- Reviews (0)
2.Daily Breakfast & Dinner
5.Limited entry tickets
7.Air fare international + internal
8.All applicable taxes on room and breakfast.
- Any other item not specified in Includes.
- Expenses of personal nature such as tips, telephone calls, laundry, liquor etc.
- Government service tax
- Any Cost Arising Due To Natural Calamities Like Landslides, Roadblocks, Etc.
- Any Increase In Taxes Or Fuel Leading To An Increase In Surface Transport.
- Entrance fees during sightseeing.
Day 01: Bangkok – Pattaya
Arrive at Bangkok. Proceed to Pattaya by coach. On arrival visit Nong Nooch Village for Thai Cultural show, Elephant show, Tropical Garden, Orchid Garden and Pottery Garden. Enjoy Spectacular Alcazar show in the evening.
Day 02: Pattaya
Enjoy Speed Boat Ride, Parasailing, Coral formations by Glass Bottom Boat and swimming in the crystal clear blue waters of Pattaya at Coral Island. Visit Mini Siam and marvel at the Miniatures of the Temple of the Emerald Buddha, Bridge on the River Kwai, Golden Stupa, Pimai Khmer Sanctuary, Eiffel Tower, Statue of Liberty, London’s Tower Bridge, Trevi Fountain etc. Enjoy Pattaya Park tower which holds the real wonder of showcasing a view of the entire city from its 55th floor and also enjoy t ower jump / cable ride at the tower. Free time for shopping at Lotus Mall. Relax yourself with Scientific Thai Massage.
Day 03: Pattaya – Bangkok
Proceed to Bangkok by coach. En-route visit the Biggest Gems Gallery in the world. Arrive at Bangkok. In the evening enjoy Chao Phraya River Cruise with Dinner and live music.
Day 04: Bangkok
Enjoy fun and excitement at Safari World, visit Marine Park, enjoy Orangutan Boxing show, Sea Lion show, Hollywood Cowboy stunt show, Dolphin show and Spy War show. Explore wildlife like Giraffes, Zebras, Tigers, Lions and many more at Safari Park. Evening free for shopping at MBK – one of the famous shopping malls in Bangkok.
Day 05: Bangkok
City tour includes the Golden Buddha followed by Principle Buddha and Reclining Buddha. Spend an hour shopping at Indra Square.
Day 06: Bangkok – Kuala Lumpur – Genting Highlands
Flight to Kuala Lumpur. On arrival proceed to Genting Highlands by coach, en-route visit Batu Caves. Travel by Asia’s longest and fastest Cable car to Genting Highlands. Try your luck at famous Casino.
Day 07: Genting Highlands
Enjoy Indoor and Outdoor Theme Park for various rides like Space Shot, Go-Karting, Roller Coaster, Jurassic Park, Merry Go Round, Space Mountain, Mini Train Ride, Flume ride and Flying Dragon etc.
Day 08: Kuala Lumpur
Proceed to Kuala Lumpur by coach. Enjoy magnificent view of city from the Observatory Deck of the K. L. Tower, photo stop at Petronas Twin Towers, visit to Suria KLCC which is located at the feet of the Petronas Twin Towers. During city tour view King’s Palace, Dataran Merdeka Square, National Mosque, National Monument, Cricket Field, High Court Building. Visit Putrajaya – the Administrative capital of Malaysia. Free time for shopping at Sungie Wang Plaza.
Day 09: Kuala Lumpur – Sunway Lagoon – Kuala Lumpur
Visit Sunway Lagoon. Enjoy the most spectacular adventure and never ending excitement of rides and water slides at Sunway Lagoon’s – Waters of Africa. Enjoy Malaysian cultural dance performances with dinner at ‘Saloma’. Please Note: Carry round n eck T-shirt and shorts / short or long tights / swimsuits with towel for Sunway Lagoon water rides.
Day 10: Kuala Lumpur – Singapore
Proceed to Singapore. On arrival visit Night Safari in the evening. Take a Tram Ride, see Creatures of Night Show and enjoy dinner in the unique environment of Night Safari.
Day 11: Singapore
City orientation tour includes the Parliament House, Suntec City, Fountain of Wealth, City Hall, Orchard Road and Swiss-the tallest hotel in Singapore. Visit Orchid Botanical Garden, the statue of Sir Thomas Stamford Raffles and enjoy Singapore river boat ride (It will be replaced by Butterfly Park in Sentosa in case of any closure). Experience the Singapore Flyer ride offering the breathtaking panorama of the shimmering Marina Bay waterfront and historical landmarks dotting the city skyline. Experience the Cable Car ride from Mt. Faber to Sentosa Island. Visit Images of Singapore – The Pioneers of Singapore, The Surrender Chambers, Festivals of Singapore and wax works. Take a thrill of Sky Tower or Luge Ride with Sky Ride, a unique experience. Enjoy the ‘Songs of the Sea show’ in the evening. Take a mono-rail ride.
Day 12: Singapore
Visit Marine Life Park, Resorts World, the largest oceanarium in the world with world’s largest collection of uncommonly-exhibited species of marine life. Visit Universal studios at Resorts World to enjoy various activities at Lost World, Far Far Away, Madagascar, Hollywood, New York, Sci fi city & Ancient Egypt. Free time for shopping at Little India.
Day 13: Departure from Singapore
Board the flight for your hometown. Tour concludes.
- All rates mentioned above are a strictly for quotation purposes only
- No booking is at this stage. Vehicles/Rooms & Rates are subjected to availability upon confirmation.
- Any special request such as (room next to each other, connecting rooms, room on the same floor, 1 king size / 1 double bed, floor covering of any description, early check in, non smoking room, etc. ) is subject to availability on first come first serve basis up on your arrival at the hotel and it is totally discretionary and up to the hotel to assign.
- Midnight surcharge will be imposed for all pick ups between 2200hrs – 0700hrs
- Unutilized services are not refundable
- Cancellation based on HTT Norms: – Click here To See
- The Rates are subject to change in case of any hike in the price of fuel, Govt. Service Tax and other levies the same will correspondingly increase our tariff with immediate effect.
- Any Additional expenses incurred due to Coach / Train / Flight Cancel or Delay, natural disaster, Political actions and similar; must be borne by the tourists.
- All tours and transfers are included and are on SIC basis – Shared Coach
- Tips to driver and guides locally
- STANDARD CHECK IN: 1400-1600HRS (ALL HOTELS) & STANDARD CHECK OUT: 1200HRS (ALL HOTELS)