Goa – 2 Nights / 3 Days
145.72$ – 345.13$
Pay full payment to get attractive Cashback.
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
Goa is a state in western India with coastlines stretching along the Arabian Sea. Its long history as a Portuguese colony prior to 1961 is evident in its preserved 17th-century churches and the area’s tropical spice plantations. Goa is also known for its beaches, ranging from popular stretches at Baga and Palolem to those in laid-back fishing villages such as Agonda.
3.02 BREAKFAST & 02 DINNER
4. AIRPORT TRANSFERS
5.2 DAYS SIGHTSEEING
- Any other item not specified in Includes.
- Expenses of personal nature such as tips, telephone calls, laundry, liquor etc.
- Government service tax
- Any Cost Arising Due To Natural Calamities Like Landslides, Roadblocks, Etc.
- Any Increase In Taxes Or Fuel Leading To An Increase In Surface Transport.
- Entrance fees during sightseeing.
Day 01: Bangalore – Goa
Depart from Bangalore airport and arrive at Goa Airport; on arrival you meet and greet with our tour escort then proceed to hotel for check in. After long journey take rest and indoor activities in hotel. Overnight stay with dinner
Day 02: Goa
Today after fresh up and breakfast move to North Goa sightseeing this takes you to visit Coco Beach situated at the mouth of the Nerul River on the Mandovi Estuary, famous Aguada Fort, Anjuna Beach, Baga Beach then return back to hotel. Overnight stay with dinner
Day 03: Goa – Bangalore
Today after breakfast move to South Goa sightseeing this takes you to Old Goa Churches- Basilica of Bom Jesus, Se Cathedral. The tour continues to the temples of Shri Manguesh at Priol, Goa Wax Museum, Goa Science Centre and Miramar Beach, Dona paula point, then late evening proceed to Goa Airport drop for your return journey
- All rates mentioned above are a strictly for quotation purposes only
- No booking is at this stage. Vehicles/Rooms & Rates are subjected to availability upon confirmation.
- Any special request such as (room next to each other, connecting rooms, room on the same floor, 1 king size / 1 double bed, floor covering of any description, early check in, non smoking room, etc. ) is subject to availability on first come first serve basis up on your arrival at the hotel and it is totally discretionary and up to the hotel to assign.
- Midnight surcharge will be imposed for all pick ups between 2200hrs – 0700hrs
- Unutilized services are not refundable
- Cancellation based on HTT Norms: – Click here To See
- The Rates are subject to change in case of any hike in the price of fuel, Govt. Service Tax and other levies the same will correspondingly increase our tariff with immediate effect.
- Any Additional expenses incurred due to Coach / Train / Flight Cancel or Delay, natural disaster, Political actions and similar; must be borne by the tourists.
- All tours and transfers are included and are on SIC basis – Shared Coach
- Tips to driver and guides locally
- STANDARD CHECK IN: 1400-1600HRS (ALL HOTELS) & STANDARD CHECK OUT: 1200HRS (ALL HOTELS)
|Hotel type|| |
|Available On|| |