Though physically small, Singapore is an economic giant. It has been Southeast Asia’s most modern city for over a century. The city blends Malay, Chinese, Arab, Indian and English cultures and religions. Its unique ethnic tapestry affords visitors a wide array of sightseeing and culinary opportunities from which to choose. A full calendar of traditional festivals and holidays celebrated throughout the year adds to its cultural appeal. In addition, Singapore offers luxury hotels, delectable cuisine and great shopping! The island nation of the Republic of Singapore lies one degree north of the Equator in Southern Asia. The country includes the island of Singapore and 58 or so smaller islands. Because of its efficient and determined government, Singapore has become a flourishing country that excels in trade and tourism and is a model to developing nations. The capital city, also called Singapore, covers about a third of the area of the main island.
- Cruise Accommodation
- 04 Complimentary meals a day – at the following Restaurants
- Dream Dining Room/ Deck 7 : Western semi buffet
- Genting Dining Room/ Deck 8 : Chinese
- The Lido/ Deck 16 : Indian
- General entertainment onboard (evening entertainment where live performances take place)
- Access to entertainment venues, sports and recreational areas, swimming pool, Jacuzzi, gymnasium,etc.
- PER PERSON INR 21500
Extra Air Tickets – INR 13500 ( MAA-SIN-MAA) Visa – INR 2300 – Average
- Whisky Bar :- Whisky bar, premium spirts
- Wine Cellar :- Wine bar & vault
- Bubbles :- Champagne bar
- Humidor :-Cigar lounge
- Mixt :-Cocktail bar
- Red Lion Pub :-Pub, international beers & pool table
- Bar 360 :- Genting’s own unique bar & entertaiment venue, live performance
- Lobby Bar :-Quick service, drinks & snacks.
- Any other item not specified in Includes
- Any meal or snack you have at other restaurants other than specified above will be chargeable
- Passenger Handling Charge
- Food & Beverage Orders
- Massage Centre, Beauty Saloon
- Late night adult show
- Game Rental / KTV Rooms / Conference Facilities
- Optional Shore Excursions
- Cruise cabin is subject to availability at the time of booking.
- Expenses of personal nature such as tips, telephone calls, laundry, liquor etc.
- Government service tax
- Any Cost Arising Due To Natural Calamities Like Landslides, Roadblocks, Etc.
Any Increase In Taxes Or Fuel Leading To An Increase In Surface Transport.
- Confirmed return air ticket with trip itinerary
- Original passport
- Singapore visa application form duly filled and signed
- 2 passport-size photographs (35mm x 45mm) of each visitor, taken against white background with matte finish (Sample Singapore Visa Photo Size)
- Covering letter of the applicant
- Bank statement reflecting transactions of the last 6 months duly attested by a bank official
Travel on Aug ,Sep, Oct – 2018
|Day 2||Port Klang||10:00||21:00|
Boarding starts 3hrs before Departure and gates close 1 hour before departure.
Two single beds with fine bedding.
Celling pullman bed (optional).
One flat-panel television in 32″ available.
Inter-connecting rooms available.
Room Size: 139 sqft , Deck: 5,8,9,10,11,12,13,15
- All rates mentioned above are a strictly for promo purposes only
- No booking is at this stage. Vehicles/Rooms & Rates are subjected to availability upon confirmation.
- Any special request such as (room next to each other, connecting rooms, room on the same floor, 1 king size / 1 double bed, floor covering of any description, early check in, non smoking room, etc. ) is subject to availability on first come first serve basis up on your arrival at the hotel and it is totally discretionary and up to the hotel to assign.
- Midnight surcharge will be imposed for all pick ups between 2200hrs – 0700hrs
- Unutilized services are not refundable
- Cancellation HTT Norms https://www.hosannatoursandtravels.com/terms-and-conditions/ – cancellation charges are subjected to hotel policy and other applicable charges)
- The Rates are subject to change in case of any hike in the price of fuel, Govt. Service Tax and other levies the same will correspondingly increase our tariff with immediate effect.
- Any Additional expenses incurred due to Coach / Train / Flight Cancel or Delay, natural disaster, Political actions and similar; must be borne by the tourists.