Essential in Egypt – 8 Nights / 9 Days
Pay full payment to get attractive Cashback.
- Reviews (0)
Cairo is the capital of Egypt and the largest city in the Arab world and Africa. Its metropolitan area is the 16th largest in the world. Located near the Nile Delta, it was founded in AD 969. Nicknamed “the city of a thousand minarets” for its preponderance of Islamic architecture, Cairo has long been a centre of the region’s political and cultural life. Cairo was founded by the Fatimid dynasty in the 10th century AD, but the land composing the present-day city was the site of national capitals whose remnants remain visible in parts of Old Cairo. Cairo is also associated with Ancient Egypt as it is close to the ancient cities of Memphis, Giza and Fustat which are near the Great Sphinx and the pyramids of Giza.
Aswan is a busy market and tourist centre located just north of the Aswan Dams on the east bank of the Nile at the first cataract. The modern city has expanded and includes the formerly separate community on the island of Elephantine.Aswan is the ancient city of Swenett, which in antiquity was the frontier town of Ancient Egypt facing the south. Swenett is supposed to have derived its name from an Egyptian goddess with the same name. This goddess later was identified as Eileithyia by the Greeks and Lucina by the Romans during their occupation of Ancient Egypt because of the similar association of their goddesses with childbirth, and of which the import is “the opener”. The ancient name of the city also is said to be derived from the Egyptian symbol for trade.
The Nile is a major north-flowing river in northeastern Africa, generally regarded as the longest river in the world. It is 6,650 km (4,130 miles) long. The Nile is an “international” river as its water resources are shared by eleven countries, namely, Tanzania, Uganda, Rwanda, Burundi, Democratic Republic of the Congo, Kenya, Ethiopia, Eritrea, South Sudan, Sudan and Egypt. In particular, the Nile is the primary water resource and life artery for Egypt and Sudan.
The Egyptian pyramids are ancient pyramid-shaped masonry structures located in Egypt. There are 138 pyramids discovered in Egypt as of 2008. Most were built as tombs for the country’s Pharaohs and their consorts during the Old and Middle Kingdom periods. The earliest known Egyptian pyramids are found at Saqqara, northwest of Memphis. The earliest among these is the Pyramid of Djoser (constructed 2630 BCE–2611 BCE) which was built during the third dynasty. This pyramid and its surrounding complex were designed by the architect Imhotep, and are generally considered to be the world’s oldest monumental structures constructed of dressed masonry. The most famous Egyptian pyramids are those found at Giza, on the outskirts of Cairo. Several of the Giza pyramids are counted among the largest structures ever built. The Pyramid of Khufu at Giza is the largest Egyptian pyramid. It is the only one of the Seven Wonders of the Ancient World still in existence.
2.Daily Breakfast & Dinner
5.Limited entry tickets
6.Air fare international + internal
7.All applicable taxes on room and breakfast.
- Any other item not specified in Includes.
- Expenses of personal nature such as tips, telephone calls, laundry, liquor etc.
- Government service tax
- Any Cost Arising Due To Natural Calamities Like Landslides, Roadblocks, Etc.
- Any Increase In Taxes Or Fuel Leading To An Increase In Surface Transport.
- Entrance fees during sightseeing.
On arrival at the Cairo International Airport, you will be assisted by our representative and will be taken directly to your Hotel by Air Conditioned Vehicle. After Check-in, spend the day at leisure
Day 2: Cairo / Alexandria / Cairo
After Breakfast at the hotel, leave for a full day guided tour of Alexandria by the vehicle.
Quait Bay Fortress(from outside)
Day 3: Cairo / Train
After breakfast at the Hotel, directly proceed by vehicle with Egyptologist for a full day tour of Cairo, visiting the following:
Great Pyramids- One of the Seven Wonders of the World.
Lord of the Sphinx- Creature carved from natural bedrock with the head of a man and body of a lion.
The Egyptian Museum- Oldest and largest collection of ancient Egyptian Artifacts.
Day 4: Train /Aswan / Nile Cruise
On arrival at Aswan Station-meet & assist & direct transfer by Vehicle to Nile Cruise. After dropping the luggage, proceed for sightseeing tour of the following:
Felucca Ride around the Island
Transfer back to Nile Cruise.
Day 5: Nile Cruise
Morning Free. (Optional Visit to Abu Simble by coach)
In the afternoon sail to Kom Ombo, visiting
Kom Ombo Temple, Sail to Edfu.
Day 6: Nile Cruise
On arrival at Edfu, visiting
Edfu Temple with Egyptologist
Day 7: Nile Cruise / Train
Direct transfer by air conditioned vehicle for Visiting the West Bank of Luxor including:
Valley of the Kings
Colossi of Memnon
Day 8: Train / Cairo
On arrival at Cairo Station, meet, assist & transfer for a half day tour with Egyptologist, visiting the following:
Khan El- Khalili Bazaar- Has a reputation of being the largest Bazaar in the Middle East.
Afternoon Transfer to the Hotel & check-in.
Day 9: Cairo / Departure
Afternoon check-out from the Hotel & Transfer to the airport in time for your onward
- All rates mentioned above are a strictly for quotation purposes only
- No booking is at this stage. Vehicles/Rooms & Rates are subjected to availability upon confirmation.
- Any special request such as (room next to each other, connecting rooms, room on the same floor, 1 king size / 1 double bed, floor covering of any description, early check in, non smoking room, etc. ) is subject to availability on first come first serve basis up on your arrival at the hotel and it is totally discretionary and up to the hotel to assign.
- Midnight surcharge will be imposed for all pick ups between 2200hrs – 0700hrs
- Unutilized services are not refundable
- Cancellation based on HTT Norms: – Click here To See
- The Rates are subject to change in case of any hike in the price of fuel, Govt. Service Tax and other levies the same will correspondingly increase our tariff with immediate effect.
- Any Additional expenses incurred due to Coach / Train / Flight Cancel or Delay, natural disaster, Political actions and similar; must be borne by the tourists.
- All tours and transfers are included and are on SIC basis – Shared Coach
- Tips to driver and guides locally
- STANDARD CHECK IN: 1400-1600HRS (ALL HOTELS) & STANDARD CHECK OUT: 1200HRS (ALL HOTELS)