- Reviews (0)
Kodaikanal is a city in the hills of the Dindigul district in the state of Tamil Nadu, India. Its name in the Tamil language means “The Gift of the Forest”. Kodaikanal is referred to as the “Princess of Hill stations” and has a long history as a retreat and popular tourist destination.
Munnar is a town and hill station in the southwestern state of Kerala, India. Munnar is situated around 1600 m above sea level,in the Western Ghats range of mountains.
The name Munnar is believed to mean “three rivers”, referring to the location at the confluence of the Madhurapuzha, Nallathanni and Kundaly rivers. Munnar town is situated on the Kannan Devan Hills village in Devikulam taluk and is the largest panchayat in the Idukki district in Kerala having an area measuring nearly 557 km². The nearest major railway stations are at Ernakulam and Aluva (approximately 140 kilometres (87 mi) by road). The nearest airport is Cochin International Airport, which is 105 kilometres (65 mi) away.
1.Accommodation on Double/ Triple sharing basis
2.Transfers in Non Air-conditioned coach by train or Ac Bus as per itinerary
3.Current applicable taxes
5.Daily breakfast, dinner
- Any other item not specified in Includes.
- Expenses of personal nature such as tips, telephone calls, laundry, liquor etc.
- Government service tax
- Any Cost Arising Due To Natural Calamities Like Landslides, Roadblocks, Etc.
- Any Increase In Taxes Or Fuel Leading To An Increase In Surface Transport.
- Entrance fees during sightseeing.
DAY 1: Salem to Kodaikanal
On arrival at Kodaikanal, Tranfer to Hotel After fresh up going to Cooker’s walk, Green Valley view, Golf Course, Pillar Rocks, Devil’s Kitchen, Pine Forest. Moir Point, Upper Lake View, Shanthi Valley view,
Overnight stay at the hotel in kodaikanal.
DAY 2:Kodaikanal to Munnar
Early Morning started to Munnar. After breakfast On the way to visit , Blossom National Park, Rose Garden, Matt petty Dam, boating (optional), Echo point, Top Station ,. Overnight stay at hotel in Munnar.
After breakfast to proceed to sightseeing in Munnar. Rajamalai, Kundala dam and lake , Tea Estate ,Nayakkadu Falls .
DAY 4:Munnar to Salem
After breakfast check out the hotel to started to onward jounery.
- All rates mentioned above are a strictly for quotation purposes only
- No booking is at this stage. Vehicles/Rooms & Rates are subjected to availability upon confirmation.
- Any special request such as (room next to each other, connecting rooms, room on the same floor, 1 king size / 1 double bed, floor covering of any description, early check in, non smoking room, etc. ) is subject to availability on first come first serve basis up on your arrival at the hotel and it is totally discretionary and up to the hotel to assign.
- Midnight surcharge will be imposed for all pick ups between 2200hrs – 0700hrs
- Unutilized services are not refundable
- Cancellation based on HTT Norms: – Click here To See
- The Rates are subject to change in case of any hike in the price of fuel, Govt. Service Tax and other levies the same will correspondingly increase our tariff with immediate effect.
- Any Additional expenses incurred due to Coach / Train / Flight Cancel or Delay, natural disaster, Political actions and similar; must be borne by the tourists.
- All tours and transfers are included and are on SIC basis – Shared Coach
- Tips to driver and guides locally
- STANDARD CHECK IN: 1400-1600HRS (ALL HOTELS) & STANDARD CHECK OUT: 1200HRS (ALL HOTELS)