KL & Langkawi – 4 Nights / 5 Days
Pay full payment to get attractive Cashback.
- Reviews (0)
- Flight Details
Malaysia is a country in South-East Asia, located partly on a peninsula of the Asian mainland and partly on the northern third of the island of Borneo. West Malaysia shares a border with Thailand, is connected by a causeway and a bridge (Malaysia-Singapore Second Link) to the island state of Singapore, and has coastlines on the South China Sea and the Straits of Malacca. East Malaysia (Borneo) shares borders with Brunei and Indonesia.
The country is ranked as the 9th most visited place in the world.
In an effort to diversify the economy and make Malaysia’s economy less dependent on exports the government has pushed to increase tourism in Malaysia. As a result tourism has become Malaysia’s third largest source of income from foreign exchange, and accounted for 7% of Malaysia’s economy as of 2005
Langkawi, officially known as Langkawi the Jewel of Kedah is an archipelago of 104 islands in the Andaman Sea, some 30 km off the mainland coast of northwestern Malaysia. The islands are a part of the state of Kedah, which is adjacent to the Thai border. On 15 July 2008, Sultan Abdul Halim of Kedah had consented to the change of name to Langkawi Permata Kedah in conjunction with his Golden Jubilee Celebration.
3.Two Night accommodation with breakfast 3 star hotel in KL
4.Two Nights accommodation with breakfast 3 star hotel in Langkawi
5.KL City Tour & Batu Caves
6.Half Day Island Tour in Langkawi
7.Round way airport transfers
8.Meet & Greet Services by English speaking Coach Captain
9.All Time Food *
- Travel Insurance
- Any Services not mentioned in inclusions
Day 01: Arrival Malaysia
On arrival in Malaysia, you will be met by our representative and transferred to the hotel. Kuala Lumpur popularly called as KL. It is the capital and the largest city in Malaysia. The word Kuala Lumpur literally means ‘muddy estuary’ in Malay. KL’s commercial centre is a grand meeting place for merchants and travelers from all over the world. KL is considered to be a grand gateway to the fascinating destinations. On reaching KL, check in at hotel & rest of the day is free to relax.
Day 02: KL City Tour
Morning after breakfast, proceed for the city tour of KL. Visit the Petronas Twin Tower photo Stop – the tallest buildings in the world, central market, dataran merdeka square, KL railway station, lake gardens – the city’s most popular and scenic park, parliament house, national planetarium, masjid jamek, national library, national mosque, china town, Thean Hou Temple – one of the largest Chinese temples, etc. then visit the famous temple of Lord Muruga “Batu caves”. Later, return back to the hotel for an overnight stay in KL.
Day 03: KL – Langkawi
Morning after breakfast at hotel, you will be transferred to KL Domestic airport to board your flight to Langkawi. Langkawi is the archipelago of 99 islands in the Andaman Sea and these islands are a part of Malaysia’s Kedah state. The name Langkawi is believed to be related to the kingdom of Langkasuka, meaning ‘the land of all one’s wishes’. The sandy beaches, sunny skies, lush jungle and craggy mountain peaks attract the tourists from all over the world. On reaching Langkawi airport meet our tour guide and transfer to the beach resort; rest of the day is at leisure. And overnight stay at Langkawi.
Day 04: Langkawi
Morning after breakfast, drive out for the island tour of Langkawi. Visit the Dataran Lang, Kuah Town, mahsuri tomb, Langkawi coral, craft cultural complex, rice museum, temurun waterfalls, etc. Later on return back to the hotel for an overnight stay.
Day 05: Langkawi – KL Departure
Morning after breakfast, you will be dropped to Langkawi airport to board your flight to KL. On arrival at KL; you will be transferred to the KL international airport to board your flight to your onward journey with happy memories.
- All rates mentioned above are a strictly for quotation purposes only
- No booking is at this stage. Vehicles/Rooms & Rates are subjected to availability upon confirmation.
- Any special request such as (room next to each other, connecting rooms, room on the same floor, 1 king size / 1 double bed, floor covering of any description, early check in, non smoking room, etc. ) is subject to availability on first come first serve basis up on your arrival at the hotel and it is totally discretionary and up to the hotel to assign.
- Midnight surcharge will be imposed for all pick ups between 2200hrs – 0700hrs
- Unutilized services are not refundable
- Cancellation based on HTT Norms: – Click here To See
- The Rates are subject to change in case of any hike in the price of fuel, Govt. Service Tax and other levies the same will correspondingly increase our tariff with immediate effect.
- Any Additional expenses incurred due to Coach / Train / Flight Cancel or Delay, natural disaster, Political actions and similar; must be borne by the tourists.
- All tours and transfers are included and are on SIC basis – Shared Coach
- Tips to driver and guides locally
- STANDARD CHECK IN: 1400-1600HRS (ALL HOTELS) & STANDARD CHECK OUT: 1200HRS (ALL HOTELS)
AK 24 Air Asia TRZ 09:25, Sat, 17 Feb '18 KUL 15:50, Sat, 17 Feb '18 3H 55M
AK 6306 Air Asia KUL 10:00, Mon, 19 Feb '18 LGK 11:05, Mon, 19 Feb '18 1H 5M
OD 2205 Malindo Air LGK 14:05, Wed, 21 Feb '18 TRZ 22:35, Wed, 21 Feb '18 11H 0M 1 Stop
AK 24 Air Asia TRZ 09:25, Tue, 27 Mar '18 KUL 15:55, Tue, 27 Mar '18 4H 0MAK 6306 Air Asia KUL 09:55, Thu, 29 Mar '18 LGK 11:00, Thu, 29 Mar '18 1H 5M
OD 2201 Malindo Air LGK 17:35, Sat, 31 Mar '18 TRZ 22:35, Sat, 31 Mar '18 7H 30M 1 Stop
AK 24 Air Asia TRZ 09:25, Thu, 19 Apr '18 KUL 15:55, Thu, 19 Apr '18 4H 0MAK 6306 Air Asia KUL 09:55, Sat, 21 Apr '18 LGK 11:00, Sat, 21 Apr '18 1H 5M
OD 2205 Malindo Air LGK 14:05, Mon, 23 Apr '18 TRZ 22:35, Mon, 23 Apr '18 11H 0M 1 Stop
AK 24 Air Asia TRZ 09:25, Wed, 16 May '18 KUL 15:55, Wed, 16 May '18 4H 0MAK 6306 Air Asia KUL 09:55, Fri, 18 May '18 LGK 11:00, Fri, 18 May '18 1H 5M
OD 2201 Malindo Air LGK 17:35, Mon, 21 May '18 TRZ 22:35, Mon, 21 May '18 7H 30M 1 Stop
AK 24 Air Asia TRZ 09:25, Fri, 15 Jun '18 KUL 15:55, Fri, 15 Jun '18 4H 0MAK 6306 Air Asia KUL 09:55, Sun, 17 Jun '18 LGK 11:00, Sun, 17 Jun '18 1H 5M
OD 2201 Malindo Air LGK 17:35, Tue, 19 Jun '18 TRZ 22:35, Tue, 19 Jun '18 7H 30M 1 Stop