take you through some of the amazing landscapes and engineering marvels such as Batasia Loop, it would also take you through Ghoom which was once upon a time considered to be the highest railway station in the world before the Chinese took railway lines to Lhasa. On arrival in Kurseong railway station, our driver will meet you who has been accompanying you throughout the trip and transfer you back to hotel in Darjeeling. Evening at leisure. Overnight stay and dinner in hotel in Darjeeling.
Day 04: Darjeeling-Kalimpong-Darjeeling
After breakfast, we will take you for a full day excursion trip to Kalimpong. Kalimpong is well known for its many educational institutions Kalimpong has become an important tourist destination owing to its temperate climate and proximity to other popular tourist locations in the region. Kalimpong is famous for its flower market, especially the wide array of orchids. Flower nurseries involved in exporting Himalayan grown flower bulbs, tubers and rhizomes contribute to the economy of Kalimpong. It also houses several Buddhist monasteries which hold a number of rare Tibetan Buddhist scriptures. Dinner and overnight stay at hotel in Darjeeling.
Day 05: Transfer to New Jalpaiguri
After breakfast, we transfer you to New Jalpaiguri/Silliguri (90 kms/3 hours)
- All rates mentioned above are a strictly for quotation purposes only
- No booking is at this stage. Vehicles/Rooms & Rates are subjected to availability upon confirmation.
- Any special request such as (room next to each other, connecting rooms, room on the same floor, 1 king size / 1 double bed, floor covering of any description, early check in, non smoking room, etc. ) is subject to availability on first come first serve basis up on your arrival at the hotel and it is totally discretionary and up to the hotel to assign.
- Midnight surcharge will be imposed for all pick ups between 2200hrs – 0700hrs
- Unutilized services are not refundable
- Cancellation based on HTT Norms: – Click here To See
- The Rates are subject to change in case of any hike in the price of fuel, Govt. Service Tax and other levies the same will correspondingly increase our tariff with immediate effect.
- Any Additional expenses incurred due to Coach / Train / Flight Cancel or Delay, natural disaster, Political actions and similar; must be borne by the tourists.
- All tours and transfers are included and are on SIC basis – Shared Coach
- Tips to driver and guides locally
- STANDARD CHECK IN: 1400-1600HRS (ALL HOTELS) & STANDARD CHECK OUT: 1200HRS (ALL HOTELS)