DUBAI 4 Nights / 5 Days
Pay full payment to get attractive Cashback.
- Reviews (0)
- Flight Details
Dubai is a city and emirate in the United Arab Emirates known for luxury shopping, ultramodern architecture and a lively nightlife scene. Burj Khalifa, an 830m-tall tower, dominates the skyscraper-filled skyline. At its foot lies Dubai Fountain, with jets and lights choreographed to music. On artificial islands just offshore is Atlantis, The Palm, a resort with water and marine-animal parks.
- AIR TICKETS
- 4 Nights’ accommodation in the above hotels with daily breakfast
- Return airport transfers from Dubai airport
All Time Meal
- Half day Dubai City tour followed by Burj Khalifa at the top entry – Non peak Hours
- Desert Safari with BBQ dinner & belly dance
- Dhow Cruise Dubai Creek with buffet dinner
- Travel Insurance
- Any Services not mentioned in inclusions
DAY 01 :
PICK UP FROM AIRPORT AND DROP AT HOTEL, DHOW CRUISE DINNER
DAY 02 :
DUBAI CITY TOUR , WITH BURJ KHALIFA ( NOON )
DAY 03 :
AFTERNOON 3.30 PM PICK UP FROM HOTEL AND PROCEED TO DESERT SAFARI WITH BBQ &
DAY 04 :
YOUR OWN PROGRAM OR OPTIONAL TOUR ATLANTA / THEME PARK / SHOPPING
DAY 05 :
AFTER BREAKFAST CHECK OUT THE HOTEL AND PROCEED TO AIRPORT
HOTEL : Panorama Grand / Palm Beach/ Fortune Karama / Similar 3*
- All rates mentioned above are a strictly for promo purposes only
- No booking is at this stage. Vehicles/Rooms & Rates are subjected to availability upon confirmation.
- Any special request such as (room next to each other, connecting rooms, room on the same floor, 1 king size / 1 double bed, floor covering of any description, early check in, non smoking room, etc. ) is subject to availability on first come first serve basis up on your arrival at the hotel and it is totally discretionary and up to the hotel to assign.
- Midnight surcharge will be imposed for all pick ups between 2200hrs – 0700hrs
- Unutilized services are not refundable
- Cancellation HTT Norms https://www.hosannatoursandtravels.com/terms-and-conditions/ – cancellation charges are subjected to hotel policy and other applicable charges)
- The Rates are subject to change in case of any hike in the price of fuel, Govt. Service Tax and other levies the same will correspondingly increase our tariff with immediate effect.
- Any Additional expenses incurred due to Coach / Train / Flight Cancel or Delay, natural disaster, Political actions and similar; must be borne by the tourists.
6E 65 IndiGo MAA 06:45, Mon, 19 Feb '18 DXB Terminal 1, 09:45, Mon, 19 Feb '18 4H 30M
6E 66 IndiGo DXB Terminal 1, 21:25, Fri, 23 Feb '18 MAA 02:50, Sat, 24 Feb '18 Next Day 3H 55M
6E 65 IndiGo MAA 06:45, Wed, 21 Mar '18 DXB Terminal 1, 09:45, Wed, 21 Mar '18 4H 30M
6E 66 IndiGo DXB Terminal 1, 22:20, Sun, 25 Mar '18 MAA Terminal 4, 04:10, Mon, 26 Mar '18 Next Day 4H 20M
6E 65 IndiGo MAA Terminal 4, 07:55, Tue, 10 Apr '18 DXB Terminal 1, 10:30, Tue, 10 Apr '18 4H 5M
6E 66 IndiGo DXB Terminal 1, 22:20, Sat, 14 Apr '18 MAA Terminal 4, 04:10, Sun, 15 Apr '18 Next Day 4H 20M
6E 65 IndiGo MAA Terminal 4, 07:55, Sat, 19 May '18 DXB Terminal 1, 10:30, Sat, 19 May '18 4H 5M
6E 66 IndiGo DXB Terminal 1, 22:20, Wed, 23 May '18 MAA Terminal 4, 04:10, Thu, 24 May '18 Next Day 4H 20M
6E 65 IndiGo MAA Terminal 4, 07:55, Thu, 21 Jun '18 DXB Terminal 1, 10:30, Thu, 21 Jun '18 4H 5M
6E 66 IndiGo DXB Terminal 1, 22:20, Mon, 25 Jun '18 MAA Terminal 4, 04:10, Tue, 26 Jun '18 Next Day 4H 20M