Gold Goa – 3 Nights / 4 Days
Pay full payment to get attractive Cashback.
- Reviews (0)
Goa is s ranked the best placed state by the Eleventh Finance Commission for its infrastructure and ranked on top for the best quality of life in India by the National Commission on Population based on the 12 Indicators. Vasco da Gama is the largest city and the historic city of Margao still exhibits the cultural influence of the Portuguese, who first landed in the early 16th century as merchants and conquered it soon thereafter. Goa is a former Portuguese colony existed for about 450 years until it was annexed by India in 1961. Renowned for its beaches, places of worship and world heritage architecture, Goa is visited by large numbers of international tourists every year. Goa has rich flora and fauna, owing to its location on the Western Ghats range, which is classified as a biodiversity hotspot.
1.Accommodation on Double/Triple sharing basis in the listed hotel (or)
equivalent ( 3 * Hotel )
2.Daily breakfast & Dinner
3.Transfers in Non Air-conditioned coach as per itinerary
4.Current applicable taxes
5.Limited Entry Ticket
- Any other item not specified in Includes.
- Expenses of personal nature such as tips, telephone calls, laundry, liquor etc.
- Government service tax
- Any Cost Arising Due To Natural Calamities Like Landslides, Roadblocks, Etc.
- Any Increase In Taxes Or Fuel Leading To An Increase In Surface Transport.
- Entrance fees during sightseeing.
Upon your arrival in Goa, our tour representative assists you in smooth transfer to the hotel for pre-booked stay. Later, embark on a sightseeing tour of Goa beaches-Baga Beach and Calangute Beach. Bask in the glory of the sun and enjoy a relaxing massage on the beachfront. Once a hippie idyll, Calangute and Baga Beach are the best places to enjoy a perfect vacation in North Goa. While Baga Beach is quite famous for its nightlife, Calangute Beach is quite famous for its beach shacks, sun lounges and a variety of water sports. Those who love water sports can also visit the Dona Paula Beach, famous for its water sports. Post a fun-filled sightseeing tour, return to the hotel for dinner and night stay.
The 2nd day of ‘Delightful Goa Vacation’ tour is scheduled for the sightseeing tour of Old Goa churches. The sightseeing trip includes a visit to The Basilica of Bom Jesus, Chapel of St. Francis Xavier and Church of St. Francis of Assisi. Besides, you can visit the famous Aguada Fort and Chapora Fort. The nightlife of Goa is equally vivacious and thrilling. To witness the nightlife from close quarters, Tito’s Club and Ingo’s Saturday Night Bazaar are amongst the best places to visit in Goa. Post sightseeing, return to the hotel for night stay.
On the 3rd day of ‘Delight Goa Vacation’ tour, head straight to Colva Beach, a hot favorite amongst Indian tourists. Even during weekends, the beach attracts a huge local crowd. The beach is well developed with beach shacks, food stalls, small restaurants and bars. Post sightseeing at Colva Beach, return to the hotel for dinner and night stay.
On the 4th day of ‘Delightful Goa Vacation’ tour, after breakfast, you will be transferred to the airport/railway station for onwards journey.
- All rates mentioned above are a strictly for quotation purposes only
- No booking is at this stage. Vehicles/Rooms & Rates are subjected to availability upon confirmation.
- Any special request such as (room next to each other, connecting rooms, room on the same floor, 1 king size / 1 double bed, floor covering of any description, early check in, non smoking room, etc. ) is subject to availability on first come first serve basis up on your arrival at the hotel and it is totally discretionary and up to the hotel to assign.
- Midnight surcharge will be imposed for all pick ups between 2200hrs – 0700hrs
- Unutilized services are not refundable
- Cancellation based on HTT Norms: – Click here To See
- The Rates are subject to change in case of any hike in the price of fuel, Govt. Service Tax and other levies the same will correspondingly increase our tariff with immediate effect.
- Any Additional expenses incurred due to Coach / Train / Flight Cancel or Delay, natural disaster, Political actions and similar; must be borne by the tourists.
- All tours and transfers are included and are on SIC basis – Shared Coach
- Tips to driver and guides locally
- STANDARD CHECK IN: 1400-1600HRS (ALL HOTELS) & STANDARD CHECK OUT: 1200HRS (ALL HOTELS)