- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
Jammu and Kashmir is a state in northern India, often denoted by the acronym J&K. It is located mostly in the Himalayan mountains, and shares borders with the states of Himachal Pradesh and Punjab to the south
3.05 BREAKFAST & 05 DINNER
6. ALL TAXES
- Any other item not specified in Includes.
- Expenses of personal nature such as tips, telephone calls, laundry, liquor etc.
- Government service tax
- Any Cost Arising Due To Natural Calamities Like Landslides, Roadblocks, Etc.
- Any Increase In Taxes Or Fuel Leading To An Increase In Surface Transport.
- Entrance fees during sightseeing.
Day 01 Arrive Srinagar
Welcome to the Srinagar, The Lake City. On arrival at Srinagar Airport, being your tour of ‘Exotic Kashmir’. You will be transferred to Houseboat. After lunch enjoy a romantic ‘shikara ride on the Dal Lake. Overnight stay at the Houseboat.
Day 02: In Srinagar | Day Excursion to Gulmarg (85 kms / approx. 3 hour drive)
We proceed to Gulmarg (60kms/2hrs drive) the scenic tour destination in Kashmir, primarily famous for ski slopes and natural 18 holes golf course, which is also the highest golf course in the world. Enjoy the splendor of nature and the snowy mountains. One can have Gondola ride (cable car) from Gulmarg to Kongdoori & Marry Shoulder. In evening drive back to Srinagar and enjoy overnight stay at the Hotel in Srinagar.
Day 3: In Srinagar | Day Excursion to Sonmarg (90 kms / approx. 3 hour drive)
Today you embark on a full day excursion to the picturesque ‘meadow of gold’ Sonmarg. The fast flowing Sindh River makes it popular for trout and mahseer fishing in summer. You can opt for a pony ride to one of the glaciers for some fun in snow and ice (by your own payment). Return to the Hotel in Srinagar in the evening and enjoy comfortable Stay.
Day 04: On to Pahalgam | Srinagar – Pahalgam (102 kms / approx. 3½ hour drive)
After healthy breakfast at the hotel, checkout and transfer on wheel to Pahalgam (90 Kms/2hrs) a lovely tourist spot in Kashmir also address as Valley of Shepherds. Pahalgam 2440 Mtrs (vale of Kashmir) on the way visit Saffron fields, Avantipur ruins and Anantnag sulphur spring. Pahalgam is the most famous place for Indian Film Industry. Enjoy the nature charm of the valley. Pahalgam is also famous for its alpine treks, nature walk and is also the central point of Amaranth Yatra. Night stay in pahalgam.
Day 5: In Srinagar Local Sightseeing | Pahalgam to Srinagar for Local Sightseeing – Mughal Gardens
Today after having breakfast we drive to visit the famous Mughal gardens in Srinagar which are Nishat Bagh (the garden of Pleasure), Shankarcharya Temple, Hazratbal Shrine and Shalimar Bagh (abode of love). These gardens are situated on the banks of Dal lake. Nishat Bagh is the larger of the two gardens and has an impressive plantation of Chinar trees on its highest terrace. Both the gardens are built on a symmetrical plan of central waterways with fountains dividing a series of gardened terraces. Night stay at Hotel in Srinagar.
Day 06: Return home with happy memories
After breakfast transfer to Srinagar Airport to board your flight with memorable experiences
- All rates mentioned above are a strictly for quotation purposes only
- No booking is at this stage. Vehicles/Rooms & Rates are subjected to availability upon confirmation.
- Any special request such as (room next to each other, connecting rooms, room on the same floor, 1 king size / 1 double bed, floor covering of any description, early check in, non smoking room, etc. ) is subject to availability on first come first serve basis up on your arrival at the hotel and it is totally discretionary and up to the hotel to assign.
- Midnight surcharge will be imposed for all pick ups between 2200hrs – 0700hrs
- Unutilized services are not refundable
- Cancellation based on HTT Norms: – Click here To See
- The Rates are subject to change in case of any hike in the price of fuel, Govt. Service Tax and other levies the same will correspondingly increase our tariff with immediate effect.
- Any Additional expenses incurred due to Coach / Train / Flight Cancel or Delay, natural disaster, Political actions and similar; must be borne by the tourists.
- All tours and transfers are included and are on SIC basis – Shared Coach
- Tips to driver and guides locally
- STANDARD CHECK IN: 1400-1600HRS (ALL HOTELS) & STANDARD CHECK OUT: 1200HRS (ALL HOTELS)
|Hotel Type|| |
|Available On|| |