- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
5. 02 DINNER
6. ALL TAXES
- Any other item not specified in Includes.
- Expenses of personal nature such as tips, telephone calls, laundry, liquor etc.
- Government service tax
- Any Cost Arising Due To Natural Calamities Like Landslides, Roadblocks, Etc.
- Any Increase In Taxes Or Fuel Leading To An Increase In Surface Transport.
- Entrance fees during sightseeing.
Day 01: Arrive at Bangalore
Meet on arrival at Bangalore airport and transfer to hotel, lunch and proceed for half day city tour, visit Lalbagh – This expanse of greenery is one of India`s most beautiful botanical gardens. Bull temple – The gigantic image of the celestial bull, Nandi, which stands at 4.57 meters. in height, is a classic example of Dravidian architecture. Return to hotel and overnight.
Day 02: Bangalore
Morning breakfast and proceed for full day sightseeing visit Tippu Summer palace – which he endearingly called lask-e-jannat (the envy of heaven). An inscription on the wooden screen describes the palace as the “abode of happiness”, almost mocking the ruins that surround it. Iskcon temple – the Krishna temple is a blend of modern technology and spiritual harmony, driver around Vidhana Soudha – this massive building houses the state legislature and the secretariat, Cubbon park – this beautiful park, which spreads over 300 acres in the heart of the city, serves as the lung space of the ever-growing Bangalore city.
Day 03: Bangalore Departure
Morning breakfast, check out and drop to airport. Tour ends
- All rates mentioned above are a strictly for quotation purposes only
- No booking is at this stage. Vehicles/Rooms & Rates are subjected to availability upon confirmation.
- Any special request such as (room next to each other, connecting rooms, room on the same floor, 1 king size / 1 double bed, floor covering of any description, early check in, non smoking room, etc. ) is subject to availability on first come first serve basis up on your arrival at the hotel and it is totally discretionary and up to the hotel to assign.
- Midnight surcharge will be imposed for all pick ups between 2200hrs – 0700hrs
- Unutilized services are not refundable
- Cancellation based on HTT Norms: – Click here To See
- The Rates are subject to change in case of any hike in the price of fuel, Govt. Service Tax and other levies the same will correspondingly increase our tariff with immediate effect.
- Any Additional expenses incurred due to Coach / Train / Flight Cancel or Delay, natural disaster, Political actions and similar; must be borne by the tourists.
- All tours and transfers are included and are on SIC basis – Shared Coach
- Tips to driver and guides locally
- STANDARD CHECK IN: 1400-1600HRS (ALL HOTELS) & STANDARD CHECK OUT: 1200HRS (ALL HOTELS)
|Hotel Type|| |
|Available On|| |