Hongkong, Macau & Disneyland 4 Nights / 5 Days
Pay full payment to get attractive Cashback.
Pay full payment to get attractive Cashback.
Hong Kong is one of the two Special Administrative Regions of the People’s Republic of China, the other being Macau. It is situated on China’s south coast and, enclosed by the Pearl River Delta and South China Sea; it is known for its expansive skyline and deep natural harbour.
Macau, also spelled Macao, is one of the two special administrative regions of the People’s Republic of China (PRC), the other being Hong Kong. Macau lies on the western side of the Pearl River Delta across from Hong Kong to the east
Disneyland Park, originally Disneyland, is the first of two theme parks built at the Disneyland Resort in Anaheim, California, opened on July 17, 1955. It is the only theme park designed and built under the direct supervision of Walt Disney
Temperature: -4°C to 27°C Shopping: Jade and Temple Charms Currency: 1 Hong Kong Dollar equals 9.21 Indian Rupee
DAY 01: HONG KONG –
Arrive at Hongkong, after clearing the immigration, met by our representative and transferred to Hotel. Check in at hotel.Rest of the Day free for relaxation.Overnight at the hotel in Hongkong.
DAY 02: HONGKONG – CITY TOUR & MADAME TUSSUADS WITH NIGHT MARKET -,B, L,
After breakfast, proceed for Hong Kong city tour which includes Repulse Bay, Aberdeen Fishing Village, Avenue of stars and souvenir shop. The tour will end at the Avenue of Stars. Later in the evening enjoy Hong Kong by Night tour with Madame Tussauds which includes One way Peak Tram ride, Madame Tussauds Wax museum ticket, and 1 hour free shopping at the Night Market. Stay overnight at the hotel in Hong Kong.
Day 3: HONG KONG – OCEAN PARK TOUR -,B, L,D
After breakfast enjoy full day tour to Ocean Park – one of the Hong Kong favourite attractions. It is located southern side of Hong Kong Island. The three main attractions are Low Land, Head Land, Tai Shue Wan. Stay overnight at the hotel in Hong Kong.
Day 4: HONG KONG – DISNEYLAND -,B, L,D
After breakfast check out from the hotel and transfer to Disney – A 24 hour’s entertainment resort. Arrive and check in at the hotel. Today you can enjoy full day at the resort with various cartoon characters and enjoy various rides in each land. Stay overnight at the hotel in Disneyland.
DAY 05 : DISNEYLAND /HONG KONG – DEPARTURE
After breakfast check out from the hotel and transfer to Hongkong airport for return flight
- Air Ticket-Economy
- 03 Nights in Hong Kong
- 01 Night in Disneyland
- Daily breakfast
- Round trip transfers in SIC / Shuttle Bus
- Half day Hong Kong City tour
- Disneyland Entrance pass
- Ocean Park Tour
- Madame Tussuads
- Return Ferry ticket ( HKG-MFM-HKG)
All transfers as per the itinerary
- Any other item not specified in Includes.
- Expenses of personal nature such as tips, telephone calls, laundry, liquor etc.
- Government service tax
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like landslides, roadblocks, etc.
- Any increase in taxes or fuel leading to an increase in surface transport.
- Entrance fees during sightseeing.
- All rates mentioned above are a strictly for quotation purposes only
- No booking is at this stage. Vehicles/Rooms & Rates are subjected to availability upon confirmation.
- Any special request such as (room next to each other, connecting rooms, room on the same floor, 1 king size / 1 double bed, floor covering of any description, early check in, non smoking room, etc. ) is subject to availability on first come first serve basis up on your arrival at the hotel and it is totally discretionary and up to the hotel to assign.
- Midnight surcharge will be imposed for all pick ups between 2200hrs – 0700hrs
- Unutilized services are not refundable
- Booking and Cancellation based on HTT Norms: – Click here To See
- The Rates are subject to change in case of any hike in the price of fuel, Govt. Service Tax and other levies the same will correspondingly increase our tariff with immediate effect.
- Any Additional expenses incurred due to Coach / Train / Flight Cancel or Delay, natural disaster, Political actions and similar; must be borne by the tourists.
- All tours and transfers are included and are on SIC basis – Shared Coach
- Tips to driver and guides locally
- STANDARD CHECK IN: 1400-1600HRS (ALL HOTELS) & STANDARD CHECK OUT: 1200HRS (ALL HOTELS)
- Age for Adult: Above 12 yrs, Child: Below 11.5 yrs and Infant: Below 2 yrs