Malaysia – Langkawi & Penang – 6 Nights / 7 Days
Pay full payment to get attractive Cashback.
- Reviews (0)
1.One Night accommodation with breakfast 3 star hotel in KL
2.One Night accommodation with breakfast 3 star hotel in Genting
3.Two Nights accommodation with breakfast 3 star hotel in Penang
4.Two Nights accommodation with breakfast 3 star hotel in Langkawi
5.KL City Tour
6.Unlimited outdoor theme park ride passes
7.Penang City Tour
8.Round way airport transfers
9.Meet & Greet Services by English speaking Coach Captain
10.All Guide Charges & Taxes
- Any other item not specified in Includes.
- Expenses of personal nature such as tips, telephone calls, laundry, liquor etc.
- Government service tax
- Any Cost Arising Due To Natural Calamities Like Landslides, Roadblocks, Etc.
- Any Increase In Taxes Or Fuel Leading To An Increase In Surface Transport.
- Entrance fees during sightseeing.
On arrival in Malaysia, you will be met by our representative and transferred to the hotel. Kuala Lumpur popularly called as KL. It is the capital and the largest city in Malaysia. The word Kuala Lumpur literally means ‘muddy estuary’ in Malay. KL’s commercial centre is a grand meeting place for merchants and travelers from all over the world. KL is considered to be a grand gateway to the fascinating destinations. Evening, proceed for the city tour of KL. Visit the Petronas Twin Tower photo Stop – the tallest buildings in the world, central market, dataran merdeka square, KL railway station, lake gardens – the city’s most popular and scenic park, parliament house, national planetarium, masjid jamek, national library, national mosque, china town, Thean Hou Temple – one of the largest chinese temples, etc. Late in the return back to the hotel for an overnight stay in KL.
Day 02: KL – Genting Highlands
Morning after breakfast, drive to Genting Highlands. Genting Highlands popularly known as, the ‘City of Entertainment’ and is just 50kms from Kuala Lumpur or KL. It is at times referred as the Las Vegas of Malaysia as it is the only legal land-based casino in Malaysia. It is one of the Malaysia’s premier holiday and convention destination. On reaching Genting Highland, check in at hotel and later collect the Theme park passes from our tour representative to enjoy the theme park rides. Also visit the Casino-de-genting, the world’s biggest casino region. Later on return back to the hotel for an overnight stay at Genting Highland.
Day 03: Genting Highlands – Penang
Morning after breakfast, you will be transferred to KL Domestic airport to board your flight to Penang. Upon arrival, you will be transferred to the hotel. Free at leisure after check-in. This evening, explore Georgetown like you have never experienced before. Experience the sights & sounds of this quaint city. Discover how a number of multi-cultured people can live harmoniously together in this city. Taste the local hawker foods and trishaw ride through Penang Road.
Day 04: Penang
Morning after breakfast, proceed for the city tour of Penang. Explore Penang, the “Pearl of the Orient” from its sandy shores to quaint countryside and nostalgic Georgetown. The metropolitan city combines the best of east and west as seen by its fascinating collection of fine old buildings, each bearing the stamp of different foreign influences in its colourful history. Visit to a Batik Factory, a nutmeg a clove stall, the Snake Temple and Wat Chayamangkalaram Temple. Rest of the day at leisure or enjoy your time relaxing at the beach. Late in the return back to the hotel for an overnight stay.
Day 05: Penang – KL – Langkawi
Morning after breakfast; you will be transferred to Penang Domestic airport to board your flight to KL. Again fly to Langkawi from KL. Langkawi is the archipelago of 99 islands in the Andaman Sea and these islands are a part of Malaysia’s Kedah state. The name Langkawi is believed to be related to the kingdom of Langkasuka, meaning ‘the land of all one’s wishes’. The sandy beaches, sunny skies, lush jungle and craggy mountain peaks attract the tourists from all over. On reaching Langkawi airport meet our tour guide and transfer to the beach resort; rest of the day is at leisure. And overnight stay at Langkawi.
Day 06: Langkawi
Morning after breakfast, drive out for the island tour of Langkawi. Visit the Dataran Lang, Kuah Town, mahsuri tomb, Langkawi coral, craft cultural complex, rice museum, temurun waterfalls, etc. Later on return back to the hotel for an overnight stay.
Day 07: Langkawi – KL Departure
Morning after breakfast you will be dropped to Langkawi airport to board your flight to KL. On arrival at KL; you will be transferred to the KL international airport to board your flight to your onward journey with happy memories.
- All rates mentioned above are a strictly for quotation purposes only
- No booking is at this stage. Vehicles/Rooms & Rates are subjected to availability upon confirmation.
- Any special request such as (room next to each other, connecting rooms, room on the same floor, 1 king size / 1 double bed, floor covering of any description, early check in, non smoking room, etc. ) is subject to availability on first come first serve basis up on your arrival at the hotel and it is totally discretionary and up to the hotel to assign.
- Midnight surcharge will be imposed for all pick ups between 2200hrs – 0700hrs
- Unutilized services are not refundable
- Cancellation based on HTT Norms: – Click here To See
- The Rates are subject to change in case of any hike in the price of fuel, Govt. Service Tax and other levies the same will correspondingly increase our tariff with immediate effect.
- Any Additional expenses incurred due to Coach / Train / Flight Cancel or Delay, natural disaster, Political actions and similar; must be borne by the tourists.
- All tours and transfers are included and are on SIC basis – Shared Coach
- Tips to driver and guides locally
- STANDARD CHECK IN: 1400-1600HRS (ALL HOTELS) & STANDARD CHECK OUT: 1200HRS (ALL HOTELS)