Hongkong, Macau & Disneyland – 05 Nights / 06 Days
Pay full payment to get attractive Cashback.
- Reviews (0)
2.02 Nights in Hong Kong
3.02 Nights in Macau
4.01 Night in Disneyland
6.Round trip transfers in SIC / Shuttle Bus
7.Half day Hong Kong City tour
9.Half day Macau city tour
10.Disneyland Entrance pass
11.Return Ferry ticket ( HKG-MFM-HKG)
12.All tranfers as per the itnerary
- Any other item not specified in Includes.
- Expenses of personal nature such as tips, telephone calls, laundry, liquor etc.
- Government service tax
- Any Cost Arising Due To Natural Calamities Like Landslides, Roadblocks, Etc.
- Any Increase In Taxes Or Fuel Leading To An Increase In Surface Transport.
- Entrance fees during sightseeing.
Arrive at Hongkong, after clearing the immigration, met by our representative and transferred to Hotel. Check in at hotel. Rest of the Day free for relaxation. Overnight at the hotel in Hongkong.
Day 02: Hong Kong(city tour duration 4hrs)
After breakfast proceed to half day Hong Kong Island Tour covering your tour with a tram ride up Victoria Peak for panoramic views of Hong Kong Island, Kowloon and the surrounding islands. You’ll pass picturesque Repulse Bay on the way to your next destination, the famous fishing village of Aberdeen. Here you’ll see Hong Kong’s junk-dwelling floating community still very much a part of Hong Kong life. Next you’ll visit the famous Stanley Market, where you can pick up bargains at just a fraction of the price in town. Your tour of Hong Kong Island concludes with a short visit to a well-known jewelry factory, where craftsmen fashion meticulous works of art from gold and gems. Return back to hotel on their own. Rest of the day free at leisure. Overnight at the hotel in Hongkong.
Day 03: Hong Kong / Macau (By Ferry) (duration 2hrs)
After breakfast check out from the hotel and Transfer to pier from hotel (3 Fixed Ferry timing 11:00, 14:00, 19:00 hour) Arrive atMacau and Transfer to hotel by FREE shuttle bus or Seat-in-service. Check in at hotel and rest of the day free at leisure. Overnight at the hotel in Macau
Day 04: Macau (city tour duration -5 hrs) / Disneyland (By Ferry) (duration 2hrs)
After breakfast check out from the hotel and proceed for Macau city tour covering The Ruins of St. Paul’s stands adjacent to the famous Mount Fortress and Macau Museum. Lotus Square made of gilded bronze and weights 6.5 tons, the major part of it, with 16 components in total, is composed of a stem, petals and pistil. The base of the flower consists of 23 pieces of red granite. Kun Iam Temple is the most impressive and magnificent of the three most famous temples of Macau. It has three main shrines suited one behind another. It consists of one Hall of Sakyamuni, one Buddha of Longevity Hall and one Kun Iam Hall with several small shrines around these three main halls. Later transfer to Macau pier to take ferry and get transfer to Disneyland. Arrival at Disneyland and transfer to hotel. Check in at hotel and rest of the day free at leisure. Overnight at Hotel in Disneyland.
Day 05: Disneyland
After breakfast proceeds to full day tour of Disneyland Park. Return back to hotel and rest of the day free at leisure. Overnight in the hotel at Disneyland.
Day 06: Disneyland /Hong Kong (by flight) (duration 1 hr) – Departure
After breakfast check out from the hotel and transfer to Hongkong airport for return flight.
- All rates mentioned above are a strictly for quotation purposes only
- No booking is at this stage. Vehicles/Rooms & Rates are subjected to availability upon confirmation.
- Any special request such as (room next to each other, connecting rooms, room on the same floor, 1 king size / 1 double bed, floor covering of any description, early check in, non smoking room, etc. ) is subject to availability on first come first serve basis up on your arrival at the hotel and it is totally discretionary and up to the hotel to assign.
- Midnight surcharge will be imposed for all pick ups between 2200hrs – 0700hrs
- Unutilized services are not refundable
- Cancellation based on HTT Norms: – Click here To See
- The Rates are subject to change in case of any hike in the price of fuel, Govt. Service Tax and other levies the same will correspondingly increase our tariff with immediate effect.
- Any Additional expenses incurred due to Coach / Train / Flight Cancel or Delay, natural disaster, Political actions and similar; must be borne by the tourists.
- All tours and transfers are included and are on SIC basis – Shared Coach
- Tips to driver and guides locally
- STANDARD CHECK IN: 1400-1600HRS (ALL HOTELS) & STANDARD CHECK OUT: 1200HRS (ALL HOTELS)