- Reviews (0)
Udhagamandalam (sometimes Ootacamund ), sometimes abbreviated Udhagai and better known as Ooty , is a town, a municipality, and the district capital of the Nilgiris district in the Indian state of Tamil Nadu. It is located 80 km north of Coimbatore. It is a popular hill station located in the Nilgiri Hills. Originally occupied by the Todas, the area came under the rule of the East India Company at the end of the 18th century. Today, the town’s economy is based on tourism and agriculture, along with manufacture of medicines and photographic film. The town is connected to the rest of India by road and rail, and its historic sites and natural beauty attract tourists
- Accommodation in Standard Rooms03 Breakfast, 3 Lunch and 03 DinnerTransfer as per Itinerary
All Expenses related to Vehicle included.
- Any other item not specified in Includes.
- Expenses of personal nature such as tips, telephone calls, laundry, liquor etc.
- Government service tax
- Any Cost Arising Due To Natural Calamities Like Landslides, Roadblocks, Etc.
- Any Increase In Taxes Or Fuel Leading To An Increase In Surface Transport.
- Entrance fees during sightseeing.
Day 01: Ooty
Arrival at Kovai Airport/ Railway Station, pickup and transfer to the hotel, check in to hotel. And spend free time at leisure.
Overnight stay at hotel – ooty
Day 02: Ooty
After breakfast full day sightseeing tour, visit to Doddabetta peak and Tea museum, Ooty Lake & Botanical garden. Horse riding is also available around the lake.
Overnight stay at hotel – ooty
Day 03: Masinagudi
After Breakfast to proceed to masinagudi ,After Lunch to proceed to sight seeing
Over night stay at Masinagudi
Day 04: Departure
After Breakfast check out the Hotel to proceed to onward destination
En route visit sight seeing.
- All rates mentioned above are a strictly for quotation purposes only
- No booking is at this stage. Vehicles/Rooms & Rates are subjected to availability upon confirmation.
- Any special request such as (room next to each other, connecting rooms, room on the same floor, 1 king size / 1 double bed, floor covering of any description, early check in, non smoking room, etc. ) is subject to availability on first come first serve basis up on your arrival at the hotel and it is totally discretionary and up to the hotel to assign.
- Midnight surcharge will be imposed for all pick ups between 2200hrs – 0700hrs
- Unutilized services are not refundable
- Cancellation based on HTT Norms: – Click here To See
- The Rates are subject to change in case of any hike in the price of fuel, Govt. Service Tax and other levies the same will correspondingly increase our tariff with immediate effect.
- Any Additional expenses incurred due to Coach / Train / Flight Cancel or Delay, natural disaster, Political actions and similar; must be borne by the tourists.
- All tours and transfers are included and are on SIC basis – Shared Coach
- Tips to driver and guides locally
- STANDARD CHECK IN: 1400-1600HRS (ALL HOTELS) & STANDARD CHECK OUT: 1200HRS (ALL HOTELS)