- Reviews (0)
Being one of the most historic capitals in the world, Delhi has many tourist sites. This is a list of Delhi’s tourist sites.
In Old Delhi, there are attractions like mosques and monuments that represent India’s history. The important places in Old Delhi include the majestic Red Fort. New Delhi, on the other hand, is a modern city designed by Edwin Lutyens and Herbert Baker. New Delhi houses many government buildings and embassies, apart from places of historical interest.
The Qutub Minar, Red Fort and Humayun’s Tomb are listed as UNESCO World Heritage Sites.
1.6 nights’ Accommodation as per the itinerary
2.All transfers and services as per the itinerary.
3.Daily breakfast, either Lunch or Dinner.
4.All applicable Taxes, Parking.
- Any other item not specified in Includes.
- Expenses of personal nature such as tips, telephone calls, laundry, liquor etc.
- Government service tax
- Any Cost Arising Due To Natural Calamities Like Landslides, Roadblocks, Etc.
- Any Increase In Taxes Or Fuel Leading To An Increase In Surface Transport.
- Entrance fees during sightseeing.
Morning drive to Nainital (320 / 7 Hrs).On arrival transfer to hotel. Day at leisure. Night stay in Nainital.
After breakfast, visit to Mall, Boating Club, Cable Car Ride, Thandi Sadak, Free time to Leisure & Shopping. Night stay in Nainital.
Nainital – Corbett
After breakfast, depart to Corbett (60 kms / 2 hrs). On arrival transfer to Resort. Night stay in Corbett.
After breakfast, visits to Jim Park Corbett, Elephant safari (additional cost). Night stay in Corbett.
After breakfast ,One arrival check-in at the hotel. Free time to leisure. Night stay in Ranikhet.
After breakfast, visit to Local Sightseeing. Night stay in Ranikhet.
After breakfast, drive to Delhi (350 kms / 8 hrs).
- All rates mentioned above are a strictly for quotation purposes only
- No booking is at this stage. Vehicles/Rooms & Rates are subjected to availability upon confirmation.
- Any special request such as (room next to each other, connecting rooms, room on the same floor, 1 king size / 1 double bed, floor covering of any description, early check in, non smoking room, etc. ) is subject to availability on first come first serve basis up on your arrival at the hotel and it is totally discretionary and up to the hotel to assign.
- Midnight surcharge will be imposed for all pick ups between 2200hrs – 0700hrs
- Unutilized services are not refundable
- Cancellation based on HTT Norms: – Click here To See
- The Rates are subject to change in case of any hike in the price of fuel, Govt. Service Tax and other levies the same will correspondingly increase our tariff with immediate effect.
- Any Additional expenses incurred due to Coach / Train / Flight Cancel or Delay, natural disaster, Political actions and similar; must be borne by the tourists.
- All tours and transfers are included and are on SIC basis – Shared Coach
- Tips to driver and guides locally
- STANDARD CHECK IN: 1400-1600HRS (ALL HOTELS) & STANDARD CHECK OUT: 1200HRS (ALL HOTELS)