Rajasthan Wildlife 7 Nights / 8 Days
Pay full payment to get attractive Cashback.
- Reviews (0)
Delhi is a metropolitan region in India that includes the national capital city, New Delhi. It is India’s second-most-populous city after Mumbai, and the largest city in terms of area. With a population of 22 million in 2011, the city is the fourth-largest city in the world. The NCT and its urban region have been given the special status of National Capital Region (NCR) under the Constitution of India’s 69th amendment act of 1991. The NCR includes the neighbouring cities of Baghpat, Gurgaon, Sonepat, Faridabad, Ghaziabad, Noida, Greater Noida and other nearby towns, and has nearly 22.2 million residents.
Bharatpur is a city in the Indian state of Rajasthan. Located in the Brij region, Bharatpur was once considered to be an impregnable city and was the capital of the Jat kingdom. The city is situated 55 km west of the city of Agra and 35 km from Mathura. It is also the administrative headquarters of Bharatpur District and the headquarters of Bharatpur Division of Rajasthan. The Royal House of Bharatpur traces its history to the eleventh Century AD. Bharatpur is part of National Capital Region (NCR).
The Sariska Tiger Reserve is an Indian national park located in the Alwar district of the state of Rajasthan. The topography of Sariska supports scrub-thorn arid forests, dry deciduous forests, rocks and grasses. This area was a hunting preserve of the erstwhile Alwar state and it was declared a wildlife reserve in 1955. In 1978, it was given the status of a tiger reserve making it a part of India’s Project Tiger scheme. The present area of the park is 866 km². The park is situated 107 km from Jaipur and 200 km from Delhi.
Ranthambore National Park or Ranthambhore is one of the largest national parks in northern India. It is situated in Sawai Madhopur district of southeastern Rajasthan, about 110 km north east of Kota and 130 km south east of Jaipur, which is also the nearest airport. The nearest town and railway station is at Sawai Madhopur, about 11 km away; Kota is another convenient station as many trains stop there. RIDCOR operates a mega highway between Kota and Ranthambhore.
Jaipur is the capital and largest city of the Indian state of Rajasthan. It was founded on 18 November 1727 by Maharaja Sawai Jai Singh II, the ruler of Amber, after whom the city has been named. The city today has a population of 3.1 million. Jaipur is known as the Pink City of India. The city is remarkable among pre-modern Indian cities for the width and regularity of its streets which are laid out into six sectors separated by broad streets 34 m (111 ft) wide. The urban quarters are further divided by networks of gridded streets. Five quarters wrap around the east, south, and west sides of a central palace quarter, with a sixth quarter immediately to the east.
1.Accommodation for the above mentioned tour. (Subject to availability)
2.Breakfast in the respected Hotel during the tour.
3.Services of qualified English Speaking Guide for Local Sightseeing tour.
4.All Transfers and Sightseeing throughout the tour by an individual Air Conditioned vehicle with English Speaking Driver
- Any other item not specified in Includes.
- Expenses of personal nature such as tips, telephone calls, laundry, liquor etc.
- Government service tax
- Any Cost Arising Due To Natural Calamities Like Landslides, Roadblocks, Etc.
- Any Increase In Taxes Or Fuel Leading To An Increase In Surface Transport.
- Entrance fees during sightseeing.
Day 1: Delhi
On arrival at Delhi, you will be greeted by our representative who would transfer you to the chosen accommodation. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day –2 Delhi-Bharatpur
After breakfast check out for the hotel and drive to Bharatpur,an ancient city traditional home of Jats. The city is famous for UNESCO World Heritage – listed in Keoladev Ghana National Park, a wetland and significant bird sanctuary. The world’s most important bird breeding and feeding grounds. You could spot hundreds of different species within a few days. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 3 Bharatpur- Sariska
After breakfast you can visit the Sariska Tiger Reserve, which is 180 kms away from Alwar. Enclosed within the shadowy folds of Aravallis is a tangle of jungle with lush greenery.It is fascinating sanctuary to visit between November to March. On arrival check in to the chosen accommodation and depart for a Jeep Safari to view the wildlife. It is a home for exotic variety of wild animals and beautiful birds. Overnight stay at the resort.
Day 5 Sariska – Ranthambore
After the breath taking experience of wildlife, depart from Sariska to the Ranthambore National Park – Rajasthan’s most renowned wildlife sanctuary. Being considered as one of the famous and former hunting grounds of the Maharajas of Jaipur, today the Ranthambore National Park terrain is major wildlife tourist attraction spot that has pulled the attention of many wildlife photographers and lovers in this destination. On arrival check in to the chosen wildlife resort.Evening free at leisure followed by overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 6 Ranthambore
You can depart for the Jungle Safari according to your conveinience , as there are morning and evening Safaries are arranged on Jeeps as well as open trucks to spend time tracking tigers.Overnight at the resort.
Day 7 Ranthamore – Jaipur
Today after the breakfast check out from the resort and drive to Jaipur,where you can experience the royal extravaganza of Rajasthan.,on arrival check into the chosen accommodation. Day free at leisure to explore the city on your own or you can visit Amer Fort,City Palace , Nahargarh Fort , Birla Temple and Museum .Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 8 Jaipur – Delhi / Mumbai
Today free at leisure and shopping and in the evening. Check out from the hotel and catch the flight for your onward journey.
- All rates mentioned above are a strictly for quotation purposes only
- No booking is at this stage. Vehicles/Rooms & Rates are subjected to availability upon confirmation.
- Any special request such as (room next to each other, connecting rooms, room on the same floor, 1 king size / 1 double bed, floor covering of any description, early check in, non smoking room, etc. ) is subject to availability on first come first serve basis up on your arrival at the hotel and it is totally discretionary and up to the hotel to assign.
- Midnight surcharge will be imposed for all pick ups between 2200hrs – 0700hrs
- Unutilized services are not refundable
- Cancellation based on HTT Norms: – Click here To See
- The Rates are subject to change in case of any hike in the price of fuel, Govt. Service Tax and other levies the same will correspondingly increase our tariff with immediate effect.
- Any Additional expenses incurred due to Coach / Train / Flight Cancel or Delay, natural disaster, Political actions and similar; must be borne by the tourists.
- All tours and transfers are included and are on SIC basis – Shared Coach
- Tips to driver and guides locally
- STANDARD CHECK IN: 1400-1600HRS (ALL HOTELS) & STANDARD CHECK OUT: 1200HRS (ALL HOTELS)