Singapore & Malaysia – 8 Nights / 9 Days
Pay full payment to get attractive Cashback.
- Reviews (0)
A cruise is a passenger used for pleasure voyages. Cruise are destinations in themselves With features and amenities comparable or superior to land-based resorts. Cruising is remarkably affordable and one can enjoy his/her dream vacations.
In its own way, Singapore is an oasis in Southeast Asia. It enjoys a low crime rate, and its infrastructure — from road and mass-transit systems to a state-of-the-art airport at Changi — is highly sophisticated. The city also is clean — so much so that, for years, people were forbidden by law to chew gum in its streets, and eating on the subway can result in a heavy fine. This modern and dynamic destination — which ranks either as a pro or a con, depending on your sensibilities — is to cities what Disney is to theme parks.
Technically a city-state, Singapore, connected with manmade bridges to Malaysia, is made up of a main island and more than 60 surrounding islets. The mainland spans 42 kilometers east to west and 23 kilometers north to south. In the north, it shares a border with Malaysia; in the south, islands belonging to Indonesia can be visited via a short ferry ride. Singapore is located just north of the equator and is sultry, tropical and humid year-round.
Singapore is one of the world’s biggest banking and transportation hubs. It’s one of the most popular stopovers for folks traveling between Europe and Australia. Yet, Singapore is among the 20 smallest nations in the world — though with 4 million people (6,430 per square kilometer), it’s also the second most densely populated country. Despite busy streets, shopping areas and public transportation, it normally does not feel as crowded as large U.S. city centers. Its modern design helps eliminate any feeling of congestion.
Like Hong Kong, Singapore is a city with great cultural diversity, well-developed infrastructure and a very cosmopolitan feeling. Popular with cruise lines for day-long port calls, as well as embarkation, Singapore is easily navigable, with most tourist attractions concentrated in three areas: Orchard Road, the colonial district and Sentosa.
1.Economy Class return Airfare
2.Three Nights accommodation in Singapore with breakfast
3.One Nights accommodation in Genting Highlands with breakfast
4.Two Nights accommodation in Kuala Lumpur with breakfast
5.Two Nights accommodation in Star Cruise Virgo ( inside stateroom)
6.Half day city tour in Kuala Lumpur
7.Indore theme park in Genting
8.Batu caves ,one way cable car
9.Half day city tour in Singapore
10Sentosa Island Extreme tour
(one way cable car ride, Dolphin lagoon, Song of the sea ,butterfly park with tea, insect Kingdom, Luge ride, Sky ride)
11.Night safari tour
12.Return Cruise transfer
- Any other item not specified in Includes.
- Expenses of personal nature such as tips, telephone calls, laundry, liquor etc.
- Government service tax
- Any Cost Arising Due To Natural Calamities Like Landslides, Roadblocks, Etc.
- Any Increase In Taxes Or Fuel Leading To An Increase In Surface Transport.
- Entrance fees during sightseeing.
Arrive Kuala Lumpur International Airport and you will be greeted and picked up by our representative and transfer to the Genting Highland. Check in to the hotel (early check in is not guaranteed). Enjoy the day at Indoor Theme Park. Overnight at the hotel.
Day 02 : Genting
Breakfast. Enter the unique world of excitement & fun at Indoor Theme Park. Overnight at the hotel.
Day 03 : Genting – Kuala Lumpur
Breakfast. Check out from the hotel & transfer to Kuala Lumpur City. Check in at the hotel. Later proceed for the Half day city tour of Kuala Lumpur with KL tower entrance ticket. Overnight at the hotel.
Day 04 : Kuala Lumpur – Singapore
Breakfast. Check out from the hotel. You will be transferred to Singapore (by Coach). Arrive Singapore & transfer to the hotel. Check in. Day is at Leisure. In the evening take a famous tour of the world’s only ‘Night Safari’, which takes you to an amazing 40-hectare jungle reserve where over 1200 nocturnal animals could be seen. Overnight at the hotel.
Day 05 : Singapore – Star Cruise Virgo
Breakfast. Enjoy full day at Universal Studios. In the evening transfer to the Cruise Terminal. Overnight on Cruise.
Day 06 : Star Cruise Virgo
Enjoy the entire day on cruise. Explore the ship and enjoy on board entertainment, shopping and dine at the in – house restaurants. Overnight on Cruise.
Day 07 : Star Cruise Virgo – Singapore
Cruise sails back to Singapore. Pick up from the cruise terminal & transfer to the hotel. Rest of the day is at Leisure. You can do shopping by self .Overnight at the hotel.
Day 08 : Singapore
Breakfast. Explore the city with Half Day Singapore city tour. In the afternoon transfer to Sentosa Island tour visit Underwater World, Dolphin Lagoon, Luge Ride, Sky ride, Butterfly Park Insect kingdom& Song of the Sea. Overnight at the hotel.
Day 09 : Departure
Breakfast. Check Out from the hotel & transfer to airport for your flight back home.
NOTE :- Based on Available Star Cruise Virgo ( It’s only option )
Batu caves, One way Cable car ride
Indore theme park
Kuala lumpur city tour
K.L tower entry ticket
Half day city tour in Singapore
Sentosa Island Extreme tour (one way cable car ride, Dolphin lagoon, Song of the sea ,butterfly park with tea, insect Kingdom, Luge ride, Sky ride)
- All rates mentioned above are a strictly for quotation purposes only
- No booking is at this stage. Vehicles/Rooms & Rates are subjected to availability upon confirmation.
- Any special request such as (room next to each other, connecting rooms, room on the same floor, 1 king size / 1 double bed, floor covering of any description, early check in, non smoking room, etc. ) is subject to availability on first come first serve basis up on your arrival at the hotel and it is totally discretionary and up to the hotel to assign.
- Midnight surcharge will be imposed for all pick ups between 2200hrs – 0700hrs
- Unutilized services are not refundable
- Cancellation based on HTT Norms: – Click here To See
- The Rates are subject to change in case of any hike in the price of fuel, Govt. Service Tax and other levies the same will correspondingly increase our tariff with immediate effect.
- Any Additional expenses incurred due to Coach / Train / Flight Cancel or Delay, natural disaster, Political actions and similar; must be borne by the tourists.
- All tours and transfers are included and are on SIC basis – Shared Coach
- Tips to driver and guides locally
- STANDARD CHECK IN: 1400-1600HRS (ALL HOTELS) & STANDARD CHECK OUT: 1200HRS (ALL HOTELS)