MALAYSIA 3 NIGHTS 4 DAYS
Pay full payment to get attractive Cashback.
Malaysia is a Southeast Asian country occupying parts of the Malay Peninsula and the island of Borneo. It’s known for its beaches, rainforests and mix of Malay, Chinese, Indian and European cultural influences. The capital, Kuala Lumpur, is home to colonial buildings, busy shopping districts such as Bukit Bintang and skyscrapers such as the iconic, 451m-tall Petronas Twin Towers.
- Air Tickets ( 7 kg Hand Luggage only )
- 2 nights at KUL – Deluxe room ( 3 * Basis )
- 1 night at First World Hotel GTG – ROH room no extra bed policy in GTG
- Daily breakfast
- 02 Indian lunch at KUL local restaurant with return transfer
- 01 Indian set lunch
- 02 Indian set dinner
- 01 ( Asian ) dinner at First World in GTG
- Half day KUL City tour + KL Tower observation deck [Max 4 hrs usage]
- Complimentary one way cable car ride in GTG
- 20 mins photo stop at Batu Caves enroute to / from GTG
- Putrajaya drive-thru (30 mins) enroute from/to airport
- Any other item not specified in Includes.
- Expenses of personal nature such as tips, telephone calls, laundry, liquor etc.
- Government service tax
- Any Cost Arising Due To Natural Calamities Like Landslides, Roadblocks, Etc.
Any Increase In Taxes Or Fuel Leading To An Increase In Surface Transport.
Day 1: Arrive Kuala Lumpur And Transfer To Genting , D
“Salamat Datang”, Welcome to Kuala Lumpur. On arrival at the Kuala Lumpur International Airport, You will be met and transfer by road to Genting Highlands – a 24-hour Entertainment Resort. On arrival, check-in to the hotel. The rest of the afternoon is free for you to enjoy the Indoor Theme Park, Various Entertainment facilities, Casino de Genting etc. Stay overnight at hotel in Genting.
Day 2: Genting – Kuala Lumpur – B,L,D
After your breakfast at Genting Highlands, transfer from Genting to the Kuala Lumpur Hote on the way Batu Caves Murugan temple .. While the rest of your day is free at leisure, we recommend shopping in Kuala Lumpur.Malaysia is a premier shopping destination in South-east Asia. Spend the day at leisure. Stay overnight at hotel in Kuala Lumpur.
Day 3: Kuala Lumpur – Half Day City Tour – B,L,D
After breakfast, proceed for a half day City Tour of Kuala Lumpur. Half day Kuala Lumpur City Tour which includes National Monument, King’s Palace, Independence Square, Petronas Twin Towers (photo stop), Boutique Chocolate, National Mosque (photo stop) (SIC). Rest of the day free for leisure on your own. Stay overnight at the hotel in Kuala Lumpur.
Day 4 Kuala Lumpur – Onward – B
After breakfast spend time at leisure. Later proceed to the airport to board your flight back to home bound.
- All rates mentioned above are a strictly for promo purposes only
- No booking is at this stage. Vehicles/Rooms & Rates are subjected to availability upon confirmation.
- Any special request such as (room next to each other, connecting rooms, room on the same floor, 1 king size / 1 double bed, floor covering of any description, early check in, non smoking room, etc. ) is subject to availability on first come first serve basis up on your arrival at the hotel and it is totally discretionary and up to the hotel to assign.
- Midnight surcharge will be imposed for all pick ups between 2200hrs – 0700hrs
- Unutilized services are not refundable
- Cancellation HTT Norms https://www.hosannatoursandtravels.com/terms-and-conditions/ – cancellation charges are subjected to hotel policy and other applicable charges)
- The Rates are subject to change in case of any hike in the price of fuel, Govt. Service Tax and other levies the same will correspondingly increase our tariff with immediate effect.
- Any Additional expenses incurred due to Coach / Train / Flight Cancel or Delay, natural disaster, Political actions and similar; must be borne by the tourists.