DELHI AND AGRA 2 NIGHTS 3 DAYS
Pay full payment to get attractive Cashback.
Delhi, India’s capital territory, is a massive metropolitan area in the country’s north. In Old Delhi, a neighborhood dating to the 1600s, stands the imposing Mughal-era Red Fort, a symbol of India, and the sprawling Jama Masjid mosque, whose courtyard accommodates 25,000 people. Nearby is Chandni Chowk, a vibrant bazaar filled with food carts, sweets shops and spice stalls.
Agra is a city in northern India’s Uttar Pradesh state. It’s home to the iconic Taj Mahal, a mausoleum built for the Mughal ruler Shah Jahan’s wife, Mumtaz Mahal (who died in childbirth in 1631). The imposing main building features a massive dome and intricately carved white marble inlaid with precious stones. This is set behind a reflecting pool inside a courtyard defined by 4 minarets.
- Air Tickets
- Stay in 2 Star Hotel
- Breakfast and Lunch
- Transfer and Sightseeing Ac vehicle
- Toll and parking
HOTEL VISHAL RESIDENCY –MAHIPALPUR , HOTEL NOVA INN –MATHURA
- Subject to weather conditions and availability of Ferry Tickets and other Conditions, the itinerary may be shuffled (For final itinerary please contact our Operation team 02 days prior arrival).
- Rates subject to change if the Hotel or the Room category quoted is not available at the time of Booking.
- Any other item not specified in Includes.
- Expenses of personal nature such as tips, telephone calls, laundry, liquor etc.
- Government service tax
- Any Cost Arising Due To Natural Calamities Like Landslides, Roadblocks, Etc.
- Any Increase In Taxes Or Fuel Leading To An Increase In Surface Transport.
Day 1. Airport to Delhi Hotel & Half Day Delhi Sightseeing
Pick up from the airport and transfer to hotel and after some rest proceed to visit Old Delhi– Jama Masjid, then Walking and cycle Rickshaw ride(as per your interest) in Chandni Chowk Market to explore – Kinnari Bazaar(Wedding Market), Parantha Wali Gali(Indian Stuff bread-Breakfast Street), Textile Market(Wholesale Textile Market), Books market(Books, Notebooks, Wedding cards etc), Spice Market(Grind and Whole Spices) also visit Fateh puri Mosque, Sis Ganj Gurudwara, Jain Temple, Shiva Temple etc and also taste Indian Local street food with us and later visit red fort(out side) and then to Raj ghat(Mahatma Gandhi memorial), and later rest a day in hotel.
Day 2. Sight-seen of New Delhi and Taj Mahal
Check out from the hotel at 7.30am and proceed to Visit Taj Mahal(Symbol of Love) On the Visit New Delhi –Birla Temple (Laxmi Narayan Temple), based on timing we proceed sight seeing etc and later drive to Agra and transfer to hotel and rest a day in hotel. ( Stay at Mathura )
Day 3. Mathura – Delhi
Mathura temple Visit ..Then drop to Delhi Airport,Return journey with a wonderful holiday memories
- All rates mentioned above are a strictly for promo purposes only
- No booking is at this stage. Vehicles/Rooms & Rates are subjected to availability upon confirmation.
- Any special request such as (room next to each other, connecting rooms, room on the same floor, 1 king size / 1 double bed, floor covering of any description, early check in, non smoking room, etc. ) is subject to availability on first come first serve basis up on your arrival at the hotel and it is totally discretionary and up to the hotel to assign.
- Midnight surcharge will be imposed for all pick ups between 2200hrs – 0700hrs
- Unutilized services are not refundable
- Cancellation HTT Norms https://www.hosannatoursandtravels.com/terms-and-conditions/ – cancellation charges are subjected to hotel policy and other applicable charges)
- The Rates are subject to change in case of any hike in the price of fuel, Govt. Service Tax and other levies the same will correspondingly increase our tariff with immediate effect.
- Any Additional expenses incurred due to Coach / Train / Flight Cancel or Delay, natural disaster, Political actions and similar; must be borne by the tourists.