- Reviews (0)
Kodagu is an administrative district in Karnataka, India. Before 1956 it was an administratively separate Coorg State, at which point it was merged into an enlarged Mysore State.
Mysore (or Mysuru), a city in India’s southwestern Karnataka state, was the capital of the Kingdom of Mysore from 1399 to 1947. In its center is opulent Mysore Palace, seat of the former ruling Wodeyar dynasty. The palace blends Hindu, Islamic, Gothic and Rajput styles. Mysore is also home to the centuries-old Devaraja Market, filled with spices, silk and sandalwood.
5.02 BREAKFAST, 02 DINNER
6. ALL TAXES
- Any other item not specified in Includes.
- Expenses of personal nature such as tips, telephone calls, laundry, liquor etc.
- Government service tax
- Any Cost Arising Due To Natural Calamities Like Landslides, Roadblocks, Etc.
- Any Increase In Taxes Or Fuel Leading To An Increase In Surface Transport.
- Entrance fees during sightseeing.
Day 01: Salem – Coorg
Pick up from Salem and reach Coorg for hotel check in. After fresh up move to Raja’s Seat, Raja’s Tomb, Omkareshwara Temple, Abbey Water Falls, Cauvery Nisargadhama, Dubare Elephant Camp, Bylekuppe Golden Temple Mandalpatti View point & Thala Kavery sightseeing. Then return back to hotel. Overnight stay at Madikeri hotel
Day 02: Coorg – Mysore
Early morning check out the hotel and drive to Mysore for hotel check in. After fresh up move to Mysore Palace, Mysore Zoo, Karanji Lake, Lalitha Mahal Palace hotel view & Brindavan Gardens sightseeing. Then return back to hotel. Overnight stay at Mysore hotel
Day 03: Mysore – Salem
Morning check out the hotel and proceed to Salem with life time memories
- All rates mentioned above are a strictly for quotation purposes only
- No booking is at this stage. Vehicles/Rooms & Rates are subjected to availability upon confirmation.
- Any special request such as (room next to each other, connecting rooms, room on the same floor, 1 king size / 1 double bed, floor covering of any description, early check in, non smoking room, etc. ) is subject to availability on first come first serve basis up on your arrival at the hotel and it is totally discretionary and up to the hotel to assign.
- Midnight surcharge will be imposed for all pick ups between 2200hrs – 0700hrs
- Unutilized services are not refundable
- Cancellation based on HTT Norms: – Click here To See
- The Rates are subject to change in case of any hike in the price of fuel, Govt. Service Tax and other levies the same will correspondingly increase our tariff with immediate effect.
- Any Additional expenses incurred due to Coach / Train / Flight Cancel or Delay, natural disaster, Political actions and similar; must be borne by the tourists.
- All tours and transfers are included and are on SIC basis – Shared Coach
- Tips to driver and guides locally
- STANDARD CHECK IN: 1400-1600HRS (ALL HOTELS) & STANDARD CHECK OUT: 1200HRS (ALL HOTELS)