- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
3.03 BREAKFAST & 03 DINNER
5. SIGHTSEEING (INCLUDE HAVELOCK)
6. ALL TAXES
- Any other item not specified in Includes.
- Expenses of personal nature such as tips, telephone calls, laundry, liquor etc.
- Government service tax
- Any Cost Arising Due To Natural Calamities Like Landslides, Roadblocks, Etc.
- Any Increase In Taxes Or Fuel Leading To An Increase In Surface Transport.
- Entrance fees during sightseeing.
Day 01: Chennai – Port Blair
Depart from Chennai arrive at Port Blair. On arrival at Port Blair airport, our representative will receive and escorted to the hotel. After check-in at the hotel and little relax. Afternoon, we proceed for a cruise of harbour, the panoramic view of seven points from sea ie; harbour, floating docks, etc including a trip to Viper Island the place of execution.
LIGHT & SOUND SHOW AT CELLULAR JAIL: At evening, we move for the
Light and Sound Show at Cellular Jail where the saga of the freedom struggle brought alive.
Day 02: PORT BLAIR – ROSS ISLAND – NORTH BAY ISLAND (CORAL ISLAND)
Today, after breakfast we will proceed for a full day joyful cruising towards Ross Island, & North Bay (Coral Island) ROSS ISLAND, the erstwhile capital of Port Blair during the British regime, it now stands an imposing relic, with the structure almost in debris. A small museum displays photographs and other antiques of the Britishers, relevant to these islands.
NORTH BAY (CORAL ISLAND) offers exotic coral, colourful fishes and underwater marine life. We can view these colourful corals & underwater marine life via in glass bottom boat and Snorkelling (optional).
Day 03: PORT BLAIR – HAVELOCK ISLAND – PORT BLAIR
Today, we start our journey towards Havelock Island via ferry from Port Blair Harbour. On arrival at Havelock Island, our representative will receive and escort you to RADHANAGAR BEACH (Beach No. 7), the Times Magazine rated the finest beach among the best beaches in Asia. It is an ideal place for swimming, sea bathing and basking on the sun kissed beach. After noon we proceed back towards Port Blair (via ferry) and overnight stay at Port Blair.
SHOPPING: At evening, we proceed to SAGARIKA (the Govt. Emporium of Handcraft) and local market for SHOPPING
Day 04: Port Blair – Chennai
After Breakfast or as per your flight schedule pick up you from the hotel and Proceed to Port Blair airport drop to catch the next flight to back home.
- All rates mentioned above are a strictly for quotation purposes only
- No booking is at this stage. Vehicles/Rooms & Rates are subjected to availability upon confirmation.
- Any special request such as (room next to each other, connecting rooms, room on the same floor, 1 king size / 1 double bed, floor covering of any description, early check in, non smoking room, etc. ) is subject to availability on first come first serve basis up on your arrival at the hotel and it is totally discretionary and up to the hotel to assign.
- Midnight surcharge will be imposed for all pick ups between 2200hrs – 0700hrs
- Unutilized services are not refundable
- Cancellation based on HTT Norms: – Click here To See
- The Rates are subject to change in case of any hike in the price of fuel, Govt. Service Tax and other levies the same will correspondingly increase our tariff with immediate effect.
- Any Additional expenses incurred due to Coach / Train / Flight Cancel or Delay, natural disaster, Political actions and similar; must be borne by the tourists.
- All tours and transfers are included and are on SIC basis – Shared Coach
- Tips to driver and guides locally
- STANDARD CHECK IN: 1400-1600HRS (ALL HOTELS) & STANDARD CHECK OUT: 1200HRS (ALL HOTELS)
|Hotel type|| |
|Available On|| |