Kullu & Manali – 3 Nights / 4 Days
Pay full payment to get attractive Cashback.
- Reviews (0)
Kullu, or Kulu, is the capital town of the Kullu District in the Indian state of Himachal Pradesh. It is located on the banks of the Beas River in the Kullu Valley about ten kilometres north of the airport at Bhuntar.
Kullu is a broad open valley formed by the Beas river between Manali and Largi. This valley is famous for its temples, beauty and its majestic hills covered with Pine and Deodar Forest and sprawling Apple Orchards.The course of the Beas river presents a succession of magnificent, clad with forests of Deodar, towering above trees of Pine on the lower rocky ridges. Kullu valley is sandwiched between the Pir Panjal, Lower Himalayan and Great Himalayan range.
Manali is a hill station nestled in the mountains of the Indian state of Himachal Pradesh near the northern end of the Kullu Valley, at an altitude of 2,050 m (6,726 ft) in the Beas River Valley. It is located in the Kullu district, about 270 km (168 mi) north of the state capital, Shimla. The small town, with a population of 8,096, is the beginning of an ancient trade route to Ladakh and from there over the Karakoram Pass on to Yarkand and Khotan in the Tarim Basin. It has become a tourist attraction in recent years.
1.Accommodation on Double/Triple sharing basis in the listed hotel (or) equivalent ( 3 * Hotel )
2.Daily breakfast and Dinner
3.Transfers in Non Air-conditioned coach as per itinerary
4.Current applicable taxes
5.Limited Entry Ticket
- Any other item not specified in Includes.
- Expenses of personal nature such as tips, telephone calls, laundry, liquor etc.
- Government service tax
- Any Cost Arising Due To Natural Calamities Like Landslides, Roadblocks, Etc.
- Any Increase In Taxes Or Fuel Leading To An Increase In Surface Transport.
- Entrance fees during sightseeing.
Day 01: Delhi – Manali
Pick up from Delhi Airport / Railway station ,Travel by surface from Delhi to Manali.
On arrival check in at hotel. Rest of day free for independent activities.
Overnight at hotel – Manali
Day 02: Manali – Rhotang Pass – Manali
Today full day excursion visiting Kothi Gorge, Gulaba, Marhi, Rohtang Pass (Upto Snow Line in case Rohtang is closed due to snow fall) and Sollang Valley.
Overnight at hotel – Manali
Day 03: Kullu – Manikaran
Morning half day city tour visiting Hadimba Devi Temple, Manu Temple, Vashisht Village and Tibetan Monastery. In the afternoon transfer to Kullu enroute visiting Vaishno Devi Temple. On arrival check in at hotel.
Evening free to visit Kullu town and shop for the famous Kullu Shawls.
Overnight at hotel Kullu
Day 04: Manali – Delhi
After Breakfast check out the Hotel to proceed to Delhi Airport / Railway station ,
- All rates mentioned above are a strictly for quotation purposes only
- No booking is at this stage. Vehicles/Rooms & Rates are subjected to availability upon confirmation.
- Any special request such as (room next to each other, connecting rooms, room on the same floor, 1 king size / 1 double bed, floor covering of any description, early check in, non smoking room, etc. ) is subject to availability on first come first serve basis up on your arrival at the hotel and it is totally discretionary and up to the hotel to assign.
- Midnight surcharge will be imposed for all pick ups between 2200hrs – 0700hrs
- Unutilized services are not refundable
- Cancellation based on HTT Norms: – Click here To See
- The Rates are subject to change in case of any hike in the price of fuel, Govt. Service Tax and other levies the same will correspondingly increase our tariff with immediate effect.
- Any Additional expenses incurred due to Coach / Train / Flight Cancel or Delay, natural disaster, Political actions and similar; must be borne by the tourists.
- All tours and transfers are included and are on SIC basis – Shared Coach
- Tips to driver and guides locally
- STANDARD CHECK IN: 1400-1600HRS (ALL HOTELS) & STANDARD CHECK OUT: 1200HRS (ALL HOTELS)