- Reviews (0)
- Flight Details
Malaysia is a country in South-East Asia, located partly on a peninsula of the Asian mainland and partly on the northern third of the island of Borneo. West Malaysia shares a border with Thailand, is connected by a causeway and a bridge (Malaysia-Singapore Second Link) to the island state of Singapore, and has coastlines on the South China Sea and the Straits of Malacca. East Malaysia (Borneo) shares borders with Brunei and Indonesia. The country is ranked as the 9th most visited place in the world
Singapore, an island city-state off southern Malaysia, is a global financial center with a tropical climate and multicultural population. Its colonial core centers on the Padang, a cricket field since the 1830s and now flanked by grand buildings such as City Hall, with its 18 Corinthian columns. In Singapore’s circa-1820 Chinatown stands the red-and-gold Buddha Tooth Relic Temple, said to house one of Buddha’s teeth.
Singapore , officially the Republic of Singapore, is a sovereign city-state and island country in Southeast Asia. It lies off the southern tip of the Malay Peninsula and is 137 kilometres (85 mi) north of the equator. The country’s territory consists of the lozenge-shaped main island, commonly referred to as Singapore Island in English and Pulau Ujong in Malay, and more than 60 significantly smaller islets. Singapore is separated from Peninsular Malaysia by the Straits of Johor to the north, and from Indonesia’s Riau Islands by the Singapore Strait to the south.
- Air Tickets
- 2 Nights stay at Kuala Lumpur @ 3 * Hotel
- 1 Nights stay at Genting@ 3 * Hotel
- 2Nights stay at Singapore@ 3 * Hotel
- Daily Breakfast
- Food : Above Mention Itinerary based
- Half Day Singapore City Tour
- Half Day Kuala Lumpur City tour
- KL Tower Entry Ticket
- One Way Cable Car Ride
- Indoor theme park tickets
- Enroute to Batu Caves (photstop)
- Economy class air fare
- Malaysia-Singapore Bus tickets
- Singapore Visa
- Malaysia Visa
- Genting Transfers on SIC
- Airport return transfers on SIC
- Travel Insurance
- Any Services not mentioned in inclusions
Day 1: Arrive Kuala Lumpur And Transfer To Genting , D
“Salamat Datang”, Welcome to Kuala Lumpur. On arrival at the Kuala Lumpur International Airport, You will be met and transfer by road to Genting Highlands – a 24-hour Entertainment Resort. On arrival, check-in to the hotel. The rest of the afternoon is free for you to enjoy the Indoor Theme Park, Various Entertainment facilities, Casino de Genting etc. Stay overnight at hotel in Genting.
Day 2: Genting – Kuala Lumpur – B,L,D
After your breakfast at Genting Highlands, transfer from Genting to the Kuala Lumpur Hote on the way Batu Caves Murugan temple .. While the rest of your day is free at leisure, we recommend shopping in Kuala Lumpur.Malaysia is a premier shopping destination in South-east Asia. Spend the day at leisure. Stay overnight at hotel in Kuala Lumpur.
Day 3: Kuala Lumpur – Half Day City Tour – B,L,D
After breakfast, proceed for a half day City Tour of Kuala Lumpur. Half day Kuala Lumpur City Tour which includes National Monument, King’s Palace, Independence Square, Petronas Twin Towers (photo stop), Boutique Chocolate, National Mosque (photo stop) (SIC). Rest of the day free for leisure on your own. Stay overnight at the hotel in Kuala Lumpur.
Day 4: Kuala Lumpur – Singapore – Night Safari – B,D
After your breakfast, proceed to Singapore. Arrive Singapore and transfer to the hotel. Later in the evening proceed for Night safari tour take a tour of the Jungle with complete safety and comfort of 40 mins tram journey of wild animals through the east and west loop. On completion of the tram ride, your guide will take you on a walking trail where you will be able to get a chance to come close with lions, tigers, tapirs, deer etc. Stay overnight at the hotel inSingapore.
Day 5: Singapore – Half Day City Tour & Sentosa – B,L,D
After breakfast, proceed for the city tour of Singapore. Explore the city by driving round the Civic district, passing by the Padang, Cricket Club, Parliament house, Supreme court and the City Hall. Also stop at the Merlion Park and enjoy the impressive views of the Marina Bay. Also do not miss the picture taking opportunity with the Merlion – a mythological creature. Visit the Thian Hock Keng Temple, one of the Oldest Buddhist temple. Proceed to the National Orchid Gardens, located within Singapore Botanic Gardens.
Afternoon till sunset at Sentosa. Enjoy the scenic cable car ride, underwater world, Dolphin Lagoon Show, Images of Singapore, & Songs of the sea. Stay overnight at the hotel in Singapore.
Day 6 Singapore – Onward – B
After breakfast spend time at leisure. Later proceed to the airport to board your flight back to home bound.
- All rates mentioned above are a strictly for quotation purposes only
- No booking is at this stage. Vehicles/Rooms & Rates are subjected to availability upon confirmation.
- Any special request such as (room next to each other, connecting rooms, room on the same floor, 1 king size / 1 double bed, floor covering of any description, early check in, non smoking room, etc. ) is subject to availability on first come first serve basis up on your arrival at the hotel and it is totally discretionary and up to the hotel to assign.
- Midnight surcharge will be imposed for all pick ups between 2200hrs – 0700hrs
- Unutilized services are not refundable
- Cancellation based on HTT Norms: – Click here To See
- The Rates are subject to change in case of any hike in the price of fuel, Govt. Service Tax and other levies the same will correspondingly increase our tariff with immediate effect.
- Any Additional expenses incurred due to Coach / Train / Flight Cancel or Delay, natural disaster, Political actions and similar; must be borne by the tourists.
- All tours and transfers are included and are on SIC basis – Shared Coach
- Tips to driver and guides locally
- STANDARD CHECK IN: 1400-1600HRS (ALL HOTELS) & STANDARD CHECK OUT: 1200HRS (ALL HOTELS)
AK 28 Air Asia TRZ 00:10, Sat, 17 Feb '18 KUL 06:40, Sat, 17 Feb '18 4H 0M
6E 52 IndiGo SIN Terminal 2, 13:40, Thu, 22 Feb '18 MAA 15:35, Thu, 22 Feb '18 4H 25M
AK 28 Air Asia TRZ 00:15, Tue, 27 Mar '18 KUL 06:45, Tue, 27 Mar '18 4H 0M
6E 52 IndiGo SIN Terminal 2, 14:00, Sun, 1 Apr '18 MAA Terminal 4, 15:55, Sun, 1 Apr '18 4H 25M
AK 28 Air Asia TRZ 00:15, Sun, 22 Apr '18 KUL 06:45, Sun, 22 Apr '18 4H 0M
6E 52 IndiGo SIN Terminal 2, 14:00, Fri, 27 Apr '18 MAA Terminal 4, 15:55, Fri, 27 Apr '18 4H 25M
AK 22 Air Asia TRZ 22:30, Wed, 16 May '18 KUL 05:00, Thu, 17 May '18 Next Day 4H 0M
6E 52 IndiGo SIN Terminal 2, 14:00, Tue, 22 May '18 MAA Terminal 4, 15:55, Tue, 22 May '18 4H 25M
AK 28 Air Asia TRZ 00:15, Fri, 15 Jun '18 KUL 06:45, Fri, 15 Jun '18 4H 0M
6E 52 IndiGo SIN Terminal 2, 14:00, Wed, 20 Jun '18 MAA Terminal 4, 15:55, Wed, 20 Jun '18 4H 25M