- Reviews (0)
Delhi also known as the National Capital Territory of Delhi is a metropolitan region in India that includes the national capital city, New Delhi. It is India’s second-most-populous city after Mumbai, and the largest city in terms of area. With a population of 22 million in 2011, the city is the fourth-largest city in the world. The NCT and its urban region have been given the special status of National Capital Region (NCR) under the Constitution of India’s 69th amendment act of 1991. The NCR includes the neighbouring cities of Baghpat, Gurgaon, Sonepat, Faridabad, Ghaziabad, Noida, Greater Noida and other nearby towns, and has nearly 22.2 million residents.
Shimla is bounded by Mandi and Kullu in the north, Kinnaur in the east, and Solan & Sirmaur to the south. Shimla is well known as a hub for India’s tourism sector as it is among the top 10 preferred entrepreneurial locations in India. In 1864, Shimla was declared as the summer capital of British India and after independence; it became the capital of Himachal Pradesh. Name of Shimla has been derived from the goddess Shyamala Devi, an incarnation of the Hindu Goddess Kali.
Kufri, a small hill station in Shimla district of Himachal Pradesh is located 13 km from the state capital Shimla on the National Highway No.22. The name Kufri is derived from the work “Kufr”, which means a lake in the local language. The highest point in the surrounding region, Kufri has a Himalayan Wild Life Zoo, hosting rare Antelopes, Felines and Birds including Himalayan Monal, the state bird of Himachal Pradesh. During winter a meandering path turns into a popular Ski track. The region around Shimla including Kufri was once a part of the Kingdom of Nepal until ceded to the British Raj as part of the Sugauli Treaty.
1.Transport by AC Vehicle as per the above itinerary.
2.Accommodation on twin sharing basis for 2 nights.
3.Breakfast for two days.
4.All Road taxes, Toll taxes, parking fee and Driver reward.
- Any other item not specified in Includes.
- Expenses of personal nature such as tips, telephone calls, laundry, liquor etc.
- Government service tax
- Any Cost Arising Due To Natural Calamities Like Landslides, Roadblocks, Etc.
- Any Increase In Taxes Or Fuel Leading To An Increase In Surface Transport.
- Entrance fees during sightseeing.
Morning proceeds to Shimla (385 kms. / 9 hrs.) enroute visiting Pinjore Gardens. Reach Shimla by evening and check into the hotel. Overnight stay at the Hotel.
After breakfast, visit Kufri – Winter Sports Capital & Mall Road for shopping. Upon arrival, check into the hotel. Overnight stay at the Hotel.
After breakfast proceed for Delhi Arrive Delhi in the evening. Overnight stay at the Hotel
- All rates mentioned above are a strictly for quotation purposes only
- No booking is at this stage. Vehicles/Rooms & Rates are subjected to availability upon confirmation.
- Any special request such as (room next to each other, connecting rooms, room on the same floor, 1 king size / 1 double bed, floor covering of any description, early check in, non smoking room, etc. ) is subject to availability on first come first serve basis up on your arrival at the hotel and it is totally discretionary and up to the hotel to assign.
- Midnight surcharge will be imposed for all pick ups between 2200hrs – 0700hrs
- Unutilized services are not refundable
- Cancellation based on HTT Norms: – Click here To See
- The Rates are subject to change in case of any hike in the price of fuel, Govt. Service Tax and other levies the same will correspondingly increase our tariff with immediate effect.
- Any Additional expenses incurred due to Coach / Train / Flight Cancel or Delay, natural disaster, Political actions and similar; must be borne by the tourists.
- All tours and transfers are included and are on SIC basis – Shared Coach
- Tips to driver and guides locally
- STANDARD CHECK IN: 1400-1600HRS (ALL HOTELS) & STANDARD CHECK OUT: 1200HRS (ALL HOTELS)