- Reviews (1)
Kochi , also known as Cochin, is a major port city on the south west coast of India by the Arabian Sea and is part of the district of Ernakulam in the state of Kerala. Kochi is often called Ernakulam, which refers to the mainland part of the city. The city of Kochi (pop. 601,574) is the second largest and most densely populated city in the state and is part of an extended metropolitan region (pop. 2.1 million), which is the largest urban agglomeration in Kerala Kochi city is also a part of the Greater Cochin region and is classified as a Tier-II city by the Government of India. The civic body that governs the city is the Cochin Municipal Corporation, which was constituted in the year 1967, and the statutory bodies that oversee its development are the Greater Cochin Development Authority(GCDA) and the Goshree Islands Development Authority (GIDA).
Known as the Queen of the Arabian Sea, Kochi was an important spice trading centre on the west coast of India from the 14th century. Occupied by the Portuguese Empire in 1503, Kochi was the first of the European colonies in colonial India. It remained the main seat of Portuguese India until 1530, when Goa was chosen instead. The city was later occupied by the Dutch and the British, with the Kingdom of Cochin becoming a princely state. Kochi ranks first in the total number of international and domestic tourist arrivals in Kerala. Kochi has been ranked the sixth best tourist destination in India according to a survey conducted by the Nielsen Company on behalf of the Outlook Traveller magazine.Kochi was one of the 28 Indian cities found to be among the emerging 440 global cities that will contribute 50% of the world GDP by the year 2025, in a study done by McKinsey Global Institute.
1.Let the hustle and bustle of city stay behind while you enjoy a backwater
2.Ride en-route to our resort
3.Traditional welcome on arrival
4.Accommodation in spacious, well appointed, lake facing rooms
5.Dine under the starry sky (once during the stay) with a Chef’s choice of a three course menu
6.A romantic mood theme set up in your room with a special honeymoon cake, chocolate dipped strawberries and rose petals on the bed
7.Enjoy a 25mins tension free “couple massage” followed by a consultation with our in-house Ayurveda Doctor
8.Evening Tea/Coffee with Veg snack at our “Chaayakkada” (local tea shop) from 4:30pm to 6:00pm
9.Evening cruise in our 17seater motor boat in batches for half an hour
10.All Day Complimentary replenishment of Tea / Coffee amenities
11.Fruits & homemade traditional delicacies in the room with our compliments on the day of arrival
12.Free use of recreational facilities like fitness centre, indoor games,fishing deck with equipment and swimming pool
13.Free usage of canoes and pedal boats at the Aqua Centre
14.15mins complimentary use of steam & sauna at the Spa
15.All time meal
16.Transfer Ac Car
17.Cochin Stay 3 * Hotel ( Breakfast with Dinner )
18.kumarakom 4 * Hotel
- Any other item not specified in Includes.
- Expenses of personal nature such as tips, telephone calls, laundry, liquor etc.
- Government service tax
- Any Cost Arising Due To Natural Calamities Like Landslides, Roadblocks, Etc.
- Any Increase In Taxes Or Fuel Leading To An Increase In Surface Transport.
- Entrance fees during sightseeing.
Day 01: Cochin
Arrival Cochin. Meet our tour coordinator/Driver and transfer to Hotel
Over Night stay – kumarakom
Day 02: kumarakom
Hotel surrounding sight seeing with Boat Travel
Over Night stay – kumarakom
Day 03 : kumarakom – Cochin Airport
After breakfast check out and transfer to Cochin..
sightseeing visit Chinese fishing nets, Jewish Synagogue, Mattancherry Palace and St. Francis Church
Over Night stay – Cochin
Day 04 : Cochin
After Breakfast check out the Hotel and departure timing proceed to Cochin airport for your return Journey.
- All rates mentioned above are a strictly for quotation purposes only
- No booking is at this stage. Vehicles/Rooms & Rates are subjected to availability upon confirmation.
- Any special request such as (room next to each other, connecting rooms, room on the same floor, 1 king size / 1 double bed, floor covering of any description, early check in, non smoking room, etc. ) is subject to availability on first come first serve basis up on your arrival at the hotel and it is totally discretionary and up to the hotel to assign.
- Midnight surcharge will be imposed for all pick ups between 2200hrs – 0700hrs
- Unutilized services are not refundable
- Cancellation based on HTT Norms: – Click here To See
- The Rates are subject to change in case of any hike in the price of fuel, Govt. Service Tax and other levies the same will correspondingly increase our tariff with immediate effect.
- Any Additional expenses incurred due to Coach / Train / Flight Cancel or Delay, natural disaster, Political actions and similar; must be borne by the tourists.
- All tours and transfers are included and are on SIC basis – Shared Coach
- Tips to driver and guides locally
- STANDARD CHECK IN: 1400-1600HRS (ALL HOTELS) & STANDARD CHECK OUT: 1200HRS (ALL HOTELS)