- Reviews (0)
- Flight Details
Sri Lanka (formerly Ceylon) is an island nation south of India in the Indian Ocean. Its diverse landscapes range from rainforest and arid plains to highlands and sandy beaches. It’s famed for its ancient Buddhist ruins, including the 5th-century citadel Sigiriya, with its palace and frescoes. The city of Anuradhapura, Sri Lanka’s ancient capital, has many ruins dating back more than 2,000 years.
- AIR TICKETS
- 1 Night accommodations in Kandy
- 1 Night accommodation in Nuwara Eliya ( optional )
- 1 Night accommodation in Bentota
- 1 Night accommodation in Colombo
- All transfers, tours and excursions
- Daily buffet Breakfast,Dinner
- Visit to Royal Botanical Garden
- Visit to Pinnawala Elephant Orphanage
- Colombo City Tour
- Airport transfers
- All transfers on Seat in Coach basis
- Travel Insurance
- Any Services not mentioned in inclusions
DAY 01 – COLOMBO – KANDY
Upon arrival at the Colombo airport our local representative will meet you and transfer you to Kandy. Enroute you will visit the Pinnewela Elephant Orphanage. This orphanage is the home for about 60 elephants, out of which some are baby elephants found abandoned or orphaned in the wild. They are being cared, fed and trained by the wild life authorities. The best time to visit is during the feeding times, when one will have the opportunity of seeing the baby elephants being bottle-fed. Also could accompany the elephants to a river close-by and see them having their daily bath. Check in at the hotel Rest of the day at leisure. In the evening visit the Temple of the Tooth Relic in Kandy. Thereafter witness a cultural show. Overnight stay in Kandy.
DAY 02 KANDY – NUWARA ELIYA
This morning after breakfast at the hotel checkout from the hotel. Transfer to Nuwara Eliya, Enroute you will visit Botanical Garden. After visit tea plantation and a tea factory, where the best tea in the world is produced. You will be told all about the process of manufacturing tea. You can also see how tea is graded. Taste a cup of pure Ceylon tea in the factory. Check in at the hotel.P.M proceed on a city tour of Nuwara Eliya, because of its invigorating mountain climate and scenery, is Sri Lanka’s most popular hill resort. Sri Lanka s highest mountain Pidurutalagala (8282 feet) is located here. Nuwara-Eliya also has one of the finest 18 hole golf courses in South Asia. The hill station of Nuwara Eliya is celebrated for its fresh climate, the wonderful scenery all around, and its “Englishness” Wonderful mountain panoramas surround the wide valley, into which fall many lovely but icy waterfalls Visit the Ancient Bakti Hanuman.
DAY 03 NUWARA ELIYA – BENTOTA
This morning after Breakfast. Then proceed to Bentota. Bentota is the city of the Golden Beaches. You will be able to relax and feel the spirit of the sea and the warmth of the soft sand. The day is divided in spending Swimming in the water and bathing in the sun. Bentota provides the perfect turf for unfurled vacation at the beach. While enjoying the sun, sea and sand the beach lovers can enroll themselves in various water sports bringing in the unique pleasure of this locale. Your Evening is free to enjoy the twilight spreading golden rays and sprinkling its sparklers on the waves as a final tribute of the day and leaving its position for the moon to take over for the night. Overnight stay at hotel.
DAY 04 BENTOTA – COLOMBO
After breakfast, transfer from Bentota to Colombo, Check in at hotel. Afternoon, you will go for city.
DAY 05 RETURN
After Breakfast transfer to Airport to connect the departure flight to India
- All rates mentioned above are a strictly for quotation purposes only
- No booking is at this stage. Vehicles/Rooms & Rates are subjected to availability upon confirmation.
- Any special request such as (room next to each other, connecting rooms, room on the same floor, 1 king size / 1 double bed, floor covering of any description, early check in, non smoking room, etc. ) is subject to availability on first come first serve basis up on your arrival at the hotel and it is totally discretionary and up to the hotel to assign.
- Midnight surcharge will be imposed for all pick ups between 2200hrs – 0700hrs
- Unutilized services are not refundable
- Cancellation based on HTT Norms: – Click here To See
- The Rates are subject to change in case of any hike in the price of fuel, Govt. Service Tax and other levies the same will correspondingly increase our tariff with immediate effect.
- Any Additional expenses incurred due to Coach / Train / Flight Cancel or Delay, natural disaster, Political actions and similar; must be borne by the tourists.
- All tours and transfers are included and are on SIC basis – Shared Coach
- Tips to driver and guides locally
- STANDARD CHECK IN: 1400-1600HRS (ALL HOTELS) & STANDARD CHECK OUT: 1200HRS (ALL HOTELS)
SG 3 SpiceJet IXM 12:50, Thu, 22 Feb '18 CMB 13:50, Thu, 22 Feb '18 1H 0M
SG 4 SpiceJet CMB 14:40, Mon, 26 Feb '18 IXM 15:40, Mon, 26 Feb '18 1H 0M
SG 3 SpiceJet IXM 12:50, Tue, 13 Mar '18 CMB 13:50, Tue, 13 Mar '18 1H 0M
SG 4 SpiceJet CMB 14:40, Sat, 17 Mar '18 IXM 15:40, Sat, 17 Mar '18 1H 0M
SG 3 SpiceJet IXM 12:50, Thu, 19 Apr '18 CMB 13:50, Thu, 19 Apr '18 1H 0M
SG 4 SpiceJet CMB 14:40, Mon, 23 Apr '18 IXM 15:40, Mon, 23 Apr '18 1H 0M
SG 3 SpiceJet IXM 12:50, Fri, 11 May '18 CMB 13:50, Fri, 11 May '18 1H 0M
SG 4 SpiceJet CMB 14:40, Tue, 15 May '18 IXM 15:40, Tue, 15 May '18 1H 0M
SG 3 SpiceJet IXM 12:50, Tue, 12 Jun '18 CMB 13:50, Tue, 12 Jun '18 1H 0M
SG 4 SpiceJet CMB 14:40, Sat, 16 Jun '18 IXM 15:40, Sat, 16 Jun '18 1H 0M