CHINA 8 NIGHTS 9 DAYS
Pay full payment to get attractive Cashback.
Beijing, China’s massive capital, has history stretching back 3 millennia. Yet it’s known as much for its modern architecture as its ancient sites such as the grand Forbidden City complex, the imperial palace during the Ming and Qing dynasties. Nearby, the massive Tiananmen Square pedestrian plaza is the site of Mao Zedong’s mausoleum and the National Museum of China, displaying a vast collection of cultural relics.
Xi’an is a large city and capital of Shaanxi Province in central China. Once known as Chang’an (Eternal Peace), it marks the Silk Road’s eastern end and was home to the Zhou, Qin, Han and Tang dynasties’ ruling houses. At archaeological sites in Xi’an’s surrounding plains are the famed Bingmayong (Terra Cotta Army), thousands of life-size, hand-molded figures buried with China’s first emperor, Qin Shi Huang.
Shanghai, on China’s central coast, is the country’s biggest city and a global financial hub. Its heart is the Bund, a famed waterfront promenade lined with colonial-era buildings. Across the Huangpu River rises the Pudong district’s futuristic skyline, including 632m Shanghai Tower and the Oriental Pearl TV Tower, with distinctive pink spheres. Sprawling Yu Garden has traditional pavilions, towers and ponds
- Air Ticekts
- Meal Based on Itineary
- Sight seeing
- Limited Entry Tickets
Hotels to be used or similar:
- Jiangxi Grand Hotel Beijing
- Titan Central Pakr Hotel Xi;an
- Days Hotel Shanghai HOngkou Fortune
PER PERSON INR 96500
Departure : CHENNAI / DELHI / BANGALORE
- Any other item not specified in Includes.
- Expenses of personal nature such as tips, telephone calls, laundry, liquor etc.
- Government service tax
- Any Cost Arising Due To Natural Calamities Like Landslides, Roadblocks, Etc.
- Any Increase In Taxes Or Fuel Leading To An Increase In Surface Transport.
Day 01: Beijing-D
- Arrive in Beijing, meet and transfer to hotel. Temple of Heaven, Free shoping at Wangfujing street. Overnight in Beijing.
Day 02: Beijing-B,L,D
- Breakfast at hotel. Tiananmen square and Forbidden city, Summer Palace. Bamboo Farbic workshop. Overnight in Beijing.
Day 03: Beijing-B,L,D
- Breakfast at hotel. Great wall at Juyongguan pass, Jade factory, Photo stop at Olympic stadium. Free shopping at Xiushui market. Overnight in Beijing.
Day 04: Beijing – Xi’an-B,L,D
- Breakfast at hotel. Transfer to railway sation to take high speed train to Xi’an, arrive in Xi’an, transfer to hotel. Big Wild Goose Pagoda Sqaure with Musical fountain show. Overnight in Xi’an.
Day 05: Xi’an-B,L,D
- Breakfast at hotel. Full day tour to Terra cotta, crockery factory, back to city, Photo stop at Xi’an City Wall. Muslim Street. Overnight in Xi’an.
Day 06: Xi’an-Shanghai-B,L,D
- Breakfast at hotel. Transfer to airport for flight to Shanghai, Meet and transfer to hotel. Overnight in Shanghai.
Day 07: Shanghai-B,L,D
- Breakfast at hotel. Shanghai museum, people square, Pearl factory, the Jinmao tower(88th floor), the bund. Overnight in Shanghai.
Day 08: Shanghai-B,L,D
- Breakfast at hotel. Jade Buddha Temple, AP plaza free shopping, Nanjing Road for free shopping. Overnight in Shanghai.
Day 09: Exit-B
- Breakfast at hotel. Transfer to airport for exit flight, end of service.
- All rates mentioned above are a strictly for promo purposes only
- No booking is at this stage. Vehicles/Rooms & Rates are subjected to availability upon confirmation.
- Any special request such as (room next to each other, connecting rooms, room on the same floor, 1 king size / 1 double bed, floor covering of any description, early check in, non smoking room, etc. ) is subject to availability on first come first serve basis up on your arrival at the hotel and it is totally discretionary and up to the hotel to assign.
- Midnight surcharge will be imposed for all pick ups between 2200hrs – 0700hrs
- Unutilized services are not refundable
- Cancellation HTT Norms https://www.hosannatoursandtravels.com/terms-and-conditions/ – cancellation charges are subjected to hotel policy and other applicable charges)
- The Rates are subject to change in case of any hike in the price of fuel, Govt. Service Tax and other levies the same will correspondingly increase our tariff with immediate effect.
- Any Additional expenses incurred due to Coach / Train / Flight Cancel or Delay, natural disaster, Political actions and similar; must be borne by the tourists.