Kerala 6 Nights / 07 Days
Pay full payment to get attractive Cashback.
- Reviews (0)
Kerala is an established destination for both domestic as well as foreign tourists. Kerala is well known for her beaches, backwaters in Kollam, mountain ranges and wildlife sanctuaries. Other popular attractions in the state include the beaches at Kovalam, Kappad, Cherai and Varkala; backwater tourism and lake resorts around Ashtamudi Lake, Kollam; hill stations and resorts at Munnar, Wayanad, Nelliampathi, Vagamon and Ponmudi; and national parks and wildlife sanctuaries at Periyar and Eravikulam National Park. The “backwaters” region—an extensive network of interlocking rivers, lakes, and canals that centre on Ashtamudi Lake, Kollam, also see heavy tourist traffic. Heritage sites, such as the Padmanabhapuram Palace, Hill Palace, and Mattancherry Palace, are also visited. The city of Trivandrum ranks first in the total number of international and domestic tourists in Kerala. To further promote tourism in Kerala, the Grand Kerala Shopping Festival was started by the Government of Kerala in 2007. Since then it has been held every year during the December–January period.
The state’s tourism agenda promotes ecologically sustained tourism, which focuses on the local culture, wilderness adventures, volunteering and personal growth of the local population. Efforts are taken to minimise the adverse effects of traditional tourism on the natural environment, and enhance the cultural integrity of local people.
- Any other item not specified in Includes.
- Expenses of personal nature such as tips, telephone calls, laundry, liquor etc.
- Government service tax
- Any Cost Arising Due To Natural Calamities Like Landslides, Roadblocks, Etc.
- Any Increase In Taxes Or Fuel Leading To An Increase In Surface Transport.
- Entrance fees during sightseeing.
Cochin – Munnar – Thekkady – Houseboat – Kovalam – Tvm/Cochin
You will arrival on Railway station meet and greet then proceed to Munnar. On Arrival check in to the resort later goes for Sightseeing; options are Valara Waterfals, Cheyappara waterfalls Blossom Park, Tea Museum. Evening come back to the hotel rest & relax overnight stay in hotel.
After breakfast Proceed for a full day Sightseeing visit Eravikulam National Park, Anaimudi, Mattupetty, Kundala, Eco Point. Rest of the day free at leisure on your own overnight stay at hotel/Resort.
After breakfast, check-out from the Munnar hotel and Proceed to Thekkady .Thekkady is famous for Periyar wild life sanctuary, Boating, Trekking, Elephant ride .Activities at your own interest – rest of the day free. Overnight stay at Resort. Dinner provide in hotel.
After breakfast, check-out from the Thekkady hotel and Proceed to Alleppey on arrival board the Houseboat which will sail through the backwaters of Alleppey. Enjoy the Houseboat Cruise, Lunch – evening tea/coffee snacks-Dinner on board Overnight stay in Houseboat.
After breakfast on board, check out and transfer to Kumarakom. Visit Bird Sanctuary, Go for a Village Walk and try for fishing activities. Rests of the time relax in the resort overnight stay.
After breakfast proceed for sightseeing of Trivandrum, visit Napier Museum, Sri Padmanabha Swami Temple, etc later come back to Kovalam rest for the time free for activities at your own and overnight stay. Dinner provide in hotel
After breakfast check out at 11 am and proceed to railway station for your departure journey.
- All rates mentioned above are a strictly for quotation purposes only
- No booking is at this stage. Vehicles/Rooms & Rates are subjected to availability upon confirmation.
- Any special request such as (room next to each other, connecting rooms, room on the same floor, 1 king size / 1 double bed, floor covering of any description, early check in, non smoking room, etc. ) is subject to availability on first come first serve basis up on your arrival at the hotel and it is totally discretionary and up to the hotel to assign.
- Midnight surcharge will be imposed for all pick ups between 2200hrs – 0700hrs
- Unutilized services are not refundable
- Cancellation based on HTT Norms: – Click here To See
- The Rates are subject to change in case of any hike in the price of fuel, Govt. Service Tax and other levies the same will correspondingly increase our tariff with immediate effect.
- Any Additional expenses incurred due to Coach / Train / Flight Cancel or Delay, natural disaster, Political actions and similar; must be borne by the tourists.
- All tours and transfers are included and are on SIC basis – Shared Coach
- Tips to driver and guides locally
- STANDARD CHECK IN: 1400-1600HRS (ALL HOTELS) & STANDARD CHECK OUT: 1200HRS (ALL HOTELS)