Hongkong, Macau & Disneyland – 05 Nights / 06 Days
Pay full payment to get attractive Cashback.
- Reviews (0)
Hong Kong is one of the two Special Administrative Regions of the People’s Republic of China, the other being Macau. It is situated on China’s south coast and, enclosed by the Pearl River Delta and South China Sea, it is known for its expansive skyline and deep natural harbour. With a land mass of 1,104 km2 (426 sq mi) and a population of seven million people, Hong Kong is one of the most densely populated areas in the world. ong Kong’s population is 93.6% ethnic Chinese and 6.4% from other groups. Hong Kong’s Han Chinese majority originate mainly from the cities of Guangzhou and Taishan in the neighbouring Guangdong province.
Macau, also spelled Macao, is one of the two special administrative regions of the People’s Republic of China (PRC), the other being Hong Kong. Macau lies on the western side of the Pearl River Delta across from Hong Kong to the east, bordered by Guangdong province to the north and facing the South China Sea to the east and south. The territory’s economy is heavily dependent on gambling and tourism, but also includes manufacturing. A former Portuguese colony, Macau was administered by Portugal from the mid-16th century until 1999, when it was the last remaining European colony in Asia. Portuguese traders first settled in Macau in the 1550s. In 1557, Macau was rented to Portugal by the Chinese empire as a trading port. The Portuguese administered the city under Chinese authority and sovereignty until 1887, when Macau became a colony of the Portuguese empire. Sovereignty over Macau was transferred back to China on 20 December 1999. The Sino-Portuguese Joint Declaration and the Basic Law of Macau stipulate that Macau operate with a high degree of autonomy until at least 2049, fifty years after the transfer.
Disneyland Park, originally Disneyland, is the first of two theme parks built at the Disneyland Resort in Anaheim, California, opened on July 17, 1955. It is the only theme park designed and built under the direct supervision of Walt Disney. It was originally the only attraction on the property, though it was slightly renamed to distinguish it from the expanding complex in the 1990s. Walt Disney came up with the concept of Disneyland after visiting various amusement parks with his daughters in the 1930s and 1940s. He initially envisioned building a tourist attraction adjacent to his studios in Burbank to entertain fans who wished to visit; however, he soon realized that the proposed site was too small. After hiring a consultant to help determine an appropriate site for his project, Walt bought a 160-acre (65 ha) site near Anaheim in 1953. Construction began in 1954 and the park was unveiled during a special televised press event on the ABC Television Network on July 17, 1955.
2.02 Nights in Hong Kong
3.02 Nights in Macau
4.01 Night in Disneyland
6.Round trip transfers in SIC / Shuttle Bus
7.Half day Hong Kong City tour
9.Half day Macau city tour
10.Disneyland Entrance pass
11.Return Ferry ticket ( HKG-MFM-HKG)
12.All tranfers as per the itnerary
- Any other item not specified in Includes.
- Expenses of personal nature such as tips, telephone calls, laundry, liquor etc.
- Government service tax
- Any Cost Arising Due To Natural Calamities Like Landslides, Roadblocks, Etc.
- Any Increase In Taxes Or Fuel Leading To An Increase In Surface Transport.
- Entrance fees during sightseeing.
Arrive at Hongkong, after clearing the immigration, met by our representative and transferred to Hotel. Check in at hotel. Rest of the Day free for relaxation. Overnight at the hotel in Hongkong.
Day 02: Hong Kong(city tour duration 4hrs)
After breakfast proceed to half day Hong Kong Island Tour covering your tour with a tram ride up Victoria Peak for panoramic views of Hong Kong Island, Kowloon and the surrounding islands. You’ll pass picturesque Repulse Bay on the way to your next destination, the famous fishing village of Aberdeen. Here you’ll see Hong Kong’s junk-dwelling floating community still very much a part of Hong Kong life. Next you’ll visit the famous Stanley Market, where you can pick up bargains at just a fraction of the price in town. Your tour of Hong Kong Island concludes with a short visit to a well-known jewelry factory, where craftsmen fashion meticulous works of art from gold and gems. Return back to hotel on their own. Rest of the day free at leisure. Overnight at the hotel in Hongkong.
Day 03: Hong Kong / Macau (By Ferry) (duration 2hrs)
After breakfast check out from the hotel and Transfer to pier from hotel (3 Fixed Ferry timing 11:00, 14:00, 19:00 hour) Arrive atMacau and Transfer to hotel by FREE shuttle bus or Seat-in-service. Check in at hotel and rest of the day free at leisure. Overnight at the hotel in Macau
Day 04: Macau (city tour duration -5 hrs) / Disneyland (By Ferry) (duration 2hrs)
After breakfast check out from the hotel and proceed for Macau city tour covering The Ruins of St. Paul’s stands adjacent to the famous Mount Fortress and Macau Museum. Lotus Square made of gilded bronze and weights 6.5 tons, the major part of it, with 16 components in total, is composed of a stem, petals and pistil. The base of the flower consists of 23 pieces of red granite. Kun Iam Temple is the most impressive and magnificent of the three most famous temples of Macau. It has three main shrines suited one behind another. It consists of one Hall of Sakyamuni, one Buddha of Longevity Hall and one Kun Iam Hall with several small shrines around these three main halls. Later transfer to Macau pier to take ferry and get transfer to Disneyland. Arrival at Disneyland and transfer to hotel. Check in at hotel and rest of the day free at leisure. Overnight at Hotel in Disneyland.
Day 05: Disneyland
After breakfast proceeds to full day tour of Disneyland Park. Return back to hotel and rest of the day free at leisure. Overnight in the hotel at Disneyland.
Day 06: Disneyland /Hong Kong (by flight) (duration 1 hr) – Departure
After breakfast check out from the hotel and transfer to Hongkong airport for return flight.
- All rates mentioned above are a strictly for quotation purposes only
- No booking is at this stage. Vehicles/Rooms & Rates are subjected to availability upon confirmation.
- Any special request such as (room next to each other, connecting rooms, room on the same floor, 1 king size / 1 double bed, floor covering of any description, early check in, non smoking room, etc. ) is subject to availability on first come first serve basis up on your arrival at the hotel and it is totally discretionary and up to the hotel to assign.
- Midnight surcharge will be imposed for all pick ups between 2200hrs – 0700hrs
- Unutilized services are not refundable
- Cancellation based on HTT Norms: – Click here To See
- The Rates are subject to change in case of any hike in the price of fuel, Govt. Service Tax and other levies the same will correspondingly increase our tariff with immediate effect.
- Any Additional expenses incurred due to Coach / Train / Flight Cancel or Delay, natural disaster, Political actions and similar; must be borne by the tourists.
- All tours and transfers are included and are on SIC basis – Shared Coach
- Tips to driver and guides locally
- STANDARD CHECK IN: 1400-1600HRS (ALL HOTELS) & STANDARD CHECK OUT: 1200HRS (ALL HOTELS)