- Reviews (0)
Kochi formerly Cochin, is a major port city on the west coast of India by the Arabian Sea and is part of the district of Ernakulam in the state of Kerala. Kochi is often called by the name Ernakulam, which refers to the mainland part of the city. The city of Kochi (pop. 601,574) is the most densely populated city in the state and is part of an extended metropolitan region (pop. 2.1 million), which is the largest urban agglomeration in Kerala. Kochi city is also a part of the Greater Cochin region and is classified as a B-1 grade city by the Government of India, making it the highest graded city in Kerala.
Munnar is a hill station on the Western Ghats, a range of mountains situated in the Idukki district of the Indian state of Kerala. The name Munnar is believed to mean “three rivers”, referring to the town’s strategic location at the confluence of the Madhurapuzha, Nallathanni and Kundaly rivers. Munnar town is in Kannan Devan Hills ( KDH ) Village in Devikulam taluk and is the largest panchayat in the Idukki district having an area measuring nearly 557 km. The nearest major railway stations are at Ernakulam and Aluva (approximately 140 kilometres (87 mi) by road). The nearest airport is Cochin International Airport, which is 105 kilometres (65 mi) away.
Alappuzha also known as Alleppey, is a city in Alappuzha District of Kerala state of southern India. It is the administrative headquarters of Alappuzha District. Alappuzha is an important tourist destination in India. The Backwaters of Alappuzha are the most popular tourist attraction in Kerala. A houseboat cruise in these backwaters is a delightful experience. It connects Kumarakom and Cochin towards north and Quilon to the South. Alappuzha is also the access point for the annual Nehru Trophy Boat Race, held on the Punnamada Lake, near Alappuzha, held on the second Saturday of August every year, is the most competitive and popular of the boat races in India. The mullackal chirap is also one of the attractions of Allapuzha which is the festive season held ten colourful days every year in the month of December.
Thekkady (Idukki district) is the location of the Periyar National Park, which is an important tourist attraction in the Kerala state of India. Situated in Kerala, close to the Kerala – Tamil Nadu border town – Kumily, it is located about 257 km (160 mi) from Trivandrum, 114 km from Madurai City and Madurai Airport, 185 km from Cochin International Airport and 114 km from Kottayam railway station. The sanctuary is famous for its dense evergreen, semi-evergreen, moist deciduous forests and savanna grass lands. It is home to herds of elephants, sambar, tigers, gaur, lion-tailed Macaques and Nilgiri Langurs.
1.Daily buffet Breakfast & Dinner in all hotels
2.Houseboat stay is inclusive of all meals, bed coffee, evening tea and snacks
3.Arrival/departure transfer and all land transfers by Indica
4.Pickup from Cochin Airport/Railway Station
5.Drop at Cochin Airport/Railway Station
6.All sightseeing, land transfer & inter hotel transfer as per the itinerary
7.Driver allowance, toll &parking, fuel charge, permit charges
8.Check in Check out 12.00 noon at all hotels
9.Check in 12.00 noon/Check out 9.00 am at Houseboat
10.All applicable taxes & service charges
- Any other item not specified in Includes.
- Expenses of personal nature such as tips, telephone calls, laundry, liquor etc.
- Government service tax
- Any Cost Arising Due To Natural Calamities Like Landslides, Roadblocks, Etc.
- Any Increase In Taxes Or Fuel Leading To An Increase In Surface Transport.
- Entrance fees during sightseeing.
Cochin to Munnar (120Km 4 Hrs Drive) Arrival at Kochi (Cochin) meet and assistance at the Airport / Railway Station by our representative, Proceed to Munnar enjoying the scenic Misty Mountains and beauty of marvelous waterfalls, high mountains with the low flying clouds passing by. Overnight stay at Resort in Munnar. Dinner provide in hotel.
Munnar Tour After breakfast to Mattupetty Lake and dam, this is a very beautiful picnic spot. You could enjoy boating in the lake and dam and View Mountains and landscapes from afar. Onwards move to Eco point and then to Kundala dam, Topstation offering beautiful view of Munnar valley below. Overnight stay at hotel Munnar. Dinner Provide in hotel.
After Breakfast Travel start to Thekkady (By Road 115 km in 4 hr) Morning, Covering Sightseeing Devikulam View, Lock Heart Gap View, Anayirangal Dam, Spice Plantation Visits (extra Cost) on arrival check in at hotel. Sightseeing in Periyar Wildlife Sanctuary Overnight stay at Hotel in Thekkady. Dinner provide in hotel.
After Breakfast travel start to Alleppey Backwaters (By Road 150 km in 4 hr), the Vembanand Lake. Check into Hotel. Explore the fascinating beauty of the backwaters. Cruise through the backwaters. Overnight stay at hotel. Dinner provide in hotel.
After breakfast Departure Cochin you will be transferred back to Cochin Airport/ Railway station. On departure the tour concludes with happy memories.
- All rates mentioned above are a strictly for quotation purposes only
- No booking is at this stage. Vehicles/Rooms & Rates are subjected to availability upon confirmation.
- Any special request such as (room next to each other, connecting rooms, room on the same floor, 1 king size / 1 double bed, floor covering of any description, early check in, non smoking room, etc. ) is subject to availability on first come first serve basis up on your arrival at the hotel and it is totally discretionary and up to the hotel to assign.
- Midnight surcharge will be imposed for all pick ups between 2200hrs – 0700hrs
- Unutilized services are not refundable
- Cancellation based on HTT Norms: – Click here To See
- The Rates are subject to change in case of any hike in the price of fuel, Govt. Service Tax and other levies the same will correspondingly increase our tariff with immediate effect.
- Any Additional expenses incurred due to Coach / Train / Flight Cancel or Delay, natural disaster, Political actions and similar; must be borne by the tourists.
- All tours and transfers are included and are on SIC basis – Shared Coach
- Tips to driver and guides locally
- STANDARD CHECK IN: 1400-1600HRS (ALL HOTELS) & STANDARD CHECK OUT: 1200HRS (ALL HOTELS)