SRILANKA 4 DAYS
Pay full payment to get attractive Cashback.
Sri Lanka (formerly Ceylon) is an island nation south of India in the Indian Ocean. Its diverse landscapes range from rainforest and arid plains to highlands and sandy beaches. It’s famed for its ancient Buddhist ruins, including the 5th-century citadel Sigiriya, with its palace and frescoes. The city of Anuradhapura, Sri Lanka’s ancient capital, has many ruins dating back more than 2,000 years.
- Air Tickets
- Stay in 3 * Hotels
- Meal First day Lunch to Last Day Lunch
- All transfers.
- Entrance included
- Water sports – Optional
- Gala dinner with 2 x 2 snacks / soft drinks and beer.
- Any other item not specified in Includes.
- Expenses of personal nature such as tips, telephone calls, laundry, liquor etc.
- Government service tax
- Any Cost Arising Due To Natural Calamities Like Landslides, Roadblocks, Etc.
- Any Increase In Taxes Or Fuel Leading To An Increase In Surface Transport.
Day 1. Meet on arrival and transfer to Bentota
Water sports – optional
Dinner and overnight stay at Pandunus Hotel
Day 2. Breakfast at hotel.
Transfer to Bentota for Madu river safari and visit to turtle hatchery
Lunch at restaurant
Transfer to Colombo
Gala dinner with 2 x 2 snacks , soft drinks and beer for 2 hours
Overnight stay at Mount lavniya Hotel
Day 3. Breakfast at Hotel
Colombo city tour
Lunch at a Restaurant.
Dinner and overnight stay at Mount Lavniya Hotel
Day 4. Breakfast at Hotel
- All rates mentioned above are a strictly for promo purposes only
- No booking is at this stage. Vehicles/Rooms & Rates are subjected to availability upon confirmation.
- Any special request such as (room next to each other, connecting rooms, room on the same floor, 1 king size / 1 double bed, floor covering of any description, early check in, non smoking room, etc. ) is subject to availability on first come first serve basis up on your arrival at the hotel and it is totally discretionary and up to the hotel to assign.
- Midnight surcharge will be imposed for all pick ups between 2200hrs – 0700hrs
- Unutilized services are not refundable
- Cancellation HTT Norms https://www.hosannatoursandtravels.com/terms-and-conditions/ – cancellation charges are subjected to hotel policy and other applicable charges)
- The Rates are subject to change in case of any hike in the price of fuel, Govt. Service Tax and other levies the same will correspondingly increase our tariff with immediate effect.
- Any Additional expenses incurred due to Coach / Train / Flight Cancel or Delay, natural disaster, Political actions and similar; must be borne by the tourists.