- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
Chennai, on the Bay of Bengal in eastern India, is the capital of the state of Tamil Nadu. The city is home to Fort St. George, built in 1644 and now a museum showcasing the city’s roots as a British military garrison and East India Company trading outpost, when it was called Madras. Religious sites include Kapaleeshwarar Temple, adorned with carved and painted gods, and St. Mary’s, a 17th-century Anglican church.
Mamallapuram, also known as Mahabalipuram, is a town in Kancheepuram district in the Indian state of Tamil Nadu. It is around 60 km south from the city of Chennai
5. 02 DINNER
6. ALL TAXES
- Any other item not specified in Includes.
- Expenses of personal nature such as tips, telephone calls, laundry, liquor etc.
- Government service tax
- Any Cost Arising Due To Natural Calamities Like Landslides, Roadblocks, Etc.
- Any Increase In Taxes Or Fuel Leading To An Increase In Surface Transport.
- Entrance fees during sightseeing.
Day – 01 : Chennai
Upon arrival at the Chennai airport, our tour representative will assist you in smooth transfer to the hotel. Take rest and fresh & up, set out for a full day sightseeing tour of Chennai. Later, visit the famous Marina Beach (the second largest in the world), Kapeleeswar Temple, Fort St. George (the oldest fort in Chennai). Thereafter, head straight to Santhome Cathedral, National Art Gallery, St. Mary’s Church, Anna Zoological Park, Birla Planetarium and People’s Park. Make a brief halt at Kalakshetra and Theosophical Society before returning back to the hotel for overnight stay.
Day – 02 : Chennai – Kanchipuram – Mahabalipuram
In the morning, leave by road for Mahabalipuram, acclaimed as a UNESCO World Heritage Site for its spectacular rock-cut temples. On the way, make a brief halt in Kancheepuram, the city of 1000 temples and one of the seven sacred cities in India. Thereafter, proceed to the famous Shankaracharya Seer in Kancheepuram. In the meantime, shop for some exquisite Kanchivaram silk sarees. Later, continue your journey towards Mahabalipuram. Upon arrival, you’ll be transferred to the hotel for overnight stay.
Day – 03 : Mahabalipuram – Chennai
Post breakfast in the morning; embark on a guided sightseeing tour of Mahabalipuram which include visits to Mahishasurmardini Caves, Shore Temple, Krishna Mandapam and Arjun’s Penance. Later, proceed towards Panch Rathas, a cluster of monolithic temples, Crocodile Farm, home to over 100 crocodiles, School of Art & Sculpture and Snake Venom Extracting Center. Later, leave by road for Chennai and proceed towards the airport to board flight for onward journey.
- All rates mentioned above are a strictly for quotation purposes only
- No booking is at this stage. Vehicles/Rooms & Rates are subjected to availability upon confirmation.
- Any special request such as (room next to each other, connecting rooms, room on the same floor, 1 king size / 1 double bed, floor covering of any description, early check in, non smoking room, etc. ) is subject to availability on first come first serve basis up on your arrival at the hotel and it is totally discretionary and up to the hotel to assign.
- Midnight surcharge will be imposed for all pick ups between 2200hrs – 0700hrs
- Unutilized services are not refundable
- Cancellation based on HTT Norms: – Click here To See
- The Rates are subject to change in case of any hike in the price of fuel, Govt. Service Tax and other levies the same will correspondingly increase our tariff with immediate effect.
- Any Additional expenses incurred due to Coach / Train / Flight Cancel or Delay, natural disaster, Political actions and similar; must be borne by the tourists.
- All tours and transfers are included and are on SIC basis – Shared Coach
- Tips to driver and guides locally
- STANDARD CHECK IN: 1400-1600HRS (ALL HOTELS) & STANDARD CHECK OUT: 1200HRS (ALL HOTELS)
|Hotel Type|| |
|Available On|| |