- Reviews (0)
Being one of the most historic capitals in the world, Delhi has many tourist sites. This is a list of Delhi’s tourist sites.
In Old Delhi, there are attractions like mosques and monuments that represent India’s history. The important places in Old Delhi include the majestic Red Fort. New Delhi, on the other hand, is a modern city designed by Edwin Lutyens and Herbert Baker. New Delhi houses many government buildings and embassies, apart from places of historical interest.
The Qutub Minar, Red Fort and Humayun’s Tomb are listed as UNESCO World Heritage Sites.
1.05 night at hotel on twin sharing basis
2.05 breakfast and 05 dinner
3.All transfer and sightseeing by AC car (AC will be off in hilly areas)
- Any other item not specified in Includes.
- Expenses of personal nature such as tips, telephone calls, laundry, liquor etc.
- Government service tax
- Any Cost Arising Due To Natural Calamities Like Landslides, Roadblocks, Etc.
- Any Increase In Taxes Or Fuel Leading To An Increase In Surface Transport.
- Entrance fees during sightseeing.
Travel by surface from Delhi to Manali. On arrival transfer to camping site at the riverside of Beas. Overnight stay at deluxe camp.
Day 02: Manali
Morning after breakfast some adventurous activities around camp. Afternoon half day city tour. Evening free to explore market. Dinner with bonfire and some cultural and musical activities.Overnight at camp.
Day 03: Manali -Rohtang Pass -Manali (Full Day)
Morning after breakfast full day city tour of Rohatang Pass and Solang valley. In case Rohatang is closed drive up to the snow point. Evening back to camp. Enjoy your dinner with bonfire. Overnight stay.
Day 04: Manali/Shimla (265kms/8hrs)
Morning after breakfast drive to Shimla. Arrive in the evening and transfer to the hotel. Evening free to explore famous Mall road and Ridge. Overnight at hotel.
Day 05: Shimla
Morning after breakfast full day city tour. Evening back to hotel. Evening at leisure.
Day 06: Shimla/Delhi(380kms/8hrs)
Morning after breakfast drive to Delhi. On arrival drop at railway station and airport. End of tour.
- All rates mentioned above are a strictly for quotation purposes only
- No booking is at this stage. Vehicles/Rooms & Rates are subjected to availability upon confirmation.
- Any special request such as (room next to each other, connecting rooms, room on the same floor, 1 king size / 1 double bed, floor covering of any description, early check in, non smoking room, etc. ) is subject to availability on first come first serve basis up on your arrival at the hotel and it is totally discretionary and up to the hotel to assign.
- Midnight surcharge will be imposed for all pick ups between 2200hrs – 0700hrs
- Unutilized services are not refundable
- Cancellation based on HTT Norms: – Click here To See
- The Rates are subject to change in case of any hike in the price of fuel, Govt. Service Tax and other levies the same will correspondingly increase our tariff with immediate effect.
- Any Additional expenses incurred due to Coach / Train / Flight Cancel or Delay, natural disaster, Political actions and similar; must be borne by the tourists.
- All tours and transfers are included and are on SIC basis – Shared Coach
- Tips to driver and guides locally
- STANDARD CHECK IN: 1400-1600HRS (ALL HOTELS) & STANDARD CHECK OUT: 1200HRS (ALL HOTELS)