South Africa – 8 Nights / 9 Days
Pay full payment to get attractive Cashback.
- Reviews (0)
South Africa, officially the Republic of South Africa, is a country located at the southern tip of Africa. It has 2,798 kilometres (1,739 mi) of coastline that stretches along the South Atlantic and Indian Oceans. To the north lie the neighbouring countries of Namibia, Botswana and Zimbabwe; to the east are Mozambique and Swaziland; while within it lies Lesotho, an enclave surrounded by South African territory. South Africa is the 25th-largest country in the world by land area, and with close to 53 million people, is the world’s 24th-most populous nation.
Cape Town is the second-most populated city in South Africa after Johannesburg, and the provincial capital and primate city of the Western Cape. As the seat of the National Parliament, it is also the legislative capital of the country. It forms part of the City of Cape Town metropolitan municipality. The city is famous for its harbour as well as its natural setting in the Cape floral kingdom, as well as for such well-known landmarks as Table Mountain and Cape Point.
Johannesburg also known as Jozi, Joburg, Joni, eGoli or Joeys, is the largest city in South Africa, by population. Johannesburg is the provincial capital of Gauteng, the wealthiest province in South Africa, having the largest economy of any metropolitan region in Sub-Saharan Africa. The city is one of the 50 largest metropolitan areas in the world, and is also the world’s largest city not situated on a river, lake, or coastline. It claims to be the lightning capital of the world, though this title is also claimed by others.
Sun City is a luxury casino and resort, situated in the North West Province of South Africa. It is located between the Elands River and the Pilanesberg, about two hours’ drive from Johannesburg, near the city of Rustenburg. The complex borders the Pilanesberg Game Reserve.
2.Daily Breakfast & Dinner
5.Limited entry tickets
6.Air fare international + internal
7.All applicable taxes on room and breakfast.
* Prices are valid for stated travel period and are of defined validity, any change in the dates will lead to re-costing.
- Any other item not specified in Includes.
- Expenses of personal nature such as tips, telephone calls, laundry, liquor etc.
- Government service tax
- Any Cost Arising Due To Natural Calamities Like Landslides, Roadblocks, Etc.
- Any Increase In Taxes Or Fuel Leading To An Increase In Surface Transport.
- Entrance fees during sightseeing.
Day 1 – Arrival in Cape Town Check into Hotel
Upon arrival, you will be received by the MakeMyTrip representative at Cape Town International Airport. Get transferred to the hotel. Check-in and freshen up. Later enjoy an orientation tour of the city and waterfront. Continue for a visit up Table Mountain (weather permitting) where you may take a return cable car to the top of Table Mountain. Late,r enjoy a Sunset cruise.
Day 2 – Proceed to Garden RouteGame Lodge
After a sumptuous breakfast, your guide will pick you up for your transfer to Garden Route Game Lodge.
Set against the backdrop of the majestic Langeberg mountain range, the Garden Route Game Lodge guards the entrance to South Africa’s world famous Garden Route Coast.
A three and a half hour scenic drive from Cape Town, this private game reserve is home to an abundance of animal and bird life, including the Big 5.
Upon arrival, freshen up and go on an evening game drive.
Day 3 – Full Day Cape Point Tour
Enjoy your breakfast at the lodge and head for a morning game drive. Post safari, check-out from the lodge and proceed for a scenic drive to Knysna.
Day 4 – Enjoy Oudtshoorn
Travel to Oudtshoorn, about an hour and a half to two hours’ drive through a scenic mountain pass.
Visit the Cango Caves, Cango Wildlife Ranch and an Ostrich farm.
Cango Caves – The Klein Karoo’s oldest and most popular attraction and one of the world’s natural wonder.
Ostrich Farm – During your visit, experience the world’s largest bird which lays the largest egg, and has the most beautiful feathers and eyes. Play with the birds and cuddle the chicks, all in approximately one and a half hours. Professional multi-lingual guides take you on a conducted tour where you will learn all about the birds, and experience the best of the valley surrounded by thousands of ostriches and majestic mountains.
Cango Wildlife Ranch – Here, you will have the opportunity to watch some of the animal species which inhabited the Karoo region in the early days.
Day 5 – Proceed to Mother City Cape Town
Along with your guide, transfer to Cape Town. Upon arrival, visit the V&A Waterfront for shopping at your own leisure.
Day 6 – Full Day Cape Point Tour
After a sumptuous breakfast, the guide will pick you up for a full-day Cape Peninsula Tour. Visit the fishing village of Hout Bay.
Here, embark on a 45-minute cruise to Seal Island (weather permitting). Then, continue travelling over Chapman’s Peak Drive (provided the road is open) onto Cape Point.
Before returning to the hotel, visit Boulder’s Beach Penguin Colony and Kirstenbosch Botanical Gardens.
Day 7 – Check out and Proceed to Johunnesburg
After breakfast, check-out from Cape Town hotel and proceed to Johannesburg, where you will be met by an English speaking guide.
Thereafter, the guide will take you on a half-day City Orientation Tour, including guided Gold Reef City tour.
Day8- Day Trip to Sun City
Gear up for an overwhelming trip to Sun City.
Day9- Fly Back to Home
After an early breakfast at the hotel, proceed to Johannesburg JNB O.R Tambo International Airport for your flight back home.
- All rates mentioned above are a strictly for quotation purposes only
- No booking is at this stage. Vehicles/Rooms & Rates are subjected to availability upon confirmation.
- Any special request such as (room next to each other, connecting rooms, room on the same floor, 1 king size / 1 double bed, floor covering of any description, early check in, non smoking room, etc. ) is subject to availability on first come first serve basis up on your arrival at the hotel and it is totally discretionary and up to the hotel to assign.
- Midnight surcharge will be imposed for all pick ups between 2200hrs – 0700hrs
- Unutilized services are not refundable
- Cancellation based on HTT Norms: – Click here To See
- The Rates are subject to change in case of any hike in the price of fuel, Govt. Service Tax and other levies the same will correspondingly increase our tariff with immediate effect.
- Any Additional expenses incurred due to Coach / Train / Flight Cancel or Delay, natural disaster, Political actions and similar; must be borne by the tourists.
- All tours and transfers are included and are on SIC basis – Shared Coach
- Tips to driver and guides locally
- STANDARD CHECK IN: 1400-1600HRS (ALL HOTELS) & STANDARD CHECK OUT: 1200HRS (ALL HOTELS)