- Reviews (0)
3.04 BREAKFAST & 04 DINNER
4. AIRPORT TRANSFERS
- Any other item not specified in Includes.
- Expenses of personal nature such as tips, telephone calls, laundry, liquor etc.
- Government service tax
- Any Cost Arising Due To Natural Calamities Like Landslides, Roadblocks, Etc.
- Any Increase In Taxes Or Fuel Leading To An Increase In Surface Transport.
- Entrance fees during sightseeing.
Day 1. Airport to Delhi Hotel & Half Day Delhi Sight-seen
Pick up from the airport and transfer to hotel and after some rest proceed to visit Old Delhi– Jama Masjid, then Walking and cycle Rickshaw ride(as per your interest) in Chandni Chowk Market to explore – Kinnari Bazaar(Wedding Market), Parantha Wali Gali(Indian Stuff bread-Breakfast Street), Textile Market(Wholesale Textile Market), Books market(Books, Notebooks, Wedding cards etc), Spice Market(Grind and Whole Spices) also visit Fateh puri Mosque, Sis Ganj Gurudwara, Jain Temple, Shiva Temple etc and also taste Indian Local street food with us and later visit red fort(out side) and then to Raj ghat(Mahatma Gandhi memorial), and later rest a day in hotel.
Day 2. Sight-seen of New Delhi and Drive to Agra
Pick up from the hotel at 9.30 am and Proceed to Visit New Delhi –Birla Temple (Laxmi Narayan Temple), India Gate(War Memorial), President House, Parliament House, Himayun’s Tumb(Ideal of Taj Mahal), Lodi Garden, Qutub minar(tallest minaret in India), Lotus Temple(Bahai House of Worship), etc and later drive to Agra and transfer to hotel and rest a day in hotel.
Day 3. Visit Agra and drive to Jaipur enroute Fateh-pur-Sikri
Pick up from the hotel at 6.30am and proceed to Visit Taj Mahal(Symbol of Love) at Sun-rise then come back hotel have breakfast and later visit Red Fort-Agra fort( a UNESCO World Heritage site) and then Proceed to Jaipur on the way visit Fateh-pur-sikri(Fort and Sufi’s place) later visit Monkey Temple(Galta Ji), and transfer to hotel in Jaipur and rest a day in hotel.
Day 4. Jaipur Sight-seen
Pick up from the hotel at 8am and proceed to Visit Jaipur-Amber fort(oldest capital of Jaipur)(if interested in elephant ride it cost for one elephant Rs.900/- for two person or ride one person), Water Palace(Jal Mahal Palace amidst in Man Sagar Lake), Hawa Mahal(Window Palace-Crown of Lord Krishna), City Palace(Museum 7 palace of Jaipur King), Observatory(Jantar Mantar), Gaitor(Cenotaphs with typical Rajasthani Carvings), Ishwari Minar Swarga sal(Watching Tower of Pink City), Old Pink City walking or Rickshaw ride(as per your interest), etc and rest in same hotel.
Day 5. Jaipur to Delhi
After Breakfast or as per your flight schedule pick up you from the hotel and Proceed to Delhi/Jaipur and transfer to airport to catch the next flight to back home.
The tour service is completed here but memorable memories still stays with you.
- All rates mentioned above are a strictly for quotation purposes only
- No booking is at this stage. Vehicles/Rooms & Rates are subjected to availability upon confirmation.
- Any special request such as (room next to each other, connecting rooms, room on the same floor, 1 king size / 1 double bed, floor covering of any description, early check in, non smoking room, etc. ) is subject to availability on first come first serve basis up on your arrival at the hotel and it is totally discretionary and up to the hotel to assign.
- Midnight surcharge will be imposed for all pick ups between 2200hrs – 0700hrs
- Unutilized services are not refundable
- Cancellation based on HTT Norms: – Click here To See
- The Rates are subject to change in case of any hike in the price of fuel, Govt. Service Tax and other levies the same will correspondingly increase our tariff with immediate effect.
- Any Additional expenses incurred due to Coach / Train / Flight Cancel or Delay, natural disaster, Political actions and similar; must be borne by the tourists.
- All tours and transfers are included and are on SIC basis – Shared Coach
- Tips to driver and guides locally
- STANDARD CHECK IN: 1400-1600HRS (ALL HOTELS) & STANDARD CHECK OUT: 1200HRS (ALL HOTELS)