KASHMIR 5 NIGHTS 6 DAYS
Pay full payment to get attractive Cashback.
Jammu and Kashmir is a state in northern India, often denoted by its acronym, J&K. It is located mostly in the Himalayan mountains, and shares borders with the states of Himachal Pradesh and Punjab to the south.
- Air Tickets
- Accommodation on Double/Triple sharing basis- 2 * Hotel / Equal
- Breakfast + Dinner during the stay
- Vehicle provide for Transfer and sightseeing as per the itinerary
- Complimentary Shikara ride if you are staying at houseboat.
- Driver Allowances, Toll taxes and Parking
- Hotels quoted are subjected to availability, in case non-availability similar category Hotels shall be offered prior to booking
- In Houseboats stay: During cold waves in parts of Jammu Kashmir, houseboats faces immense hardships in terms of water supply and irregular electricity therefore alternatively the water supply in washroom areas might be provided in buckets.
- In Gulmarg: During heavy snowfall, there will be a change of the vehicle in Tangmarg which is about 14 kms before Gulmarg. Snowjeeps or chained vehicles will be used from there up to Gulmarg and back for which the clients have to pay an additional amount of INR: 1500/- for return trip.
- In Pahalgam: Sightseeing of Chandanwari, Betaab Valley, Baisaran Valley and Aru Valley are not included in our packages and can be done on direct payment.
- In Sonmarg: The vehicle is allowed to drop at main Sonamarg and from there onwards one has to walk up to Thajiwass or one can go by ponies on direct payment.
Optional Activities (Available at mentioned extra cost):
- Guide available at INR 1500 per day.
- Local vehicle for Chandanwari, Betaab Valley, Baisaran Valley and Aru Valley sightseeing available at INR 2000 per vehicle for maximum 5 travelers.
- Local vehicle for Thajiwas Glacier sightseeing available at INR 3000 per vehicle for maximum 5 travelers.
- Gondola Phase 1 (Gulmarg to Kungdoor) tickets can be pre-booked at INR 650 per person (subjected to availability).
- Gondola Phase 2 (Kungdoor to Aparwath) tickets can be pre-booked at INR 850 per person(subjected to availability)
- River Rafting at Lidder river available at (April- July) INR 1000 per person.
- Subject to weather conditions and availability of Ferry Tickets and other Conditions, the itinerary may be shuffled (For final itinerary please contact our Operation team 02 days prior arrival).
- Confirmation will be subject to availability at the time of Booking (No Rooms Blocked)
- Rates subject to change if the Hotel or the Room category quoted is not available at the time of Booking.
- Any other item not specified in Includes.
- Additional Chained vehicle (At times, roads post Tanmarg & Gagangeer are blocked due to snow and our vehicles are not allowed post that)
- Any optional activities ,Any gondola cable car charges
- Aru , Chandanwari and Betaab valley visit in Pahalgam (Refer Optional activities below)
- Any expenses for optional activities.
- Items of personal nature like porterage, tips, laundry
- Any expenses arising out of unforeseen circumstances like flight delay / cancellation / hike in fare, strike or any other natural calamities or any emergency evacuation expenses
- Any additional meals ,
- Pony Ride
- Expenses of personal nature such as tips, telephone calls, laundry, liquor etc.
- Government service tax
- Any Cost Arising Due To Natural Calamities Like Landslides, Roadblocks, Etc.
- Any Increase In Taxes Or Fuel Leading To An Increase In Surface Transport.
Day1: Arrival in Srinagar, city tour, houseboat stay
On your arrival at the Srinagar International Airport, you will be taken for a 35 minutes drive through the heart of New Srinagar city, passing the Abdullah Bridge which connects the banks of the Jhelum River. Proceed for an hour of Shikara ride in the lake. After some rest, a day of local sightseeing that includes a visit to the famous Mughal gardens of Nishat and Shalimar. Dinner and overnight stay in Srinagar houseboat
Day2: Sonmarg day trip (85 kms/ 2 hrs)
After breakfast, drive to Sonmarg (90 kms/3 hrs) enroute Kheer Bhawani Darshan. On arrival at Sonmarg, visit Thajjwas glacier (own cost) . Return back to Srinagar. Dinner and overnight stay in hotel
Day3: Srinagar to Gulmarg (56 kilometers / 2-3 hrs drive)
After breakfast in the morning, proceed towards Gulmarg. Enroute you get to see the beautiful Tangmarg town and drive ahead on a scenic drive of 14 kilometers to Gulmarg. Arrive in Gulmarg early in the afternoon and check in at the hotel. Later, begin a short tour, boarding the Gondola cable car system (the 08 minutes ropeway). Descend back to Gulmarg after an hour and later indulge in some horse-riding. Stay overnight at hotel in Gulmarg
Day4: Gulmarg to Pahalgam (152 kilometers / 4-5 hrs drive)
After breakfast, we drive to Pahalgam via Pampore, Avantipura and the village of Bijbehara which remains famous as the bread basket of Kashmir. We switch from the national highway 1A at Khanabal and drive through the second largest city of Anantnag. From here the road turns scenic as we drive parallel on the Lidder river flowing from the opposite direction. In Pahalgam, check-in at the hotel and spend the rest of the day at leisure. Overnight stay at the hotel in Pahalgam
Day5: Pahalgam tour and drive to Srinagar (97 kilometers / 3–4 hrs drive)
In Pahalgam, visit Betaab Valley and Chandanwari as well as take a horse riding trip to Baisaran meadows.(at your own cost). After sightseeing around the mountain valley for most of the day, we will drive back to Srinagar and transfer to the hotel/ houseboat for overnight stay
Day6: Transfer to Srinagar Airport
After your breakfast checkout the hotel and transfers to airport. Tour ends with memories of lifetime trip
- All rates mentioned above are a strictly for promo purposes only
- No booking is at this stage. Vehicles/Rooms & Rates are subjected to availability upon confirmation.
- Any special request such as (room next to each other, connecting rooms, room on the same floor, 1 king size / 1 double bed, floor covering of any description, early check in, non smoking room, etc. ) is subject to availability on first come first serve basis up on your arrival at the hotel and it is totally discretionary and up to the hotel to assign.
- Midnight surcharge will be imposed for all pick ups between 2200hrs – 0700hrs
- Unutilized services are not refundable
- Cancellation HTT Norms https://www.hosannatoursandtravels.com/terms-and-conditions/ – cancellation charges are subjected to hotel policy and other applicable charges)
- The Rates are subject to change in case of any hike in the price of fuel, Govt. Service Tax and other levies the same will correspondingly increase our tariff with immediate effect.
- Any Additional expenses incurred due to Coach / Train / Flight Cancel or Delay, natural disaster, Political actions and similar; must be borne by the tourists.