Goa is a state in western India with coastlines stretching along the Arabian Sea. Its long history as a Portuguese colony prior to 1961 is evident in its preserved 17th-century churches and the area’s tropical spice plantations. Goa is also known for its beaches, ranging from popular stretches at Baga and Palolem to those in laid-back fishing villages such as Agonda.
- Air Tickets (Bangalore – Goa – Bangalore)
- Two way transfer from airport – hotel – airport using Ac Tavera/Etriga/Innova car
- 02 Days sightseeing (North Goa & South Goa)
- All sightseeing places as per the itinerary using Ac Vehilce
- 02 Nights Accommodation in Goa 2 star hotel on double/triple sharing basis
- 02 Breakfast, & 02 Dinner at same accommodated hotel
- Free use of swimming pool with proper swim costumes
- Driver allowance, toll & parking, fuel charge and taxes
- All applicable taxes & service charges
- Subject to weather conditions and availability of Ferry Tickets and other Conditions, the itinerary may be shuffled (For final itinerary please contact our Operation team 02 days prior arrival).
- Rates subject to change if the Hotel or the Room category quoted is not available at the time of Booking.
- Any other item not specified in Includes.
- Expenses of personal nature such as tips, telephone calls, laundry, liquor etc.
- Government service tax
- Any Cost Arising Due To Natural Calamities Like Landslides, Roadblocks, Etc.
Any Increase In Taxes Or Fuel Leading To An Increase In Surface Transport.
We can arrange Casino Pride Entry Tickets
Address :- River Mandovi, Captain Of Ports Jetty, Panaji, Goa 403001 , Open 24 hours
Day 01: Bangalore – Goa
Depart from Bangalore airport and arrive at Goa Airport; on arrival you meet and greet with our tour escort then proceed to hotel for check in. After long journey rest of the day at leisure or indoor activities in hotel. Overnight stay with dinner
Day 02: Goa Sightseeing
Today after fresh up and breakfast move to North Goa sightseeing this takes you to visit Coco Beach situated at the mouth of the Nerul River on the Mandovi Estuary, famous Aguada Fort, Anjuna Beach, Baga Beach then return back to hotel. Overnight stay with dinner
Day 03: Goa Sightseeing & Bangalore Departure
Today after breakfast checkout the hotel and move to South Goa sightseeing this takes you to Old Goa Churches- Basilica of Bom Jesus, Se Cathedral. The tour continues to the temples of Shri Manguesh at Priol, Goa Wax Museum, Goa Science Centre and Miramar Beach, Dona paula point, then late evening proceed to Goa airport drop for your return journey,
- All rates mentioned above are a strictly for promo purposes only
- No booking is at this stage. Vehicles/Rooms & Rates are subjected to availability upon confirmation.
- Any special request such as (room next to each other, connecting rooms, room on the same floor, 1 king size / 1 double bed, floor covering of any description, early check in, non smoking room, etc. ) is subject to availability on first come first serve basis up on your arrival at the hotel and it is totally discretionary and up to the hotel to assign.
- Midnight surcharge will be imposed for all pick ups between 2200hrs – 0700hrs
- Unutilized services are not refundable
- Cancellation HTT Norms https://www.hosannatoursandtravels.com/terms-and-conditions/ – cancellation charges are subjected to hotel policy and other applicable charges)
- The Rates are subject to change in case of any hike in the price of fuel, Govt. Service Tax and other levies the same will correspondingly increase our tariff with immediate effect.
- Any Additional expenses incurred due to Coach / Train / Flight Cancel or Delay, natural disaster, Political actions and similar; must be borne by the tourists.