Central India – 14 Nights / 15 Days
Pay full payment to get attractive Cashback.
- Reviews (0)
The tourism industry of India is economically important and is growing rapidly. The World Travel & Tourism Council calculated that tourism generated INR6.4 trillion or 6.6% of the nation’s GDP in 2012. It supported 39.5 million jobs, 7.7% of its total employment. The sector is predicted to grow at an average annual rate of 7.9% from 2013 to 2023. This gives India the third rank among countries with the fastest growing tourism industries over the next decade. India has a large medical tourism sector which is expected to grow at an estimated rate of 30% annually to reach about ₹ 95 billion by 2015.
According to provisional statistics 6.29 million foreign tourists arrived in India in 2011, an increase of 8.9% from 5.78 million in 2010. This ranks India as the 38th country in the world in terms of foreign tourist arrivals. Domestic tourist visits to all states and Union Territories numbered 1,036.35 million in 2012, an increase of 16.5% from 2011. The most represented countries are the United States (16%) and the United Kingdom (12.6%). In 2011, Maharashtra, Tamil Nadu and Delhi were the most popular states for foreign tourists. Domestic tourists visited the states Uttar Pradesh, Andhra Pradesh and Tamil Nadu most frequently. Chennai, Delhi, Mumbai and Agra have been the four most visited cities of India by foreign tourists during the year 2011. Worldwide, Chennai is ranked 41 by the number of foreign tourists, while Delhi is ranked at 50, Mumbai at 57 and Agra at 65 and Kolkata at 99.
1.Domestic Flights: Economy class domestic flights within India If Domestic Flights applicable.
2.Assisted Transfers: All Airport and train transfers as specified by a chauffeur driven car inclusive of representative assistance. Where courtesy transfers are provided by the hotel representative assistance may not be available in some places.
3.Accommodation: Room with attached private facilities.
4.Meal Plan: Bed & Breakfast at all the places.
5.Train: Air conditioned class.
6.Services of Local Agent &Tour Guide: Services of a local agent in all major cities and an English speaking guide during sightseeing as specified inclusive of entry fee to the monuments.
- Any other item not specified in Includes.
- Expenses of personal nature such as tips, telephone calls, laundry, liquor etc.
- Government service tax
- Any Cost Arising Due To Natural Calamities Like Landslides, Roadblocks, Etc.
- Any Increase In Taxes Or Fuel Leading To An Increase In Surface Transport.
- Entrance fees during sightseeing.
Arrival at delhi airport & Transfer to your hotel.
Delhi Today visit the Cites of Old and New Delhi.
Delhi to Agra Morning train to Agra. Later visit the elegant Fort and the Taj Mahal, the mausoleum built by the Mughal King Shah Jahan in the loving memory of his queen. One night stay in Agra.
Agra to Gwalior A short train journey to Gwalior, dating back to 8th century and dominated by a massive hilltop fort overlooking the city. Within the Fort is 9th century Teli Ka Mandir (Temple), 15th century palace of Raja Man Singh and a museum. Overnight stay in Gwalior.
Gwalior to Khajuraho A short train journey to Jhansi and drive to Khajuraho.
Afternoon visit the famous Chandela rock cut temples built between 950 to 1050 A.D and frequently depicting erotic themes. Captain T S Burt discovered these temples in 1838. One night stay.
Khajuraho to Orcha Drive to the medieval city of Orcha, situated on the banks of Betwa River. Founded by Bundela rulers in 16th century, the palaces and the temples built by its rulers retain much of their pristine perfection. Afternoon city tour. Overnight stay in Orcha.
Orcha to Bhopal Morning drive to Jhansi and travel by train to Bhopal. The present city was built in the 18th century on the ruins of the 11th century city named Bhojapal. Afternoon city tour visiting the beautiful palaces and mosques. Stay for two nights.
Bhopal Full day tour visiting Sanchi, an important seat of Buddhism. Also visit Bhimbetka, where over 500 caves have paintings of prehistoric man.
Bhopal to Dhar After breakfast drive to Indore for lunch. Continue on to Mandu & Dhar for 2 nights stay.
Dhar Explore the ancient city of Mandu, an architectural gem. Mandu was once one of the largest fortified cities of the world and was also know as the city of joy.
Dhar to Indore Morning drive to Indore. Built by Rani (Queen) Ahillyabai, one of the greatest queens of Indian history. Afternoon city tour includes visit to the famousKanch (glass) Mandir. One night stay.
Indore to Aurangabad A long but interesting drive to Aurangabad, the take off point for visiting greatest art treasures of Ajanta and Ellora. Two night stay.
Aurangabad A full day excursion to visit Ajanta caves dating back to 200 B.C and A.D 600. The caves contain remarkable murals & paintings and some excellent sculptures.
Aurangabad to Mumbai Morning visit famous Ellora caves stretching about 2 kms from north to south. The cave temples (34) were carved out of the hill with hand tools and dates back to 9th century. Afternoon flight to Mumbai, transfer to your hotel for one night.
Check-out from the hotel & transfer to the mumbai airport.
- All rates mentioned above are a strictly for quotation purposes only
- No booking is at this stage. Vehicles/Rooms & Rates are subjected to availability upon confirmation.
- Any special request such as (room next to each other, connecting rooms, room on the same floor, 1 king size / 1 double bed, floor covering of any description, early check in, non smoking room, etc. ) is subject to availability on first come first serve basis up on your arrival at the hotel and it is totally discretionary and up to the hotel to assign.
- Midnight surcharge will be imposed for all pick ups between 2200hrs – 0700hrs
- Unutilized services are not refundable
- Cancellation based on HTT Norms: – Click here To See
- The Rates are subject to change in case of any hike in the price of fuel, Govt. Service Tax and other levies the same will correspondingly increase our tariff with immediate effect.
- Any Additional expenses incurred due to Coach / Train / Flight Cancel or Delay, natural disaster, Political actions and similar; must be borne by the tourists.
- All tours and transfers are included and are on SIC basis – Shared Coach
- Tips to driver and guides locally
- STANDARD CHECK IN: 1400-1600HRS (ALL HOTELS) & STANDARD CHECK OUT: 1200HRS (ALL HOTELS)