- Reviews (0)
Malaysia is a country in South-East Asia, located partly on a peninsula of the Asian mainland and partly on the northern third of the island of Borneo. West Malaysia shares a border with Thailand, is connected by a causeway and a bridge (Malaysia-Singapore Second Link) to the island state of Singapore, and has coastlines on the South China Sea and the Straits of Malacca. East Malaysia (Borneo) shares borders with Brunei and Indonesia. The country is ranked as the 9th most visited place in the world
Singapore , officially the Republic of Singapore, is a sovereign city-state and island country in Southeast Asia. It lies off the southern tip of the Malay Peninsula and is 137 kilometres (85 mi) north of the equator. The country’s territory consists of the lozenge-shaped main island, commonly referred to as Singapore Island in English and Pulau Ujong in Malay, and more than 60 significantly smaller islets. Singapore is separated from Peninsular Malaysia by the Straits of Johor to the north, and from Indonesia’s Riau Islands by the Singapore Strait to the south.
Thailand officially the Kingdom of Thailand , formerly known as Siam , is a country at the centre of the Indochina peninsula in Southeast Asia. It is bordered to the north by Burma and Laos, to the east by Laos and Cambodia, to the south by the Gulf of Thailand and Malaysia, and to the west by the Andaman Sea and the southern extremity of Burma. Its maritime boundaries include Vietnam in the Gulf of Thailand to the southeast, and Indonesia and India on the Andaman Sea to the southwest.
1.One Night STAY AT GENTING HIGHLAND
2.Two Night STAY AT KUALA LUMPUR
3.Two Night STAY AT SINGAPORE
4.Three Night STAY AT PATTAYA
5.One Night STAY AT BANGKOK
6.DAILY BREAKFAST & DINNER
9.CITY TOUR OF BANGKOK
11.INDOOR THEME PARK
12CITY TOUR OF KUALA LUMPUR
13.NIGHT SAFARI TOUR
14.SENTOSA TILL SUNSET
15.CITY TOUR OF SINGAPORE
16.ONE WAY KUL-SIN TRANSFERS BY A/C LUXURY COACH
17.ALL TRANSFERS BY PVT VEHICLE
- Any other item not specified in Includes.
- Expenses of personal nature such as tips, telephone calls, laundry, liquor etc.
- Government service tax
- Any Cost Arising Due To Natural Calamities Like Landslides, Roadblocks, Etc.
- Any Increase In Taxes Or Fuel Leading To An Increase In Surface Transport.
- Entrance fees during sightseeing.
Day 1: Arrive Kuala Lumpur And Transfer To Genting
“Salamat Datang”, Welcome to Kuala Lumpur. On arrival at the Kuala Lumpur International Airport, You will be met and transfer by road to Genting Highlands – a 24-hour Entertainment Resort. On arrival, check-in to the hotel. The rest of the afternoon is free for you to enjoy the Indoor & Outdoor Theme Park, Various Entertainment facilities, Casino de Genting etc.
Stay overnight at hotel in Genting.
Day 2: Genting – Kuala Lumpur
After your breakfast at Genting Highlands, transfer from Genting to the Kuala Lumpur Hotel. While the rest of your day is free at leisure, we recommend shopping in Kuala Lumpur. Malaysia is a premier shopping destination in South-east Asia. Spend the day at leisure.
Stay overnight at hotel in Kuala Lumpur.
Day 3: Kuala Lumpur – Half Day City Tour
After breakfast, proceed for a half day City Tour of Kuala Lumpur. Half day Kuala Lumpur City Tour which includes National Monument, King’s Palace, Independence Square, Petronas Twin Towers (photo stop), Boutique Chocolate, National Mosque (photo stop) (SIC). Rest of the day free for leisure on your own.
Stay overnight at the hotel in Kuala Lumpur.
Day 4: Kuala Lumpur – Singapore – Night Safari
After your breakfast, proceed to Singapore. Arrive Singapore and transfer to the hotel. Later in the evening proceed for Night safari tour take a tour of the Jungle with complete safety and comfort of 40 mins tram journey of wild animals through the east and west loop. On completion of the tram ride, your guide will take you on a walking trail where you will be able to get a chance to come close with lions, tigers, tapirs, deer etc. Stay overnight at the hotel in Singapore.
Day 5: Singapore – Sentosa
After breakfast, Later in the afternoon proceed for Afternoon till sunset at Sentosa. Enjoy the scenic cable car ride, underwater world, Dolphin Lagoon Show, Images of Singapore, & Songs of the sea. Stay overnight at the hotel in Singapore.
Day 6: Singapore – Half Day City Tour – Thailand
After breakfast check out the hotel then proceed for the city tour of Singapore. Explore the city by driving round the Civic district, passing by the Padang, Cricket Club, Parliament house, Supreme court and the City Hall.
Evening started to Bangkok
On arrival in Bangkok, you will be met and transferred to your hotel in Pattaya.
Stay overnight at the hotel in pattaya.
Day 7: PATTAYA
Enjoy breakfast and then speedboat your way into the sparkling blue waters of the Gulf of Thailand to reach the serene Coral Island, known as Koh Lan. Enjoy sunning by the sea; go for a swim; snorkel in its crystal waters; There are plenty of activities ( Parasailing, Water scooter, Banana boat ride, Snorkeling etc) waiting for you.
Day 8: PATTAYA
After breakfast proceed your own program..
Evening you can proceed to mesmerizing Alcazar Show a world-famous cabaret, which can give the Lido and Moulin Rouge of Paris a run for their money. Featuring a grand theatre with 1200 seats and thousands of watts of pulsating sound, the Alcazar Show is a unique blend of acting, stage design, costumes and glamorous actors performing together in an unforgettable melange of light, sound and colour, Stay overnight at the hotel.
Day 9: BANGKOK
After breakfast, enjoy your journey back to Bangkok where you’ll go on a cultural excursion visiting ancient temples and attractions of the city. Over 26,000 Wats (temples) encapsulate Bangkok’s spiritual heritage. Wat Trimitr (Temple of the Golden Buddha), home to a 5.5 ton statue of Buddha made from solid gold is a fine example of Sukhothai art. Wat Po (Temple of the Reclining Buddha) is the largest and oldest shrine of its kind in Bangkok. Stay overnight at the hotel.
DAY 10: BANGKOK
After enjoying breakfast at the hotel, spend the day at leisure. Check-out of the hotel in the afternoon. In the evening, proceed to the airport in time to board your flight back home
- All rates mentioned above are a strictly for quotation purposes only
- No booking is at this stage. Vehicles/Rooms & Rates are subjected to availability upon confirmation.
- Any special request such as (room next to each other, connecting rooms, room on the same floor, 1 king size / 1 double bed, floor covering of any description, early check in, non smoking room, etc. ) is subject to availability on first come first serve basis up on your arrival at the hotel and it is totally discretionary and up to the hotel to assign.
- Midnight surcharge will be imposed for all pick ups between 2200hrs – 0700hrs
- Unutilized services are not refundable
- Cancellation based on HTT Norms: – Click here To See
- The Rates are subject to change in case of any hike in the price of fuel, Govt. Service Tax and other levies the same will correspondingly increase our tariff with immediate effect.
- Any Additional expenses incurred due to Coach / Train / Flight Cancel or Delay, natural disaster, Political actions and similar; must be borne by the tourists.
- All tours and transfers are included and are on SIC basis – Shared Coach
- Tips to driver and guides locally
- STANDARD CHECK IN: 1400-1600HRS (ALL HOTELS) & STANDARD CHECK OUT: 1200HRS (ALL HOTELS)