- Reviews (0)
Kerala is an established destination for both domestic as well as foreign tourists. Kerala is well known for her beaches, backwaters, mountain ranges and wildlife sanctuaries. Other popular attractions in the state include the beaches at Kovalam, Kappad, Cherai and Varkala; backwater tourism and lake resorts around Ashtamudi Lake, Kollam; hill stations and resorts at Munnar, Wayanad, Nelliampathi, Vagamon and Ponmudi; and national parks and wildlife sanctuaries at Periyar and Eravikulam National Park. The “backwaters” region—an extensive network of interlocking rivers, lakes, and canals that centre on Ashtamudi Lake, Kollam, also see heavy tourist traffic. Heritage sites, such as the Padmanabhapuram Palace, Hill Palace, and Mattancherry Palace, are also visited. The city of Trivandrum ranks first in the total number of international and domestic tourists in Kerala. To further promote tourism in Kerala, the Grand Kerala Shopping Festival was started by the Government of Kerala in 2007. Since then it has been held every year during the December–January period.
The state’s tourism agenda promotes ecologically sustained tourism, which focuses on the local culture, wilderness adventures, volunteering and personal growth of the local population. Efforts are taken to minimize the adverse effects of traditional tourism on the natural environment, and enhance the cultural integrity of local people.
1.Domestic Flights: Economy class domestic flights within India If Domestic Flights applicable.
2.Assisted Transfers: All Airport and train transfers as specified by a chauffeur driven car inclusive of representative assistance. Where courtesy transfers are provided by the hotel representative assistance may not be available in some places.
3.Accommodation: Room with attached private facilities.
4.Meal Plan: Bed & Breakfast at all the places.
5.Train: Air conditioned class.
6.Services of Local Agent &Tour Guide: Services of a local agent in all major cities and an English speaking guide during sightseeing as specified inclusive of entry fee to the monuments.
- Any other item not specified in Includes.
- Expenses of personal nature such as tips, telephone calls, laundry, liquor etc.
- Government service tax
- Any Cost Arising Due To Natural Calamities Like Landslides, Roadblocks, Etc.
- Any Increase In Taxes Or Fuel Leading To An Increase In Surface Transport.
- Entrance fees during sightseeing.
Day 01 :
You are greeted on arrival at Bus stand/Railway station by The Travel Planners representative and thereafter drive to Munnar hills (130 kms / 4 hrs). Enroute visit Cheyyappara Waterfalls. On the way to Munnar you can see tea gardens spread like a green carpet over hundreds of kilometers, lush green hills, a place so difficult to describe, very low population too far from pollution, most of the area covered by Tata tea. On arrival check in at Hotel and relax. Overnight in the Ambady Estate.
Day 02 :
Next day Morning sightseeing in Munnar which includes Mattupetty, Eco-Point, Tea Museum, Pothamedu etc. You can also enjoy boating in the Lake (optional). Overnight at Ambady Estate. Dinner provide in hotel.
Day 03 :
Next day Morning after breakfast drive to Thekkady covering a distance of 115 kms / 3½ hrs through cardamom hills. Check into the Resort. After lunch visit to spice plantation like cardamom, Pepper, Coffee, and tea estate etc… On way back to hotel you could stop at the local market and pick up some fragrant spices. Over night at Green Woods. Dinner provide in hotel.
Next day morning after breakfast, proceed to Alleppey. On arrival check into your Traditional Kerala Style Houseboat and cruise throuth the backwaters. It is the fabulous way to explore the fascinating beauty of the backwaters. Stay overnight in the Houseboat.
Alleppey – Kumarakom
After breakfast in, disembark houseboat at Alleppey and proceed to a Beautiful Backwater Resort at Kumarakom. Kumarakom; a water locked place is endowed with immense natural beauty and array of rivers, canals and lakes ideal for boat cruise. Afternoon free to relax at the resort. Overnight stay in Eastend Lakesong.
Morning after breakfast transfer to Cochin Airport or Railway Station for the onward Journey.
- All rates mentioned above are a strictly for quotation purposes only
- No booking is at this stage. Vehicles/Rooms & Rates are subjected to availability upon confirmation.
- Any special request such as (room next to each other, connecting rooms, room on the same floor, 1 king size / 1 double bed, floor covering of any description, early check in, non smoking room, etc. ) is subject to availability on first come first serve basis up on your arrival at the hotel and it is totally discretionary and up to the hotel to assign.
- Midnight surcharge will be imposed for all pick ups between 2200hrs – 0700hrs
- Unutilized services are not refundable
- Cancellation based on HTT Norms: – Click here To See
- The Rates are subject to change in case of any hike in the price of fuel, Govt. Service Tax and other levies the same will correspondingly increase our tariff with immediate effect.
- Any Additional expenses incurred due to Coach / Train / Flight Cancel or Delay, natural disaster, Political actions and similar; must be borne by the tourists.
- All tours and transfers are included and are on SIC basis – Shared Coach
- Tips to driver and guides locally
- STANDARD CHECK IN: 1400-1600HRS (ALL HOTELS) & STANDARD CHECK OUT: 1200HRS (ALL HOTELS)