BALI TOUR 4 NIGHTS 5 DAYS
Pay full payment to get attractive Cashback.
Bali is an Indonesian island known for its forested volcanic mountains, iconic rice paddies, beaches and coral reefs. The island is home to religious sites such as cliffside Uluwatu Temple. To the south, the beachside city of Kuta has lively bars, while Seminyak, Sanur and Nusa Dua are popular resort towns. The island is also known for its yoga and meditation retreats.
- Air Tickets – Economy Class
- 4 nights accommodation in the above hotels with daily breakfast
- Welcome drinks in your hotels.
- Return airport transfers from Dubai airport
- Meal based on Itinerary
- Turtle Island Glass Bottom Boat Tour
- Lovina Sunrise Dolphin Watching Tour
- All entrance fees
- All land transportation as per itinerary
- Any other item not specified in Includes.
- Expenses of personal nature such as tips, telephone calls, laundry, liquor etc.
- Government service tax
- Any Cost Arising Due To Natural Calamities Like Landslides, Roadblocks, Etc.
- Any Increase In Taxes Or Fuel Leading To An Increase In Surface Transport.
Day 1: Your country – Kuta – Dinner
Hotel NEO+ Kuta Legian or similar class hotels
0000hrs: Arrival at Denpasar airport, pick up and transfer to your hotel. Check in. Welcome drink.
Day 2: Kuta – Car / Boat – Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
Hotel NEO+ Kuta Legian or similar class hotels
08.00 am: Breakfast at your hotel.
- We will drive to Tanjung Benoa Beach, where you will be introduced to adorable animals and impressive sea turtles, and nautical wildlife on a glass bottom boat ride. More activities are available (not included, click here for a price list), and you’re in for some water fun with parasailing, jet ski, banana boat, fly fish and more!
- Uluwatu Temple, Built in the 11th century, this temple is one of the oldest and most sacred places in Bali.
01.00 pm: Lunch at Pawon Pasundan (Indonesia set menu)
- Krisna wholesales centre – Time for shopping, with cheap, unique and gorgeous Balinese handicraft.
- Tanah Lot Sunset Tour.
06.30 pm: Dinner at Ayam Tulang Lunak Malioboro.
Day 3: Kuta to Lovina
Aneka Villas & Spa or similar class hotel
Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
08.30 am: Breakfast at your hotel, free program
10.00 am: After hotel check out, you will continue your visit to
- Bedugul fruit & food market
- Bedugul Temple
- Twin Lake – Lake Beratan & Tamblingan
01.00 pm: Lunch at Mentari Restaurant Bedugul (Buffet Lunch)
02.00 pm: After lunch, we will drive you to the relaxing sacred hot springs of Banjar, where you can unwind and soak your stress away among beautiful carvings and luxuriant environment.
04.00 pm: Check in at Aneka Villa & Spa Lovina, free program, cool down.
06.30 pm: After pick up from your hotel, we will drive you to Lovina Beach so you can enjoy its amazing sunset, then have dinner at Aneka Restaurant.
07.30 pm: Drop back to hotel & free program at night.
Day 4: Transfer from Lovina to Ubud – Car / Boat – Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
Kertiyasa Bungalows / Saren Indah Ubud/ Sri Ratih Cottage
06.00 am: Dolphin Watching during sunrise. Please wear sandal instead of shoes. You need to go on a small boat.
08.00 am: Back to hotel & breakfast at the hotel
09.30 pm: Check out from hotel & drive to Kuta continue tour visiting:
- Kintamani for Lake & Volcano
01.00 pm: Lunch will be prepared at Sari Restaurant (Buffet lunch)
02.00 pm: After lunch, continue tour visiting:
- Coffee farm (FOC most expensive LUWAK Coffee tasting)
- Tirta Empul Temple – the holy spring temple
- Tegallalang for Rice Field
04.00 pm: Check it at hotel & free program for a while. Optional: There are a lot of massage centre in Ubud. You can have a spa & massage session at your own expenses. Price ranges from 80 000 RP to 300 000 RP. Suggestion: Sedona Spa Ubud.
06.30 pm: Pick up from hotel or spa centre and dinner at D’Star Bebek Ubud. Menu: Bebek Kare, Bebek Guling, Bebek BBQ, Bebek Bumbu Bali & Bebek Goreng.
07.30 pm: After Dinner, drop to hotel & free program.
Day 5: Ubud, Sukawati, Airport Transfer
08.00am: Breakfast at hotel & free program
10.00am: Check out from hotel & continue for the last trip visiting:
- Ubud Palace
- Ubud Market
On the scheduled time, you would be taken to the airport for the flight back home.
PER PERSON INR 48500 *
DEPATURE – CHENNAI, COCHIN, BANGALORE
- All rates mentioned above are a strictly for promo purposes only
- No booking is at this stage. Vehicles/Rooms & Rates are subjected to availability upon confirmation.
- Any special request such as (room next to each other, connecting rooms, room on the same floor, 1 king size / 1 double bed, floor covering of any description, early check in, non smoking room, etc. ) is subject to availability on first come first serve basis up on your arrival at the hotel and it is totally discretionary and up to the hotel to assign.
- Midnight surcharge will be imposed for all pick ups between 2200hrs – 0700hrs
- Unutilized services are not refundable
- Cancellation HTT Norms https://www.hosannatoursandtravels.com/terms-and-conditions/ – cancellation charges are subjected to hotel policy and other applicable charges)
- The Rates are subject to change in case of any hike in the price of fuel, Govt. Service Tax and other levies the same will correspondingly increase our tariff with immediate effect.
- Any Additional expenses incurred due to Coach / Train / Flight Cancel or Delay, natural disaster, Political actions and similar; must be borne by the tourists.