- Reviews (0)
Darjeeling is a town in the Indian state of West Bengal. A popular tourist destination, it is located in the Mahabharat Range or Lesser Himalaya at an average elevation of 6,710 ft (2,045.2 m). It is noted for its tea industry and the Darjeeling Himalayan Railway, a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Darjeeling is the headquarters of Darjeeling district which has a partially autonomous status within the state of West Bengal. The development of the town dates back to the mid-19th century, when the colonial British administration set up a sanatorium and a military depot.
Gangtok is a municipality, the capital and the largest town of the Indian state of Sikkim. It also is the headquarters of the East Sikkim district. Gangtok is located in the eastern Himalayan range, at an altitude of 1,650 m (5,410 ft). The town’s one lakh (hundred thousand) population belongs to different ethnicities such as Indian-Nepalis, Lepchas and Bhutia. Nestled within higher peaks of the Himalaya and enjoying a year-round mild temperate climate, Gangtok is at the centre of Sikkim’s tourism industry.
Kalimpong is a hill station in the Mahabharat Range (or Lesser Himalaya) in the Indian state of West Bengal. It is located at an average elevation of 1,250 metres (4,101 ft). The town is the headquarters of the Kalimpong subdivision, a part of the district of Darjeeling. The Indian Army’s 27 Mountain Division is on the outskirts of the town. Kalimpong is known for its educational institutions many of which were established during the British colonial period. It used to be a gateway in the trade between Tibet and India before China’s annexation of Tibet and the Sino-Indian War. Kalimpong and neighbouring Darjeeling were major centres calling for a separate Gorkhaland state in the 1980s.
1.Accommodation as per itinerary – Double room on twin sharing basis at all destinations.
2.Daily Breakfast and lunch or dinner at hotel.
3.All Inter destination transfers as pr the itinerary by private car.
4.All must sightseeing.
- Any other item not specified in Includes.
- Expenses of personal nature such as tips, telephone calls, laundry, liquor etc.
- Government service tax
- Any Cost Arising Due To Natural Calamities Like Landslides, Roadblocks, Etc.
- Any Increase In Taxes Or Fuel Leading To An Increase In Surface Transport.
- Entrance fees during sightseeing.
Arrive New Jalpai Railway Station or Bagdogra airport & transfer to Darjeeling Over night stay at Darjeeling hotel.
After breakfast proceed for the sightseeing of Darjeeling covering Parmesan Nadia Himalayan Zoological park, Himalayan Mountaineering Institute ( Closed on Thursday), Ropeway, Tensing — Gumbo Rock, Tibetan Refugee Self Help Center ( Closed on Sunday), Tea Estate, Lebong Race Course , Peace Pagoda. & Rock Garden – Gangamaya Park. Overnight stay at Darjeeling hotel.
Early Morning Excursion to Tiger Hill, Ghoom Monastery & Batasia Loop. After breakfast go for Mirik Lake via Nepal Border. Overnight stay at Darjeeling hotel.
Day 4:Darjeeling – Kalimpong
After breakfast drive to Kalimpong & have a sightseeing of Deolo Hill, Dr Graham Homes School, Thonga Goma Monastary, Mangaldham and Nurseries. Overnight stay in Kalimpong hotel.
Day 5:Kalimpong – Gangtok
After breakfast drive to Gangtok & Transfer to Hotel .Rest of the day free at Leisure. Overnight stay in Gangtok hotel.
After breakfast proceed for the sightseeing of Gangtok covering Directorate of Handicrafts and Handlooms, Enchey Monastery, Research Institute of Tibetology, Chorten ( Stupa ), Orchid Sanctuary, Rumtek Monastery, Ganesh Tok, Hanuman Tok & Tashi View Point. Overnight stay in Gangtok hotel.
Day 7:Excursion Trip to Tshangu Lake
After breakfast proceed for the sightseeing tour of Thshangu Lake & Baba Mander. Overnight stay in Gangtok hotel.
After breakfast check out from the hotel & transfer to the NJP Rlw Station / Bagdogra airport for onward destination.
- All rates mentioned above are a strictly for quotation purposes only
- No booking is at this stage. Vehicles/Rooms & Rates are subjected to availability upon confirmation.
- Any special request such as (room next to each other, connecting rooms, room on the same floor, 1 king size / 1 double bed, floor covering of any description, early check in, non smoking room, etc. ) is subject to availability on first come first serve basis up on your arrival at the hotel and it is totally discretionary and up to the hotel to assign.
- Midnight surcharge will be imposed for all pick ups between 2200hrs – 0700hrs
- Unutilized services are not refundable
- Cancellation based on HTT Norms: – Click here To See
- The Rates are subject to change in case of any hike in the price of fuel, Govt. Service Tax and other levies the same will correspondingly increase our tariff with immediate effect.
- Any Additional expenses incurred due to Coach / Train / Flight Cancel or Delay, natural disaster, Political actions and similar; must be borne by the tourists.
- All tours and transfers are included and are on SIC basis – Shared Coach
- Tips to driver and guides locally
- STANDARD CHECK IN: 1400-1600HRS (ALL HOTELS) & STANDARD CHECK OUT: 1200HRS (ALL HOTELS)