Enchanting Kashmir 7 Nights / 8 Days
Pay full payment to get attractive Cashback.
- Reviews (0)
Pahalgam is a popular tourist destination in Anantnag district of Jammu and Kashmir. Pahalgam was once a tourist attraction and a favourite place for shooting of Bollywood films, and is still a health resort. The area holds a rich cover of vegetation, the dominant forest consisting of conifers. Pahalgam is also associated with the annual Amarnath Yatra as 16 km from Pahalgam, is the starting point of the yatra that takes place every year in the month of Sawan.
Vaishno Devi Mandir, a holy temples dedicated to Shakti is located in the hills of Vaishno Devi, Jammu and Kashmir. In Hinduism, Vaishno Devi, also known as Vaishnavi, is a manifestation of the Mother Goddess. The temple is near the town of Katra, and is one of the most revered places of worship in India. Approximately 8 million pilgrims visit the Vaishno Devi every year. It is the second most visited religious shrine in India, after Tirumala Venkateswara Temple.
Gulmarg, also known as heartland of winter sports in India has been rated by CNN International as Asia’s seventh best ski destination. In the winter, the diverse and extreme terrain combines with torrential snowfall to create a snow destination, the best in the world. Gulmarg attracts outdoor sports fanatics with its world class golfing, trekking, horse riding, water skiing, and fishing. Gulmerg certainly is the heartland of winter sports in India.
Amritsar is the spiritual center for the Sikh religion in the state of Punjab. It is home to the Harmandir Sahib, also referred to as the “Golden Temple” as the spiritual and cultural center for the Sikh religion. This important Sikh shrine attracts more visitors than the Taj Mahal on week days alone. The city also houses the Sikh temporal and political authority, Akal Takht. Amritsar is situated 217 kilometres northwest of state capital Chandigarh.
Srinagar: Srinagar is the summer capital of Jammu and Kashmir. Situated in the Kashmir Valley, it lies on the banks of the Jhelum River, a tributary of the Indus. The city is famous for its gardens, lakes, houseboats, dry fruits and especially for traditional Kashmiri handicrafts. Srinagar has been called the “Venice of the East”. It is known for its lakes, which include Dal Lake, noted for its houseboats and Nagin Lake.
1.Transport by Non A.C. Vehicle in Standard Packages & A.C. Vehicle in Deluxe Package
2.Hotel accommodation on twin sharing basis.
3.All Road taxes, Toll taxes and Parking fee.
- Any other item not specified in Includes.
- Expenses of personal nature such as tips, telephone calls, laundry, liquor etc.
- Government service tax
- Any Cost Arising Due To Natural Calamities Like Landslides, Roadblocks, Etc.
- Any Increase In Taxes Or Fuel Leading To An Increase In Surface Transport.
- Entrance fees during sightseeing.
Arrive Delhi Airport / Railway Station. Upon arrival, meet & greet and transfer to the hotel. Afternoon visit Qutab Minar, Lotus Temple, lskcon Temple, India Gate, Birla Mandir. 5 P.M. proceed to Katra (656 Kms. / 14 Hrs.).
Morning arrive at Katra via Jammu. Check into your hotel visit Mata Vaishnodevi Temple and back to hotel. Overnight Stay at the Hotel.
Morning proceed to Srinagar (270 kms. / 10 hrs. ). Enroute enjoy Kashmir Valley view. Arrival at Srinagar and check into hotel. Overnight Stay at the Hotel.
Morning proceed to Gulmarg (58 kms. /2 hrs), Enroute view Apple Orchards. Visit the golf course and experience the longest cable car ride up to Khilanmarg Snow point. Later drive back to Srinagar. Overnight Stay at the Hotel.
After breakfast, visit to Shankaracharya temple, Shalimar Gardens, Nishat Bagh Gardens, Chashmashahi Gardens. Evening take a shikara ride on the Dal Lake covering bathing boats and Char Chinar. Overnight Stay at the Hotel.
After breakfast, proceed to Pahalgam (95 kms. / 2.5 hrs.), the valley of Shepherds .Enroute visit Avantipur ruins and view saffron fields. Later proceed to Katra ( 280 kms. / 7.5 hrs. ). Overnight Stay at the Hotel.
Post breakfast, proceed to Amritsar (280 kms./ 8 hrs.). Visit Golden Temple, Jalianwala Bagh and leave for Indo-Pak Wagha Border (32 kms.) and back to Hotel. Overnight Stay at the Hotel.
Departure to Delhi (475 kms. / 10 hrs.). Reach Delhi in the evening and board the train / flight for your onward journey. Tour Concludes.
- All rates mentioned above are a strictly for quotation purposes only
- No booking is at this stage. Vehicles/Rooms & Rates are subjected to availability upon confirmation.
- Any special request such as (room next to each other, connecting rooms, room on the same floor, 1 king size / 1 double bed, floor covering of any description, early check in, non smoking room, etc. ) is subject to availability on first come first serve basis up on your arrival at the hotel and it is totally discretionary and up to the hotel to assign.
- Midnight surcharge will be imposed for all pick ups between 2200hrs – 0700hrs
- Unutilized services are not refundable
- Cancellation based on HTT Norms: – Click here To See
- The Rates are subject to change in case of any hike in the price of fuel, Govt. Service Tax and other levies the same will correspondingly increase our tariff with immediate effect.
- Any Additional expenses incurred due to Coach / Train / Flight Cancel or Delay, natural disaster, Political actions and similar; must be borne by the tourists.
- All tours and transfers are included and are on SIC basis – Shared Coach
- Tips to driver and guides locally
- STANDARD CHECK IN: 1400-1600HRS (ALL HOTELS) & STANDARD CHECK OUT: 1200HRS (ALL HOTELS)