- Reviews (0)
Singapore , officially the Republic of Singapore, is a sovereign city-state and island country in Southeast Asia. It lies off the southern tip of the Malay Peninsula and is 137 kilometres (85 mi) north of the equator. The country’s territory consists of the lozenge-shaped main island, commonly referred to as Singapore Island in English and Pulau Ujong in Malay, and more than 60 significantly smaller islets. Singapore is separated from Peninsular Malaysia by the Straits of Johor to the north, and from Indonesia’s Riau Islands by the Singapore Strait to the south.
1.Accommodation for 4 night in Singapore as per your choice of hotel.
2.Daily breakfast & Dinner
3.Meet & greet at the airport with return airport transfers
4.3 sightseeing tour as mentioned in the itinerary
5.Universal studio Entry Ticket
6.Night Safari Tour With Entry Ticket
7.Half day Sentosa Island Tour with Entry Ticket
- Any other item not specified in Includes.
- Expenses of personal nature such as tips, telephone calls, laundry, liquor etc.
- Government service tax
- Any Cost Arising Due To Natural Calamities Like Landslides, Roadblocks, Etc.
- Any Increase In Taxes Or Fuel Leading To An Increase In Surface Transport.
- Entrance fees during sightseeing.
Day 01 : Arrival Singapore
Upon arrival at the beautiful Changi international airport, you will be met by our representative for transfer to your choice of Hotel. Half of the day at leisure. You will be picked up from your hotel for Night Safari Tour by a/c coach & will be dropped off back at the hotel.
“The world’s first NIGHT SAFARI** set in 40 hectares of secondary jungle will unfold the mystery and drama of the tropical jungle after dusk with stunning effect.See a myriad of nocturnal animals, from fierce predators to timid forest dwellers, in their natural habitat under subtle moonglow lighting. Roam the jungle in the complete safety and comfort of your TRAM which takes you through the East and West Loop passing by a large reservoir and weaving through selected habitats designed specifically to replicate the natural environment from the Himalayan Foothills to the Southeast Asian Rainforest and Indian Subcontinent. On completion of the tram ride, your tour guide will lead you on a walking trail where you will be able to view some animals at closer quarters.”
Overnight at Hotel
Day 02 : Singapore
Singapore Holiday Packages Breakfast at the hotel. You will be picked up from your hotel for the Half Day City Tour of Singapore.
“Explore the city by driving round the Civic District, passing by the Padang, Cricket Club, historic Parliament House, Supreme Court and City Hall. Next, stop at the MERLION PARK and enjoy the impressive views of Marina Bay. Do not miss out this picture-taking opportunity with The Merlion, a mythological creature that is part lion and part fish. Visit THIAN HOCK KENG TEMPLE, one of Singapore’s oldest Buddhist-Taoist temples, before driving past Chinatown. Stop by a LOCAL HANDICRAFT CENTRE and observe craftmen at work up-close.
Proceed to the NATIONAL ORCHID GARDEN, located within Singapore Botanic Gardens, which boasts a sprawling display of 60,000 orchid plants. Our final stop at LITTLE INDIA will entrance you with the scent of joss sticks, jasmine and spices.”
Rest of the day at leisure. Overnight at your hotel.
Day 03 : Singapore
Singapore Packages Breakfast at the hotel. You will picked up from your hotel for Half day Sentosa Island Tour by a/c coach.
“Sentosa – an island of peace and tranquility is just minutes away from the main Island of Singapore. On the island visit IMAGES OF SINGAPORE, where you’ll embark on a journey to experience the colourful culture and vibrant heritage of Singapore, re-told through life-size figures, animatronics and special effects. End the tour with a scenic Cable Car Ride from Sentosa to Mount Faber where you can see the beautiful lanscape of the city.”
Rest of the day at leisure. Over night at Hotel.
Day 04 : Singapore
After Breakfast to proceed to universal studio. Full day enjoy the them park
Overnight at your hotel.
Day 05 : Depart Singapore
After Breakfast check out the hotel to proceed to shopping then retrun back to Hotel and collect the luggage bags. You will be picked up from your hotel by our representative & will be transferred by a/c coach to the airport to catch flight to an onward destination.
- All rates mentioned above are a strictly for quotation purposes only
- No booking is at this stage. Vehicles/Rooms & Rates are subjected to availability upon confirmation.
- Any special request such as (room next to each other, connecting rooms, room on the same floor, 1 king size / 1 double bed, floor covering of any description, early check in, non smoking room, etc. ) is subject to availability on first come first serve basis up on your arrival at the hotel and it is totally discretionary and up to the hotel to assign.
- Midnight surcharge will be imposed for all pick ups between 2200hrs – 0700hrs
- Unutilized services are not refundable
- Cancellation based on HTT Norms: – Click here To See
- The Rates are subject to change in case of any hike in the price of fuel, Govt. Service Tax and other levies the same will correspondingly increase our tariff with immediate effect.
- Any Additional expenses incurred due to Coach / Train / Flight Cancel or Delay, natural disaster, Political actions and similar; must be borne by the tourists.
- All tours and transfers are included and are on SIC basis – Shared Coach
- Tips to driver and guides locally
- STANDARD CHECK IN: 1400-1600HRS (ALL HOTELS) & STANDARD CHECK OUT: 1200HRS (ALL HOTELS)