- Reviews (0)
Mysore is the third largest city in the state of Karnataka, India. It is the headquarters of the Mysore district and the Mysore division and lies about 140 km (87 mi) southwest of Bangalore, the capital of Karnataka. The city is spread across an area of 128.42 km2 (50 sq mi) and is situated at the base of the Chamundi Hills. Mysore is one of the most important tourist centers of the Karnataka, India. Mysore is also known as Palace City of India.The Mysore Palace in the city is one of the most visited monuments in India, even beating Red Fort, Qutb Minar in 2006.
Coorg also called as Kodagu is derived from the local version Kodavu and the people of Kodagu. According to ancient scripts the land of initial settlement was called Krodadesa which later became Kodavu. Coorg is sometimes misspelled as “Koorg” and “Coorge”
Coorg is one of India’s famous travel destination and has been called the Scotland of India by the British and also called as the Kashmir of South India. Coorg has become a latest tourist hot spot and people from all over the world visit Coorg.
Coorg’s natural beauty, the people, the culture and the food is the major attraction which draws people towards Coorg from all over the world.
1.02 nights accommodation in Deluxe Room on twin sharing basis
2.Breakfast & Dinner
3.Sight seeing by Car
4.Parking, toll, driver allowance,
- Any other item not specified in Includes.
- Expenses of personal nature such as tips, telephone calls, laundry, liquor etc.
- Government service tax
- Any Cost Arising Due To Natural Calamities Like Landslides, Roadblocks, Etc.
- Any Increase In Taxes Or Fuel Leading To An Increase In Surface Transport.
- Entrance fees during sightseeing.
Day 01: Mysore
Arrival at Mysore Railway station then proceed to Hotel Check in After refreshment proceed Local sight seeing ,
Over Night Stay at Mysore
Day 02: Mysore to Coorg
After Breakfast to move for half day sightseeing. Abbey Falls (main attraction of Madikeri, breathtaking waterfall, could be seen from hanging bridge), Omakareshwara Temple (built in 1820), Madikeri Fort (initially built as a mud fort by Mudduraja in 17th century, eventually rebuilt in granite by Tipu Sultan), Musical Fountain. Night stay at Coorg.
Day 03: Sightseeing and Coorg to Mysore
After breakfast, move for sightseeing of Coorg tourist places. Dubare Elephant Camp (On the banks of Cauvery river, feed Elephants, bathe them and ride them), Golden Temple (based on the Tibetan style of architecture, one of the largest settlements of Tibetian people in India), Nisargadhama (A series of Islands formed by River Kaveri, amazing place for an unwinding experience and Soft trekking, elephant ride available). Further, travel back to Mysore.
Note: Talacauvery and Bagamandala Temple can be included if you have an additional day.
- All rates mentioned above are a strictly for quotation purposes only
- No booking is at this stage. Vehicles/Rooms & Rates are subjected to availability upon confirmation.
- Any special request such as (room next to each other, connecting rooms, room on the same floor, 1 king size / 1 double bed, floor covering of any description, early check in, non smoking room, etc. ) is subject to availability on first come first serve basis up on your arrival at the hotel and it is totally discretionary and up to the hotel to assign.
- Midnight surcharge will be imposed for all pick ups between 2200hrs – 0700hrs
- Unutilized services are not refundable
- Cancellation based on HTT Norms: – Click here To See
- The Rates are subject to change in case of any hike in the price of fuel, Govt. Service Tax and other levies the same will correspondingly increase our tariff with immediate effect.
- Any Additional expenses incurred due to Coach / Train / Flight Cancel or Delay, natural disaster, Political actions and similar; must be borne by the tourists.
- All tours and transfers are included and are on SIC basis – Shared Coach
- Tips to driver and guides locally
- STANDARD CHECK IN: 1400-1600HRS (ALL HOTELS) & STANDARD CHECK OUT: 1200HRS (ALL HOTELS)