Kerala – 3 Nights / 4 Days
Pay full payment to get attractive Cashback.
- Reviews (0)
Kerala is an established destination for both domestic as well as foreign tourists. Kerala is well known for her beaches, backwaters, mountain ranges and wildlife sanctuaries. Other popular attractions in the state include the beaches at Kovalam, Kappad, Cherai and Varkala; backwater tourism and lake resorts around Ashtamudi Lake, Kollam; hill stations and resorts at Munnar, Wayanad, Nelliampathi, Vagamon and Ponmudi; and national parks and wildlife sanctuaries at Periyar and Eravikulam National Park. The “backwaters” region—an extensive network of interlocking rivers, lakes, and canals that centre on Ashtamudi Lake, Kollam, also see heavy tourist traffic. Heritage sites, such as the Padmanabhapuram Palace, Hill Palace, and Mattancherry Palace, are also visited. The city of Trivandrum ranks first in the total number of international and domestic tourists in Kerala. To further promote tourism in Kerala, the Grand Kerala Shopping Festival was started by the Government of Kerala in 2007. Since then it has been held every year during the December–January period.
The state’s tourism agenda promotes ecologically sustained tourism, which focuses on the local culture, wilderness adventures, volunteering and personal growth of the local population. Efforts are taken to minimise the adverse effects of traditional tourism on the natural environment, and enhance the cultural integrity of local people.
1.A/c Car ( For Transfer )
2.Driver Bata, Toll, Parking .
3.Accommodation Double Sharing Basis .
4.Munnar stay for 2 nights inclusive of breakfast with Dinner
5.Thekkady stay for 1 night inclusive of breakfast with Dinner
Note :- HOTEL 3 *
- Any other item not specified in Includes.
- Expenses of personal nature such as tips, telephone calls, laundry, liquor etc.
- Government service tax
- Any Cost Arising Due To Natural Calamities Like Landslides, Roadblocks, Etc.
- Any Increase In Taxes Or Fuel Leading To An Increase In Surface Transport.
- Entrance fees during sightseeing.
Day 1 : Arrival Cochin – Munnar
Arrival Cochin. Meet our tour coordinator and transfer to Munnar. (approx: 4 hours drive). Enroute stop at Cheevapara waterfalls. Reach and check in to the resort. Enjoy the scenic beauty of Munnar. Lush tea plantations, high mountains and low flying clouds are worth watching.
Day 2: Munnar
Morning after breakfast, proceed for sightseeing which includes Eravikulam national park, Rajamala, Blossom Park, Pallivasal waterfalls, kundala dam, top station, photo point, Mattupetty Dam, echo point, rose garden, tea museum.
Overnight at the resort.
Day 3 : Munnar – Thekkady
Today, morning after breakfast proceed to Thekkady. Thekkady is noted for its scenic beauty and diverse wildlife. Visit Spice plantation and enjoy boat safari at the lake. Overnight at the resort.
Day 4 : Cochin Departure
Morning after breakfast check out from the resort. In time transfer to Airport/Railway Station for onward journey.
- All rates mentioned above are a strictly for quotation purposes only
- No booking is at this stage. Vehicles/Rooms & Rates are subjected to availability upon confirmation.
- Any special request such as (room next to each other, connecting rooms, room on the same floor, 1 king size / 1 double bed, floor covering of any description, early check in, non smoking room, etc. ) is subject to availability on first come first serve basis up on your arrival at the hotel and it is totally discretionary and up to the hotel to assign.
- Midnight surcharge will be imposed for all pick ups between 2200hrs – 0700hrs
- Unutilized services are not refundable
- Cancellation based on HTT Norms: – Click here To See
- The Rates are subject to change in case of any hike in the price of fuel, Govt. Service Tax and other levies the same will correspondingly increase our tariff with immediate effect.
- Any Additional expenses incurred due to Coach / Train / Flight Cancel or Delay, natural disaster, Political actions and similar; must be borne by the tourists.
- All tours and transfers are included and are on SIC basis – Shared Coach
- Tips to driver and guides locally
- STANDARD CHECK IN: 1400-1600HRS (ALL HOTELS) & STANDARD CHECK OUT: 1200HRS (ALL HOTELS)