Majestic Gujarat – 5 Nights / 6 Days
Pay full payment to get attractive Cashback.
- Reviews (0)
Ahmedabad Situated on the banks of the river Sabarmati, Ahmedabad is one of the most important cities in Western India. Ahmedabad is believed to have been inhabited from the beginning of the 11th century. It was named Ahmedabad by Sultan Ahmed Shah who fortified the city in 1411. Ahmedabad is now an important education and textile hub of the country. Some of the important tourist destinations in Ahmedabad are the walled city and gates, Rani no Hajiro, Badshah no Hajiro and The Adalaj Stepwell.
Dwarka lies in the westernmost part of India. It is one of the seven sacred cities known as the Mokshada, meaning ‘Bestower of Liberation’ and one of the Four Dhams. According to Hindu mythology, the city of Dwarks was built by Lord Vishwakarma himself on the orders of Lord Krishna. However, it is believed the Dwarka has submerged into the ocean six times and the modern Dwarka is the seventh city. Archaelogical excavations in Dwarka region have confirmed the existence of a metropolitan city in the past now submerged into the sea. The major attractions in Dwarka include the famous Dwarakadhish Temple, Jagatmandir temple, Sharada Peetha, and The Nageshwar Mahadev.
Gonadal is a historical city in the Rajkot district of Gujarat believed to have been inhabited since the times of Akbar. Located on the banks of Gondali river, Gondal has a number of places of historical interest which include the Riverside Palace, Naulakha Palace, Huzoor Palace and The Royal Garages.
Jamnagar Historically known as Nawanagar, Jamnagar was a very important princely state in the Saurashtra region. It is believed that Lord Krishna has established his kingdom at Dwarka town in the Jamnagar district after leaving Mathura. The modern day Jamnagar is an important industrial city of India that houses world’s biggest oil refinery and has more than 5000 large scale and 10,000 small scale units manufacturing brass items. Jamnagar has a number of palaces, forts, temples and parks.
Junagarh is the headquarters of Junagadh district located at the foot of Girnar Hills. This town was originally built during the rule of the Mauryan dynasty in 319 BC. The major attractions in Junagarh are the Girnar Mountains, The Wild Museum, Narsinh Mehta no Choro, Uperkot, Gayatri Mandir & Vagheshwari Mandir, Damodar Kund, Damodarji Temple, Dataar Hills, Science Museum, Wellington Dam, Moti Baug, Mujkund Caves, Ayurvedic Museum and Narsinh Mehta Lake.
The coastal city of Porbandar is best known for being the birth-place of Mahatma Gandhi – The Father of our Nation. On-shore explorations in and around Porbandar has revealed settlements dating back to the 16th-14th Century BC. The city has a beautiful beach, known as, Chowpati. Porbandar also has a Bird Sanctuary frequented by Flamingos and a Lion Sanctuary. The other tourist attractions here include the famous Kirti Mandir – birth place of Mahatma Gandhi and Rokhadia Hanuman temple.
The Somnath Temple is located near Veraval in Saurashtra, on the western coast of India. This temple has one of the twelve Jyotirlingas of Lord Shiva. This shrine was destroyed six times by Muslim invaders. Most recently it was rebuilt in November 1947. The present temple is built in the Chalukya style of temple architecture. The temple is situated in such a place that there is no land in straight line between the Somnath seashore till Antarctica.
1.Transport by A.C Vehicle as per above itinerary.
2.Hotel Accommodation on twin sharing basis with breakfast.
3.Road taxes, Toll taxes and parking charges.
- Any other item not specified in Includes.
- Expenses of personal nature such as tips, telephone calls, laundry, liquor etc.
- Government service tax
- Any Cost Arising Due To Natural Calamities Like Landslides, Roadblocks, Etc.
- Any Increase In Taxes Or Fuel Leading To An Increase In Surface Transport.
- Entrance fees during sightseeing.
Arrive Ahmedabad by Air / Rail in the morning and leave for jamnagar (340 kms./ 7 hrs). Local sight seeing at Jamnagar. Overnight stay at Hotel.
After breakfast, leave for Bet Dwaraka(190 kms./ 4hrs.), visit Shri Nageshwar Temple and arrive Dwaraka (30 kms) in the evening. Overnight stay at Hotel.
After breakfast, leave for Porbandar(130 kms. / 3hrs), visit the birth place of Mahatma Gandhi. Later drive to Somnath (160 kms./ 4hrs.), visit Somnath temple and enjoy at beach of Saurasthra. Overnight stay at Hotel.
After breakfast, leave to Girsasan (50 kms) and visit Sasangir safari park. Later proceed for local sight seeing at Junagadh (60 kms.). Overnight stay at Hotel.
After breakfast, leave for Gondal (150 kms./3.5 hrs.), visit the famous temple of Swaminarayan and arrive Ahmedabad (200 kms./4 hrs.). Evening free for shopping. Overnight stay at Hotel.
After breakfast, Ahmedabad local sight seeing including visit to Akshardham Temple at Gandhinagar (80 kms.). Evening transfer to Airport/Railway station for return journey. Overnight stay at Hotel.
- All rates mentioned above are a strictly for quotation purposes only
- No booking is at this stage. Vehicles/Rooms & Rates are subjected to availability upon confirmation.
- Any special request such as (room next to each other, connecting rooms, room on the same floor, 1 king size / 1 double bed, floor covering of any description, early check in, non smoking room, etc. ) is subject to availability on first come first serve basis up on your arrival at the hotel and it is totally discretionary and up to the hotel to assign.
- Midnight surcharge will be imposed for all pick ups between 2200hrs – 0700hrs
- Unutilized services are not refundable
- Cancellation based on HTT Norms: – Click here To See
- The Rates are subject to change in case of any hike in the price of fuel, Govt. Service Tax and other levies the same will correspondingly increase our tariff with immediate effect.
- Any Additional expenses incurred due to Coach / Train / Flight Cancel or Delay, natural disaster, Political actions and similar; must be borne by the tourists.
- All tours and transfers are included and are on SIC basis – Shared Coach
- Tips to driver and guides locally
- STANDARD CHECK IN: 1400-1600HRS (ALL HOTELS) & STANDARD CHECK OUT: 1200HRS (ALL HOTELS)